OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand Empty
PostSubject: Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand   Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 2:00 pm

Supreme Court strikes down COVID-19 vaccine rule for US businesses

Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand 6162vw

The Supreme Court has stopped the Biden administration from enforcing a requirement that employees at large businesses be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing and wear a mask on the job.

At the same time, the court is allowing the administration to proceed with a vaccine mandate for most health care workers in the U.S.

The court’s orders Thursday during a spike in coronavirus cases was a mixed bag for the administration’s efforts to boost the vaccination rate among Americans.

The court’s conservative majority concluded the administration overstepped its authority by seeking to impose the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s vaccine-or-test rule on U.S. businesses with at least 100 employees. More than 80 million people would have been affected.

“OSHA has never before imposed such a mandate. Nor has Congress. Indeed, although Congress has enacted significant legislation addressing the COVID–19 pandemic, it has declined to enact any measure similar to what OSHA has promulgated here,” the conservatives wrote in an unsigned opinion.

https://apnews.com/eb5899ae1fe5b62b6f4d51f54a3cd375
Back to top Go down
Vitriol
Vitriol

PostSubject: Re: Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand   Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 2:09 pm

No worries; big pharma has seen huge profits already so Joe's kickback check will still be in the mail.

The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand   Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 3:33 pm

Split decision by the judges. Now the dems will wanna pack the court with more justices.

Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand   Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 4:26 pm

Saw this elsewhere -

Could it get any worse for Joe this week...gets panned for calling everyone racists in Atlanta, gets smacked down by the SCOTUS , gets smacked down by Krysten Sinema and Joe Manchin on the two Bills that WERE to define his Presidency, gives a speech where he can't put together three cogent sentences , finds out he's at 33 % approval ...and it's only Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand   Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 6:13 pm

Joe lost one and won one-
It is not a bad day for Joe.

Vitriol

PostSubject: Re: Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand   Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 6:18 pm

No wonder people are starting to float the idea of Hillary running again in 2024... it's the only thing that can even get close to making Joe look palatable.

I hope she does run, I really do. Nothing could fuck up the democrats faster or more thoroughly than the Hildabeast poking her snout into the proceedings.

lulz

Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand   Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 6:28 pm

Vitriol wrote:
No wonder people are starting to float the idea of Hillary running again in 2024... it's the only thing that can even get close to making Joe look palatable.

I hope she does run, I really do. Nothing could fuck up the democrats faster or more thoroughly than the Hildabeast poking her snout into the proceedings.

lulz

I'm sure ol' Hillary would lose again (giving us trump)
by voting for Jill Stine --
ahaa! lulz --

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand   Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 9:54 am

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
Saw this elsewhere -

Could it get any worse for Joe this week...gets panned for calling everyone racists in Atlanta, gets smacked down by the SCOTUS , gets smacked down by Krysten Sinema and Joe Manchin on the two Bills that WERE to define his Presidency, gives a speech where he can't put together three cogent sentences , finds out he's at 33 % approval ...and it's only Thursday.

Hi Ollie, long time no see.. study

Looks like the RNC (or is it FAUX?) finally gave you a raise. But they were probably expecting something a bit higher caliber from you, not this shrill shilling and short-sheeted sniveling.

How are the pandemic numbers in AZ this week?

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand   Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 2:11 pm

Peaches wrote:
Saw this elsewhere -

Hi Ollie, long time no see..  study

Looks like the RNC (or is it FAUX?) finally gave you a raise.  But they were probably expecting something a bit higher caliber from you, not this shrill shilling and short-sheeted sniveling.

How are the pandemic numbers in AZ this week?

Peaches!!!! Hey dude, good to see you're still kicking! thumbsup

I got that bit elsewhere and posted it here just to rile up Temple a bit. He's fun to play with. jocolor

Pandemic numbers in AZ, truthfully I have no idea. I've basically been ignoring the whole thing since it started. Everyone I know that caught the coof said it wasn't that big a deal and it was like a mild case of the flu and they got over it after a few days. I'm not planning to get the vax and I'm sure not letting some Chinese nurse shove a swab up my butt either.

Hey are any of the old BY crew still around? I'm hanging out on FRW's board now with Louie da laig breaker, StupidAmerican, Lokmar, TWAP, Rancid Milko, Iben, Arnold and Turd Ferguson. Deport Liberals stopped by the other day but didn't say hi (what a dick Laughing ). I always wondered what happened to The Rabbit albino and Katnipsoxx cat . Oh yeah and old Captain Joe Hazelwood, that guy was a crackup.

Stop in every now and then and take care of yourself!

Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand   Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 7:39 am

Peaches!!!! Hey dude, good to see you're still kicking!  thumbsup

I got that bit elsewhere and posted it here just to rile up Temple a bit. He's fun to play with.  jocolor

Pandemic numbers in AZ, truthfully I have no idea. I've basically been ignoring the whole thing since it started. Everyone I know that caught the coof said it wasn't that big a deal and it was like a mild case of the flu and they got over it after a few days. I'm not planning to get the vax and I'm sure not letting some Chinese nurse shove a swab up my butt either.

Hey are any of the old BY crew still around? I'm hanging out on FRW's board now with Louie da laig breaker, StupidAmerican, Lokmar, TWAP, Rancid Milko, Iben, Arnold and Turd Ferguson. Deport Liberals stopped by the other day but didn't say hi (what a dick  Laughing ). I always wondered what happened to The Rabbit  albino and Katnipsoxx  cat . Oh yeah and old Captain Joe Hazelwood, that guy was a crackup.

Stop in every now and then and take care of yourself!

I see theRabbit and Dongley at CBT on the regular, but Billdo bans faster than even FRW does.  So Rancid and Deportz and a few others don't post there any more.  It's a leftish knitting circle but the humor archives are good.  Captain Joe used to come around 2 or 3 times a year and seagull the place, but not lately.  

I believe Lotus and "not Oak" post these days at Bastard Factory, along with some of the peeps you mentioned.  There's also a guy there who posts like me and uses my old avatars, I have a good idea who it might be but don't want to gossip.  Oh, and Reggie posts there too.

As far as Katnipsoxx, my brother sort of knows her offboard a little but both he and she retired from forums long ago.  The Wolf retired, Decepticon too, Frida's Cat and Artie died... BY truly was a high point in forum life.  I've always wondered what happened to seagreenroom, my favorite rightie poster ever.

I'd stop in more often but i'm almost as old as TWAP and my eyes are getting pretty bad.  I'd have to get a 60 inch 4K monitor to be able to read some forums, including this one.  

Good to run into you again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand   Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand Empty

Back to top Go down

Supreme court tells Biden to go pound sand
Page 1 of 1