OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED Empty
PostSubject: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 10:25 pm

Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 7:00 am

NY Post Calls Out the 51 Former Senior Intelligence Officials including Former CIA Chiefs Who Openly Lied About Hunter Biden's Laptop Being 'Russian Disinformation'
By Jim Hoft
Published March 19, 2022 at 9:10am

Spies who lie: The New York Post cover today says it all.

Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED Spies-who-lie-hunter-biden
We can no longer trust the intelligence community in this country. They are liars and political operatives for the Democrat Party. Our intel communities are lost. It’s over.

Truth and integrity mean NOTHING to these people.

The New York Post reported:

They are the supposed nonpartisan group of top spies looking out for the best interest of the nation.

But the 51 former “intelligence” officials who cast doubt on The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop stories in a public letter really were just desperate to get Joe Biden elected president. And more than a year later, even after their Deep State sabotage has been shown again and again to be a lie, they refuse to own up to how they undermined an election.

The officials, including CNN pundit and professional fabricator James Clapper — a man who was nearly charged for perjury for lying to Congress — signed a letter saying that the laptop “has the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

What proof did they have? By their own admission, none. “We do not know if the emails . . . are genuine or not,” the letter said. They’re just “suspicious.” Why? Because they hurt Biden’s campaign, that’s evidence enough.

Keep in mind this was written Oct. 19, 2020, five days after The Post published its first story. Neither Joe Biden nor Hunter Biden had denied the story, they simply deflected questions.

The dishonest men and women never should have held positions of such high authority and should be held accountable. They are incapable of being honest with the American public.

And they weren’t the only ones. The fake news mainstream media all lied about the laptop too.
NEVER trust the fake news!

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 9:56 am

Shared bank accounts make it easy to send the Big Guy his 10 percent.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 6:05 pm

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 9:27 pm

I don't get it .. Did i miss something? .. How did George Bush somehow become relevant to anything?
Could Temple have possibly posted that video just to "run interference" to what was posted about the Bidens? .. Is he really that inept to think that posting about Bush will somehow condone or 'counter' the dirty deeds of the Bidens?

What kind of mindset would drive the dumfuk to a train of thought like that?.. "Never mind this, look at that" .."Bush was a fukup" .. A republican/democrat thing possibly? .. But I'd think he'd drag up something from his Orange Man Bad archives for that .. I hafta admit, the simpleton has me scratchin my head.. It's just beyond the typical dumfukery i naturally expect from him
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 9:48 pm

George Bush hasn't been relevant for years.

And who besides Temple would post an interview on MuslimTV???

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 10:45 pm

Grackle wrote:
I don't get it .. Did i miss something? .. How did George Bush somehow become relevant to anything?

It is quite relevant.
You bitch whine and moan over a dem presidents boo boos-
And I show you the Republican president that went to war,
a war that had no reason to become.

((sorta like Putin in Ukraine- a war with no reason..

Anyways-- Biden vs Bush--wrongdoings I showed you. eehh
A tit for tat so to say..

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 2:37 pm

So... EVERYTHING i suggested is actually the case for pulling that Bush video outta your ass
Quote :
You bitch whine and moan over a dem presidents boo boos-
Holy SHIT!! ..You're gonna knock teeth out shoving your paw in your pie hole with hypocrisy that glaring .. After FIVE YEARS of "-bitch, whine, and moan-" about everything Trump, you're actually absent minded enough to pound out that shit. .. WoW!

Quote :
and I show you the Republican president that went to war,
You didn't show anyone shit..besides proving my point that it could be a republican/democrat thing with you ..A childish, petty attempt to "score" for your "team" with an old pointless, irrelevant video of Bush
Quote :

Anyways-- Biden vs Bush--wrongdoings I showed you. eehh
A tit for tat so to say..

You're obviously a moron ..
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 6:21 pm

Attorney Representing Mother Of Hunter Biden’s Daughter: ‘I Expect Him To Be Indicted’

An attorney representing the mother of Hunter Biden’s three-year-old daughter said during an interview Thursday he expects the president’s son will be charged with a crime in relation to a federal tax fraud investigation.

“I expect him to be indicted,” attorney Clint Lancaster said in an interview with CNBC. “Just based on what I saw in his financial records, I would be surprised if he’s not indicted.”

National Review Online adds:

Lancaster represents Lunden Alexis Roberts, a former stripper with whom Hunter Biden fathered a child. Roberts first sued Hunter Biden in 2019, claiming she had his daughter, and the suit was settled in January 2020 with Hunter agreeing to pay child support.

