OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022 Empty
PostSubject: CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022   CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:03 am

Isaac Schorr, National Review
Fri, January 14, 2022, 10:53 AM

CNN averaged only 548,000 viewers during the week of January 3, a steep 80 percent decline from the 2.7 million it averaged over the same period in 2021.

Some of that decline can be attributed to the drama of January 6 last year, which helped the cable news network attract more viewers than on any other day in its history. This year, CNN used the anniversary of the Capitol riot to try to replicate that success, hosting a show live from the Capitol grounds.

Fox News and MSNBC both finished well ahead of CNN over the same time period, averaging 1,408,000 and 746,000 viewers, respectively.

CNN also trails Fox in the coveted 25-to-54 age demographic, averaging just 113,000 in that group to Fox’s 223,000, but did outpace MSNBC’s 88,000.

Over the last year, the talent at CNN has endured a number of scandals. Chris Cuomo, one of the network’s most promoted and well-known anchors, was let go in December after a year of controversy marred by allegations against him of sexual misconduct and his role in advising his brother — former New York governor Andrew Cuomo — when he faced similar allegations.

John Griffin, a senior producer who worked with Cuomo, was also fired after being accused of sexually abusing minors.

The network’s ratings declined precipitously in 2021 coming off of its most-watched year ever in 2020.

CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022   CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:08 am

I do hope they don't go off the air, I can't get enough of Mark Dice's impersonation of Brian Stelter Laughing

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022   CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:07 pm

We watch News Nation--
I like Madow because she shows all the documents.
It's good to see the proof--she always shows the documents.
I watch Shepard--
His new is not 100% political..
He has a great variety of news.
I like his variety of stories.
His 1st 20mins is news of the day happenings political whatever
then the rest of his hour news is a good variety..
Both Madow and Shepard do not have opinion panels. They just report.

directorate

PostSubject: Re: CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022   CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:25 pm

Temple wrote:

Both Madow and Shepard do not have opinion panels. They just report.

If stupid could fly, you'd be a jet.
Back to top Go down
Vitriol
Vitriol

PostSubject: Re: CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022   CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:29 am

Temple wrote:
I like Madow because she shows all the documents.

She spent five years flogging the thoroughly debunked Russiagate "scandal" and to my knowledge has never apologized for much less retracted any of it.

And I recall her love of "documents".
Like the time she claimed to have Trump's taxes and built it up to be the scoop of the century then...

...unveiled a two-page summary that didn't 'prove' anything nefarious then just stopped talking about it and pretended it never happened.

She's condescending, repetitive, just plain wrong most of the time and a cheerleader for the establishment.

Plus she constantly says the same fucking thing 3-4 times just slightly rephrasing the sentence like she's trying to instruct a class of utter morons but then again if you look at her loyal watchers- I guess she knows what she's doing there eh wot?

She's part of the propaganda arm of the DNC and a stenographer for the DOD and everything she tells you has been strained through those filters.

What's not to like?

lol!

Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022   CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:48 pm

Madow shows the "documents"--
and that is a good thing--
I like knowing what she speaks has the "documents" to show
it is fact via court and in-kind documents--
Jill Stine never had one document to support his rantings.

PostSubject: Re: CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022   CNN Ratings Plummet 80 Percent to Start 2022 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1