OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jim Jordan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:24 pm

Published 15 mins ago on November 7, 2019

Referee alleges Jim Jordan admitted knowing about sexual misconduct at Ohio State: ‘Yeah, yeah, we know’

Two people are now alleging that Rep. Jim Jordan knew about the sexual misconduct scandal at Ohio State University, where Jordan worked as an assistant coach.

“A professional referee says in a lawsuit filed Thursday that disgraced doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match at Ohio State University, and he reported the encounter directly to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who was then the assistant coach,” NBC News reported Thursday.

The victim said he was blown off when he reported the incident to Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson.

“Yeah, that’s Strauss,” they replied. “Yeah, yeah, we know.”

The allegation directly contradicts Jordan’s denials.

“The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Ohio, implies that Jordan’s response to the incident, which the referee said happened in 1994, was essentially a shrug,” NBC News reported. “John Doe 42 is the second person to say he told Jordan directly about either being approached or molested by Strauss, who was found by independent investigators to have sexually abused 177 male students over two decades.”

NBC News interviewed John Doe.

“It was common knowledge what Strauss was doing so the attitude was it is what it is,” he told the network. “I wish Jim, and Russ, too, would stand up and do the right thing and admit they knew what Strauss was doing, because everybody knew what he was doing to the wrestlers. What was a shock to me is that Strauss tried to do that to me. He was breaking new ground by going after a ref.”

Former Ohio State wrestler Dunyasha Yetts also said he reported misconduct to Jordan and Hellickson.

“It’s good that people are starting to come forward and say the truth, which is that Jordan and the other coaches knew what was going on and they blew it off,” Yetts told NBC News.

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 1:05 pm

I believe you (falsely) claimed that it's not a republican/democrat thing with you, Temple .. said you "don't have a dog in the fight" ...It's just Trump causing your derangement ..as if you're not a raging left wingnut ..and here you are scraping the barrel for a dig on Jordan because he's a republican and in the middle of opposing the democrat, leftist buffoonery

Quote :

*shrug* ...He denies knowledge of it ...Good luck proving what he knew or didn't know or what he did or didn't do 15-16 years ago

Quote :
“The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Ohio, implies that Jordan’s response to the incident, which the referee said happened in 1994, was essentially a shrug,” NBC News reported. “John Doe 42 is the second person to say he told Jordan directly about either being approached or molested by Strauss, who was found by independent investigators to have sexually abused 177 male students over two decades.”

Why would these two go to Jordan, an assistant couch who served under the coach, about being sexually abused? ..Why not go to the school admin, police, whatever? ...Why would Jordan be responsible?

Quote :

So 16 years later he anonymously does an interview with a left wing news outlet to complain that Jordan was/is somehow responsible for the actions of someone else because "John Doe" claims he knew about it

Quote :
“It was common knowledge what Strauss was doing so the attitude was it is what it is,” he told the network.

It was common knowledge but now Jordan's sole responsibility ... He's now a republican congressman so the finger(s) shake at him

Quote :
I wish Jim, and Russ, too, would stand up and do the right thing and admit they knew what Strauss was doing, because everybody knew what he was doing to the wrestlers.

Again, everybody knew but it becomes specifically Jordan being singled out for it

What shocks me is that young, college age men (177 of'em) could be sexually abused by this guy .. Wrestlers aren't known for being frail and weak ..even lightweights are wiry little bastids ...why would any of them tolerate such a thing? ..I suggest any number of them coulda grappled him to the ground and broke an arm or choked him out ..These aren't little grade school boys

Do better, Temple .. Dig deep .. This doesn't phase Trump, republicans, or even Jordan ..Maybe Trump paid for sex with a WWF wrestler when he hung around those arenas ...coulda happened ...check it out ..Hulk Hogan, Andrea the Giant, one of'em ...He and his gang coulda been at the UFC fights to scope out somebody he could hold down and sodomize in their locker room ...Stay on track ..focus ... When did this happen, during the Reagan admin? ...Stay with the program ...lol
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 2:12 pm

Fukkin' dems will pull out any stop to screw up Jordan at this point. They know that the open impeachment sessions would give Jordan power to bury them.