Roberts testified a year ago as part of a probe into Hunter’s finances, Lancaster confirmed, adding that he gave investigators “a significant amount of Hunter’s financial records.”

While Lancaster did not detail all the records he turned over, he noted that “I had his Burisma pay records. I had records of ultimately what Burisma paid into the United States.”

Hunter Biden took a lucrative position on the board of the Ukrainian energy company while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president under then-President Barack Obama, who made his VP ‘point man’ on administration policies dealing with the former Soviet satellite country.

The president’s son came under federal investigation in 2018 for potential criminal violations of the U.S. tax code as well as possible money-laundering and violations of foreign lobbying rules, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

Hunter wrote in a 2014 email that Burisma officials “need to know in no uncertain terms that we will not and cannot intervene directly with domestic policymakers, and that we need to abide by FARA and any other U.S. laws in the strictest sense across the board.”

The Times report also noted that Hunter informed a colleague that he had settled a $1 million tax bill with the IRS and was forced to take out a loan in order to do so:

But Mr. Biden’s taxes are just one element of the broader investigation stemming from work he did around the world. Hunter Biden is a Yale-educated lawyer; his professional life has intersected with his father’s public service, including working as a registered lobbyist for domestic interests and, while his father was vice president, pursuing deals and clients in Asia and Europe.

As recently as last month, the federal grand jury heard testimony in Wilmington, Del., from two witnesses, one of whom was a former employee of Hunter Biden whose lawyer was later subpoenaed for financial records that reflected money Mr. Biden received from a Ukrainian energy company.

The Times revelations were based in part on emails the paper reviewed that originated from a laptop Hunter Biden abandoned at a computer repair shop in Delaware in 2019, which was turned over to the FBI. The existence of the computer and some of its contents were first reported by the New York Post in mid-October 2020, just a few weeks prior to the Nov. 3 election.

Citing materials found on the hard drive, a copy of which was given to The Post by Rudy Giuliani, then-President Trump’s personal attorney, the paper noted:

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

For his part, Lancaster told CNBC that it is neither his desire nor that of his client to see Hunter Biden jailed.

“It’s not my goal, much to the unhappiness of many people in the Republican Party,” he said.

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptyFri May 06, 2022 12:45 am

5-5-2022

Repair shop owner knows of 'multiple attempts' to 'insert questionable material' into Hunter Biden's laptop.

The computer repair shop owner who turned over Hunter Biden's alleged laptop to the FBI now says that many reports about photographs on the device are "misinformation."

During an interview with Real America's Voice, host Ed Henry asked John Paul Mac Isaac if he observed disturbing images of children on the laptop.

But Mac Isaac, a Trump supporter, explained that he contacted the FBI about the laptop because he was concerned about "national security" implications.

"That's what caused me to do a deep dive into the laptop once it became my property," Mac Isaac said. "During that time, I saw a lot of photos.
I did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to be seen."

"I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year and a half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in not physically, but passing it off as misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop," he added.
"And that is a major concern of mine because I have fought tooth and nail to protect the integrity of this drive."

_

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptyFri May 06, 2022 1:02 am

Temple wrote:
5-5-2022

Repair shop owner knows of 'multiple attempts' to 'insert questionable material' into Hunter Biden's laptop.

The computer repair shop owner who turned over Hunter Biden's alleged laptop to the FBI now says that many reports about photographs on the device are "misinformation."

During an interview with Real America's Voice, host Ed Henry asked John Paul Mac Isaac if he observed disturbing images of children on the laptop.

But Mac Isaac, a Trump supporter, explained that he contacted the FBI about the laptop because he was concerned about "national security" implications.

"That's what caused me to do a deep dive into the laptop once it became my property," Mac Isaac said. "During that time, I saw a lot of photos.
I did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to be seen."

"I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year and a half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in not physically, but passing it off as misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop," he added.
"And that is a major concern of mine because I have fought tooth and nail to protect the integrity of this drive."

_

The Daily Mail said that it authenticated the Hunter Biden laptop and that its lurid contents show a side of him not in his book
Tom Porter Apr 9, 2021, 8:55 AM

The Daily Mail claimed to have verified Hunter Biden's laptop and published explicit images from it.
The computer, said to have been left in a repair shop, was the subject of intense controversy last year.
The outlet argued that it showed a side of Biden he hadn't been transparent about in his new book.

