OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rancid2
Rancid2

I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards Empty
PostSubject: I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards   I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 8:58 pm

I mean, what is this? What kind of fucking unbelievable retarded hellhole of imbeciles is this where something like this happens?

This shit is like CGI, I mean, it has to be manmade, PEOPLE would never do such a thing

So you see 400 lbs. on a bar and what's your thought? I'm gonna lift that!

ON WHAT FUCKING UNIVERSE YOU'RE SOME SCRAWNY 5'4" TINY THING AND DECIDE TO LIFT THAT WITHOUT KILLING YOURSELF?!

AND THE RIBBED FUCKING RETARD NEXT TO HER WATCHING, WHAT KIND OF FUCKING DRUGS IS THAT COMPLETE IMBECILE ONE TO ALLOW HER TO DO SUCH A THING?! HEY I'LL JUST STAND HERE WHILE THIS STUPID BROAD KILLS HERSELF IN FRONT OF HER DAUGHTER!

WTF KIND OF GODDAMNED STUPID WORLD IS THIS WE'RE LIVING ON NOWADAYS?

HAVE PEOPLE LOST 60 POINTS IN IQ IN SOME KIND OF NATURAL DISASTER OR SOMETHING?

And all of this in front of the stupid woman's daughter. It fucking broke my heart. The moment those weights dropped on that dumbfuck's neck, she was dead and the poor kid saw AND KNEW it.

Seriously, the only thing that stops me from praying to God TO send a fucking meteor or something of that nature to completely obliterate this world is because I have a daughter, a nice and a nephew who'll be born in a few months

But I fucking swear, people on this planet are mentally devolving, all this technology is turning people into complete fucking idiots.

This kind of shit is not possible, I swear, it's not.

Watch the video on your own responsibility.

https://g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2022/02/23/mulher-morre-esmagada-por-peso-de-academia-no-mexico-veja-video.ghtml#G1-POST-TOP-1H-item-sel-8,top,f7a1b801-2ca4-4732-9d63-126cd57ebdf4
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards   I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 9:44 pm

WOW!!!

I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards   I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 7:53 am

And they're all liberals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards   I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards Empty

Back to top Go down

I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards
Page 1 of 1