Jim Jordan 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 2:14 pm

[b]I couldn't help but notice the headline of Temple's thread starter

Quote :
"Jim Jordan admitted knowing about sexual misconduct at Ohio State"

Nowhere in the article does it say that Jordan "admitted knowing" about anything ...In fact it clearly states that he denied the allegation

Quote :

As I've mentioned, Temple takes his cheap personal jabs at his perceived foes in his subject lines, then just pastes an article from who knows which online rag, since he doesn't cite where he copies the shit

In this case, to say his headline is "misleading" is an understatement ... Not only doesn't it depict what's written in the article, but it contradicts it ...it's actually a fukkin lie about what's within his post

Most of us try to write our subject lines to indicate what's within our posts ...Temple uses them to showcase his lames at Trump, his staff, republicans, or anyone on the political right of Joseph Stalin .. littering the board with laming fodder, just like he did on Vitriol's board for YEARS .. Why Vit tolerated that while he ruled others with an iron fist is beyond me

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 2:21 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Fukkin' dems will pull out any stop to screw up Jordan at this point. They know that the open impeachment sessions would give Jordan power to bury them.

Dems had nothing to do with it..
A coach brought it upfront last week..
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 2:22 pm

Temple wrote:
The Wise And Powerful wrote:

Dems had nothing to do with it..
A coach brought it upfront last week..

And the coach is no doubt an...ANTI-TRUMPER. NBC news is in league with the dems.

Quote :

Go back to sleep, Temple.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 2:26 pm

Jordan joins the committee just as new information is coming forward about his involvement in the child molestation scandal at Ohio State University. A referee came forward this week saying that he told Jordan about the Ohio State doctor performing sex acts in the shower after wrestling matches.

“Yeah, that’s Strauss,” Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson said according to the lawsuit filed.

“It was common knowledge what Strauss was doing, so the attitude was it is what it is,” the referee told NBC News. “I wish Jim, and Russ, too, would stand up and do the right thing and admit they knew what Strauss was doing, because everybody knew what he was doing to the wrestlers. What was a shock to me is that Strauss tried to do that to me. He was breaking new ground by going after a ref.”

It prompted the internet to unleash ridicule of Nunes and disgust and anger that Jordan would be trusted by anyone.

Grackle

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 3:34 pm

So Temple pastes another article that says essentially the same shit as the first ..a little twist here tho

Quote :
Jordan joins the committee just as new information is coming forward about his involvement in the child molestation scandal at Ohio State University.

Is joining the committee supposed to somehow relate to something Jordan is alleged to have known about 16 years ago? .. Why is that added? .. Jordan was not involved in any child molestation scandal
as that statement implies, or actually says ... In fact, it's his alleged LACK of involvement that the left is squawking about

Quote :
“It was common knowledge what Strauss was doing, so the attitude was it is what it is,” the referee told NBC News. “I wish Jim, and Russ, too, would stand up and do the right thing and admit they knew what Strauss was doing, because everybody knew what he was doing to the wrestlers. What was a shock to me is that Strauss tried to do that to me. He was breaking new ground by going after a ref.”

Those are the identical words pasted in the previous post/article ..Makes ya wonder if Temple even reads this shit ....something else added here;

Quote :
It prompted the internet to unleash ridicule of Nunes and disgust and anger that Jordan would be trusted by anyone.

What the fuck does Nunes have to do with it? ... He didn't molest any wrestlers .. is he too alleged to have known about molested wrestlers? ... SMH

This is just floundering from the left ..virtue signaling and feigning moral superiority while attempting a pathetic smear of Jordan before he grills witnesses called before congress in public ..They managed to squeeze Nunes in it somehow .. There's still a lot of other republicans that witnesses are gonna have to answer to ...I doubt they'll be much easier on them than Jordan, ...so the left needs to get to work and dig up whatever shit they can on as many as they can

..Time is getting short ...Make shit up ...it worked with "Trump is a Russian Agent" for 2 fuk'n years ... get all the left wing rags and the media to help feed it to the sheeple ...try to provoke outrage from them ...ha
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 5:33 pm

A professional referee says in a lawsuit filed Thursday that disgraced doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match at Ohio State University, and he reported the encounter directly to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who was then the assistant coach.