The Daily Mail claimed this week that forensics experts had verified the authenticity of messages and images in a laptop containing lurid details of Hunter Biden's private life.

DailyMail.com, the US-focused website run by the British tabloid, published a long article on Thursday detailing the laptop's contents.

The laptop became the subject of intense controversy before the November presidential election when the New York Post claimed in October that it contained emails harmful to Joe Biden, then the Democratic nominee.

The Post claimed that the materials from the laptop indicated that Joe Biden had been compromised by his son's business dealings in Ukraine, where he was on the board of the energy firm Burisma.

Critics said other emails contained evidence of influence-peddling by Hunter Biden in China. Neither claim was ever substantiated.

The story of how the Post and, later, the Daily Mail obtained the machine's contents is convoluted; it was said to have been abandoned in a Delaware computer shop, then handed to allies of Donald Trump.

Amid doubts about the authenticity of the information and briefings from US intelligence agencies that it was likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign, Facebook and Twitter introduced measures to stop the Post's story from being shared on the platforms.

But the Daily Mail said that the laptop was indeed Hunter Biden's and that it had obtained 103,000 text messages, 154,000 emails, and more than 2,000 photos from a copy of its
hard drive
The Daily Mail said the contents were verified by cyber forensics experts at Maryman & Associates, a California company that says on its website that it has 20 years of experience.

The Daily Mail said the company had matched the contents with email addresses, contents from an iPad, and an iPhone serial number connected to Hunter Biden.

The Daily Mail report came days after the publication of Hunter Biden's memoir, "Beautiful Things," in which he described his struggles with drug addiction.

A spokesperson for Biden's publisher, Simon & Schuster, told Insider that Biden would not be commenting on the report.

The Daily Mail claimed that the material from the laptop showed that Biden "chose not to divulge" parts of his life in the book. It published pictures that it said showed him with prostitutes and showed evidence of drug use.

There is no politically substantive new information in the report. It claims to contain text messages between Hunter Biden and his father; many show Joe Biden offering his son support.

The Daily Mail claimed that material from the computer showed that Hunter Biden had been able to evade criminal charges.

The report contained details of messages from Hunter Biden about a 2018 incident said to involve the Secret Service in which the wife of his late brother Beau, Hallie Biden, with whom Hunter was in a relationship, abandoned his firearm in a bin after an argument. The Secret Service denied any involvement.

Fox News hosts seized on the report on Thursday night, renewing their attacks on Hunter Biden and showing explicit photos from videos said to have been found on the laptop.

Federal authorities are investigating whether Hunter Biden committed tax crimes related to his work in Ukraine and China.

In an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Thursday to promote his book, Biden addressed some of the controversies, including the laptop. He had previously said he didn't know whether the device was his.

"Now look, I really don't know, and the fact of the matter is it's a red herring. It is absolutely a red herring," he said. "But I am absolutely, I think, within my rights to question anything that comes from the desk of Rudy Giuliani. And so I don't know is the answer."

Giuliani, Trump's lawyer, has said he played a part in getting the material on the laptop to journalists. Giuliani had long led a campaign to link Joe Biden to his son's dealings in Ukraine. Steve Bannon, a former Trump advisor, was also said to have been involved in handling the hard drive.

Last year, Trump allies seized on an email that appeared to show Hunter Biden trying to broker a meeting between a Burisma associate and Joe Biden while he was the vice president. No evidence has emerged to indicate that a meeting ever took place.

A spokesman told Politico last year that Joe Biden might have had an informal interaction with the Burisma associate but that any interaction would've been cursory.

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptyFri May 06, 2022 8:08 pm

Saw this on a gas pump today  hysterical

Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED BC9g3x0
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED EmptyFri May 06, 2022 8:20 pm

Quote :
The story of how the Post and, later, the Daily Mail obtained the machine's contents is convoluted; it was said to have been abandoned in a Delaware computer shop, then handed to allies of Donald Trump.

"Convoluted" is ^that because it leaves out the fact that the guy turned the laptop over to the FBI, who can't seem to find it since.. He was ignored when he tried to turn it over to congressmen..eventually Guliani went to his shop and was given a copy of the hard drive .. It's in the hands of congress now .. A copy anyway

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED   Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED Empty

Back to top Go down

Biden Is Entangled With Hunter, Their BANK ACCOUNTS Were SHARED
Page 1 of 1