OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So I'm watching ABC World News last night...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

So I'm watching ABC World News last night... Empty
PostSubject: So I'm watching ABC World News last night...   So I'm watching ABC World News last night... EmptyTue May 17, 2022 6:36 am

And as expected they start off with the Buffalo grocery store shooting with the latest news and such... then they say "We'd like to show you the victims of this horrific crime" and they start putting up the pictures of the people shot and talking about them... but only the black victims. They didn't even mention the white victims.

And they wonder why nobody trusts the mainstream media anymore.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching ABC World News last night...   So I'm watching ABC World News last night... EmptyTue May 17, 2022 5:53 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
And as expected they start off with the Buffalo grocery store shooting with the latest news and such... then they say "We'd like to show you the victims of this horrific crime" and they start putting up the pictures of the people shot and talking about them... but only the black victims. They didn't even mention the white victims.

And they wonder why nobody trusts the mainstream media anymore.

13 were shot
10 black killed
3 whits were injured/not killed
It was a memorial to the dead..
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching ABC World News last night...   So I'm watching ABC World News last night... EmptyTue May 17, 2022 8:52 pm

Temple wrote:

13 were shot
10 black killed

What are you talking about, I watched the video and the first thing he does is shoot a white woman in the head.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching ABC World News last night...   So I'm watching ABC World News last night... EmptyTue May 17, 2022 11:48 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
Temple wrote:

13 were shot
10 black killed

What are you talking about, I watched the video and the first thing he does is shoot a white woman in the head.

You Weren't supposed to see that!
Erase it from your mind or-
your brain will blow up!
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching ABC World News last night...   So I'm watching ABC World News last night... EmptyThu May 19, 2022 5:39 pm

There were at least 3 videos on my youtube feed all from MSNBC -blaming Fox news and Tucker Carlson in particular for the shooting in Buffalo ..yet there's nothing in this shooter's "manifesto" that says he watches Fox news or even knows who Tucker Carlson is

Talks about "The Great Replacement" have been around for years..ever since mass migration into Europe and now into the US.. It's nothing new ..Carlson is hardly the only one to ever mention it

...In fact, Joe Biden has confirmed that by 2025 or 2030(?) white Europeans will be a minority in the US and added that it's a good thing .. Andersen Cooper said he's "excited" about that fact..plenty of others have been endorsing it and it's no secret that white people are hated by everyone, even other white people ..

"The Great Replacement Theory" is more than theory, it's Fact ..Anyone even notice that our southern border is open with millions of migrants pouring in? .. It's more than just votes for democrats ..whites are being REPLACED .. It *could* be to assure future votes for democrats, but it's replacement nonetheless .. There's simply no avoiding this Fact .. It's not a theory

Anyway .. here's one of the multiple MSNBC videos i grabbed .. I couldn't watch the whole thing as there's too much Chuck Schumer blather on it

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching ABC World News last night...   So I'm watching ABC World News last night... EmptyThu May 19, 2022 6:00 pm

... He said whites would be a minority by 2017 .. Him being wrong about anything is no surpise

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching ABC World News last night...   So I'm watching ABC World News last night... EmptyThu May 19, 2022 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching ABC World News last night...   So I'm watching ABC World News last night... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I'm watching ABC World News last night...
Page 1 of 1