John Doe 42 said that when he informed Jordan and Hellickson about what happened, their response was, “Yeah, yeah, we know.”

“Yeah, that’s Strauss,” Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson replied, according to the lawsuit, when the referee, identified in court papers as John Doe 42, told them about the incident.

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Ohio, implies that Jordan's response to the incident, which the referee said happened in 1994, was essentially a shrug.

Former Ohio State wrestler Dunyasha Yetts was the first person to say he spoke to Jordan directly about Strauss.
He previously described how he went to see Strauss for a thumb injury, and when the doctor tried to pull down his pants, he stormed out and complained to Jordan and Hellickson.

“It’s good that people are starting to come forward and say the truth, which is that Jordan and the other coaches knew what was going on and they blew it off,”

Other former Ohio State wrestlers have said Jordan had to know about Strauss because he shared a locker room with them and took part in discussions about the doctor, who died in 2005.

Jordan’s spokesman, Ian Fury, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The lawsuit was filed on behalf of former Ohio State medical students and student-athletes from sports including club and intramural hockey, cheerleading, tennis, track and field, volleyball, wrestling, lacrosse, soccer, gymnastics and swimming.
((not the Dems)))

Among the plaintiffs are a victim who attended Ohio State’s summer wrestling camp for high school students and students who were abused during medical examinations.

The plaintiffs are seeking compensatory damages, as well as court costs and expenses.

An Ohio lawmaker is seeking to compel powerful Republican Rep. Jim Jordan to testify under oath about whether he was aware that the wrestlers he coached at Ohio State University were being sexually abused by the team doctor.

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 6:26 pm

John Doe 42

John Doe 42

John Doe 42

John Doe 42

Jim Jordan 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Maybe you can find some more articles to copy and paste ... Let's mull it over, eh ..where'd ya get that last one? ...chock fulla juicy stuff there ... Go get some more, will ya?

16 years ago, Jordan "and everybody" allegedly knew about something, and didn't act on it ...So now, all these years later, long after the actual culprit is dead, here's *John Doe* coming forward to tell about Jordan's wrongdoing ... He "just joined the committee" so that must mean ...somethin' .. he's prolly tryna distract from these recent charges by joining the committee..haha

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:32 am

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 3:40 pm

Jim Jordan, who was accused by seven former wrestlers at Ohio State University of knowing about sexual harassment on the team and not doing anything about it, is upfront once again. AHAHAA!

Grackle

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 4:18 pm

"Upfront"? ...This is from the description on the above video

Quote :
Jordan has previously denied any knowledge of abuse and is not named as a defendant in the lawsuit.

...He's not even named in the case

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 6:49 pm

Thing is;
there are people saying, and going to court, that Jordan knew..
and-
He will go to his grave denying it..
Jordan will never confess; Yes, I knew and did nothing.
that will never happen.
his lie will live on, forever, most likely.

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Quote :
Thing is;
there are people saying, and going to court, that Jordan knew..

No, the "thing" is that this is bein' dragged up after 16 years at the exact time when Jordan is about to be center stage on national TV opposing the democrats and grilling their witnesses..

You think because you read a few paragraphs in some partisan liberal rag you know all about what happened 16 years ago and what Jordan knew about it ...Half your problem is that you think the crap you see in these rags and the media is all true ...The other half is that you're a sanctimonious jackass about it

My arguments all came from the articles you pasted here yourself ...they're shit ..innuendos, implications, allegations ... One said "he was involved in a child molestation scandal" ..it's an obvious smear tactic ...It could be politically motivated as Jordan says ...who knows? ...certainly not you, so stop imagining you do ...

Now you come off like Mr Virtue and preach about what you perceive as a lie, when you pounded out a fuk'n lie right here in the subject line of this very thread ... Jordan never admitted knowing about it, and none of the articles you pasted here show that he did ...he's not being called in the case as a witness nor a defendant ...he's not involved in it ..So what/where is the news here? ... You pasting worthless shit from left wing rags and toting it as fact because it fits your narrative

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:05 pm

The Democrats had absolutely nothing to do with it.
It is 100% the coach and the students involved that are taking it to court..
The coach just filed, take it up with him.

Strange, tho--
It's a Republican plot to drag in things from decades back to put on Democrats, see how it goes, huh.

