OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump- Get Vaccinated-- Then You Won't Die

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Trump- Get Vaccinated-- Then You Won't Die  Empty
PostSubject: WATCH; Anti-Vaxxer Denied Service At Trump Grill    Trump- Get Vaccinated-- Then You Won't Die  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 4:01 pm

12-17-2021

WATCH: Profanity-spewing anti-vaxxer denied service at Trump Grill for not showing vaccine card.

An anti-vaxxer reportedly was denied service at Trump Grill inside Trump Tower in New York City for failing to show proof of vaccination.

"Let's try this out. I'm out here at Trump Tower. I have not been inside since before COVID," the unidentified person says in a video posted to Twitter on Friday by PatriotTakes, a site dedicated to exposing right-wing extremism.

"Let's see what's going to happen, if they will let me eat at the grill," the person says in the video, which was apparently shot with their cell phone.

Once inside, the mask-less anti-vaxxer shows viewers a sign outside the grill stating that New York City requires indoor restaurant patrons to be vaccinated.

As the person wanders the lobby, a Trump Tower employee appears to ask them to put on a mask, warning that they could face a $1,000 fine from the city.

The person points out that there is a police officer nearby who's not wearing a mask.

"I'm talking to you," the Trump Tower employees responds. "Just put your mask on, that's all you have to do."

"I'm so pissed," the person says into the camera after putting on their mask.

When the person approaches the restaurant, another employee asks them for proof of vaccination. "You need to be vaccinated. It's the law," the employee says.

"It's a mandate; it's not a law," the person responds. "So I'm not allowed to sit if I choose not to take an experimental drug? ... There you have it, everyone, proof that at Trump Tower, at Trump Grill ... unfortunately I cannot sit in here."

While heading for the exit, the person takes off their mask and says, "They're choosing to comply, when you have businesses in New York City ... that are not complying ... not asking for masks, not asking for vaccination."

"But here at Trump Tower, they do," the person says. "I'm so f*ckin' pissed."

As the person is walking out, a Trump Tower employee can be heard saying, “You got a mask with you?”

"I'm leaving," the person responds. "Unbelievable."

Watch it in five parts below.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1471962995135705088
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Trump- Get Vaccinated-- Then You Won't Die    Trump- Get Vaccinated-- Then You Won't Die  EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 8:22 pm

Trump said_____
Trump ; the vaccine is good-
get it- so you won't die-

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Trump- Get Vaccinated-- Then You Won't Die    Trump- Get Vaccinated-- Then You Won't Die  EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 4:51 pm

12-26-2021

Conservative explains why Trump's most ardent media supporters are freaking out and apologizing
for him.

Conservative commenter Margaret Hoover addressed the recent decision by President Donald Trump to encourage all people to get vaccinated.
The aftermath of Trump's interview with Candace Owens has sent Trump media supporters into a frenzy either attacking him or attempting to apologize for him.

"First, that pretzel was Candace Owens explaining
to her viewers — trying to explain what President Trump spoke," Hoover said.
"She's really his unofficial spokesperson.
Former President Trump spoke to the truth that vaccines work in an attempt to try to take credit
for [himself], which is fine. But [Owens] now has
to clean up his mess because her viewers and those subscribers and the people that watch The Daily Wire and are stuck in these conservative silo ecosystems believe that she is right and he is wrong."

Owens had to do a video explaining that Trump
is "old" and essentially told his supporters how
out of touch he is, not reading anything outside
of mainstream media.

"What it demonstrates is that President Trump,
when he was president, and when he was a candidate, was excellent some people would say unflatteringly that he had a sense, like, a lizard
sense — he had the ability to sort of tell where the base was and what they thought,"
Hoover continued. "He would reflect back conspiracy theories. He was simply doing that and rode the wave of sort of this conspiracy theory populism to power, to political power. And kind of missed a beat here.
He spoke the truth and is actually having now all of the people who defended him are having to make excuses for him."

Trump previously also had a massive group of communications experts searching the internet
to find what people were saying so that the
president could participate in that feedback loop.
Those people are largely gone and he's being left
to his own thoughts. Without his precious Twitter account,
he can't find that perspective, talking points, and information
from his silo of supporters.

The other possibility is that Trump is truly struggling mentally. Former ally Omarosa Manigault Newman announced that if the former president intends to run again in 2024, she thinks he "needs to come clean about his health." In the past few months, books from former White House staffers have revealed
just how serious Trump's case of COVID-19 truly was.
His oxygen levels dropped so low that the White House doctors told staff that if they didn't get Trump to the hospital they'd be rolling him out on a stretcher because he was struggling to breathe.

In the days that followed the Owens interview, a one-time ally of Trump, Alex Jones, has attacked
what the former president told his supporters. He then concluded that it must be part of a conspiracy
or a blackmail scheme.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Watch; Trump Anti-Vaccers Showed Up at Trump Grill   Trump- Get Vaccinated-- Then You Won't Die  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 7:33 pm

12-23-2021

Pro-Trump anti-vaccers showed up at Trump Grill in NYC today after he said he was against vaccine mandates. They were denied service and the police were called. “Trump is a fraud if he’s enforcing this!”
---45 seconds--
https://twitter.com/i/status/1474160897430016005

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump- Get Vaccinated-- Then You Won't Die    Trump- Get Vaccinated-- Then You Won't Die  Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump- Get Vaccinated-- Then You Won't Die
Page 1 of 1