OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lou Dobbs Told South Carolina Not to Vote for Lindsey Graham

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Lou Dobbs Told South Carolina Not to Vote for Lindsey Graham Empty
PostSubject: Lou Dobbs Told South Carolina Not to Vote for Lindsey Graham   Lou Dobbs Told South Carolina Not to Vote for Lindsey Graham EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:59 pm

10-23-2020

Lou Dobbs lashes out at Lindsey Graham — and says South Carolina shouldn’t reelect him.

Conservative host Lou Dobbs did not hide his disdain for Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Friday night.

“Just to be clear, I don’t know why anyone in the great state of South Carolina would ever vote for Lindsey Graham,” Dobbs said on Lou Dobbs Tonight.
“It’s just outrageous. This is the guy who keeps saying, ‘Stay tuned.’ He said he was gonna get to the bottom of Obamagate with the Judiciary Committee, which has been a year-and-a-half – actually, longer – of absolute inert, inert response to these pressing issues of our day.”
Watch;
Lou Dobbs is telling South Carolina residents not to vote for Lindsey Graham
bwaa gotta see this one!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1319749236251070466

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Lou Dobbs Told South Carolina Not to Vote for Lindsey Graham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lou Dobbs Told South Carolina Not to Vote for Lindsey Graham   Lou Dobbs Told South Carolina Not to Vote for Lindsey Graham EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:40 pm

19-27-2020

WATCH: Lindsey Graham’s fundraising desperation ridiculed by the Lincoln Project in new video.

Embattled Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has desperately sought to raise money after outrage over his decision to violate his vow and force through the confirmation of Justice Amy Coney Barrett.

In September, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee went on “Fox and Friends” to beg for campaign donations.

Graham complained that his opponent, Jaime Harrison, “raised $6 million from the time Justice Ginsburg passed away, within 72 hours and God bless Justice Ginsburg. We’re celebrating her life. I appreciate waiting ’til Saturday to announce her replacement. But I am being killed financially. This money is because they hate my guts.”

Later that same day, Graham repeated his groveling on Sean Hannity’s Fox News program.

NEW! Help us launch the Raw Story Podcast. Click to learn more.
“Help me, they’re killing me moneywise,” Graham begged, noting he had also asked for donations during the same show only days earlier.

Two days later, Graham appeared on the Fox News program “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“Democrats try to destroy Judge Barrett at their own peril. Their base is going nuts. They’ve raised $300 million, ActBlue has, since the passing of Justice Ginsburg,” Graham complained. “Help me and others — LindseyGraham.com — I hate to keep saying that but just the money is overwhelming.”

Graham kept up his routine as the election approached.

BWAA!!!! WATCH--
https://twitter.com/i/status/1321288563057696768

Back to top Go down

Lou Dobbs Told South Carolina Not to Vote for Lindsey Graham
Page 1 of 1