((Jordan is accused by seven former wrestlers at Ohio State University of knowing about sexual harassment on the team and not doing anything about it.
That is on Jordan, not the Dems.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 3:10 pm

Temple wrote:
The Democrats had absolutely nothing to do with it.

heh ..Dumbass ...Defending the democrats for something of which they haven't been accused ... Pitiful attempt to build a straw man ...If I accused the democrats of this, then show me .. copy and paste it ... C&P "is your skill" right?

Quote :
It is 100% the coach and the students involved that are taking it to court..
The coach just filed, take it up with him.

No, I'm taking it up with you ..It was *you* that headlined this thread, sayin' "Jordan admitted to knowing" ..then the articles you posted *yourself* contradicted that ..It wasn't the students, the coach, ref, John Doe 42 .. It was You that pounded that out and it's a LIE

Quote :
Strange, tho--
It's a Republican plot to drag in things from decades back to put on Democrats, see how it goes, huh.

"Strange" indeed ...I'll hafta admit ya stumped me there .. I have no clue WTF you're slobberin' about with that, but I'd venture to bet it has nothing to do with the subject

Quote :
((Jordan is accused by seven former wrestlers at Ohio State University of knowing about sexual harassment on the team and not doing anything about it.

I can read quite well and my comprehension is excellent, but you can keep mulling it over if it helps you retain a grasp on what you're blabbering about

Quote :
That is on Jordan, not the Dems.

Save your straw man bullshit .. I didn't accuse the dems ...Again, Jordan isn't named in the case ...He won't be called by a court for anything ... It's a "nothing burger" on which you tried to embellish by claiming he admitted to something which he denied ...You have no argument ...You're done
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 8:42 pm

Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Ohio State to Open Investigation on Jim Jordan Blind Eye to Sexual Abuse   Jim Jordan EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:17 pm

Powerful GOP Rep. Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach
"It's sad for me to hear that he's denying," said one former wrestler. "I don’t know why he would, unless it’s a cover-up."

Rep. Jim Jordan, the powerful Republican congressman from Ohio, is being accused by former wrestlers he coached more than two decades ago at Ohio State University of failing to stop the team doctor from molesting them and other students.

The university announced in April that it was investigating accusations that Dr. Richard Strauss, who died in 2005, abused team members when he was the team doctor from the mid-1970s to late 1990s.

Jordan, who was assistant wrestling coach at the university from 1986 to 1994, has repeatedly said he knew nothing of the abuse until former students began speaking out this spring, and continued to deny it on Tuesday.
His denials, however, have been met with skepticism and anger from some former members of the wrestling team.

Three former wrestlers told NBC News that it was common knowledge that Strauss showered regularly with the students and inappropriately touched them during appointments, and said it would have been impossible for Jordan to be unaware;
one wrestler said he told Jordan directly about the abuse.

Former head coach Russ Hellickson, Jordan's mentor, said in a recent video — made by Mike DiSabato, a former wrestler — that Hellickson had told Strauss that he was being too "hands on” with students.

DiSabato, whose allegations against Strauss prompted Ohio State to open its investigation, called Jordan a “liar.”

“I considered Jim Jordan a friend,” DiSabato said.
“But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on.”

DiSabato said he reached out to Jordan this year, before going to the university, to tell Jordan that he planned to go public with his allegations. Jordan told him to “please leave me out of it,” DiSabato said. “He asked me not to get him involved.”

Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 2:36 pm

BWAAHAA--
Obi hunted a 3-month-old thread to put a post into it.
Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Grackle

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 7:17 pm

Temple wrote:
BWAAHAA--
Obi hunted a 3-month-old thread to put a post into it.
Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

There's a search at the top of the board where you can type in a key word or words to bring up whatever thread(s) you might look for .. There's no "hunting" involved and it makes no difference how old it is ...HTH

If he allowed you to run loose, 90% of your posts would be thread starters because you're an attention whore
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: ‘Most Wicked To Ever Represent Cleveland’:    Jim Jordan EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:19 pm

‘Most wicked to ever represent Cleveland’:
Jim Jordan ripped by hometown paper for covering up sex scandal.

President Trump likes to call his enemies ‘sleaze bags” and Ohio GOP Rep. Jim Jordan a “warrior,” but according to Cleveland Plain Dealer columnist Brent Larkin, Trump has it backward.

While Jordan may not seem like the worse politician to ever come out of Ohio,
the “crimes” he’s committed “don’t involve felonies,” according to Larkin.
`“They are crimes against America, crimes involving total disregard for the principles of democracy, trampling the truth on behalf of a corrupt president who revels in his inhumanity.”

Watching Jordan question witnesses during the House impeachment inquiry particularly incensed Larkin, who writes that it was like watching a man who “spent his childhood gleefully ripping wings off flies.”

“After Jordan’s career reaches its merciful conclusion, my belief is he will come to be remembered as the most wicked human being ever to represent Greater Cleveland in Congress,”
Larkin writes, adding that when it comes to Trump, however, Jordan “checks all the right boxes.”

He is unquestioningly loyal. His voting record shows utter disdain for the rights of others --
last year, Jordan voted against reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act and last May he voted against a bill to amend the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include sexual orientation among its protections.

Indeed, Jordan comes off as proud of his bigotry.

But thinking the seven-term incumbent is somehow vulnerable in his congressional district next year is mining for fool’s gold.

In 2024, Jordan wants to run for president as the inheritor of the Trump-Putin mantle. But what he cannot escape is the closetful of ethical baggage that tarnishes what’s left of his reputation.

But it’s Jordan’s “ethical baggage” that threatens his potential 2024 presidential run —
particularly his alleged role in covering up for a sexual predator during his time as an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University.

Jordan denies his role in the scandal —
a tactic that’s right out of “Trump’s playbook.”

“Trump brings out the worst in people because his only way to win re-election is to tear the country apart. No one is more devoted to Trump’s cause than Jim Jordan.”

It is worth repeating that no one has ever defined Jordan better than Michael Gerson, a former chief speechwriter to President George W. Bush and lifelong Republican, who described the Ohio congressman as “the Truly Trumpian man
guided by bigotry, seized by conspiracy theories, dismissive of facts and truth, indifferent to ethics, contemptuous of institutional norms and ruthlessly dedicated to the success of a demagogue."

Read the full op-ed over at Cleveland.com.
https://www.cleveland.com/opinion/2020/02/jim-jordans-role-as-enabler-in-chief-poses-a-particular-danger-in-the-age-of-trump.html

Temple

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 3:48 pm

3/08/20 10:32am Read time: 2 minutes

Six Former Wrestlers Say Jim Jordan Knew About Sexual Abuse By Doctor At Ohio State

Six former OSU wrestlers told CNN that they were present when Rep. Jim Jordan heard or responded to sexual misconduct complaints about wrestling team doctor Richard Strauss.

It's long past time someone starts holding Jim Jordan's feet to the fire over this scandal:

Tito Vazquez says he still remembers the day three decades ago when, as a wrestler at Ohio State University, the doctor he'd gone to see about a bloody nose insisted on examining his genitals.
He also recalls how one of his coaches dismissed his immediate complaint.

Vazquez is one of six former OSU wrestlers who told CNN in recent interviews that they were present when Jordan heard or responded to sexual misconduct complaints about team doctor Richard Strauss.
Eight others say Strauss' inappropriate behavior was an open secret in the athletic department

Multiple former OSU athletes told CNN they found Jordan's denials puzzling, because they say they distinctly remember him responding to complaints about Strauss.

One former wrestler, Dan Ritchie, said he remembers a teammate complained about Strauss and that Jordan said, "If he ever tried that with me I'd snap his neck like a stick of dry balsa wood."

"When we heard Jim say he wasn't aware, everyone just thought, 'Are you kidding?'" Ritchie said. "I like Jimmy, but I think he took the wrong stance off the get go and now he can't backtrack."

In an interview with CNN last week, Jordan again denied having prior knowledge of any abuse by Strauss and said he found it interesting that more former student-athletes have spoken out given the possibility of OSU paying them settlement money.

The "state House of Representatives is considering a bill that would lift the statute of limitations for Strauss' victims and clear the way for them to sue OSU." I'd love to see them be allowed to sue Jordan as well.

Jim Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Jordan   Jim Jordan Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Jordan
Page 1 of 1