OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Herschel Walker ----

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Herschel Walker ---- Empty
PostSubject: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyWed May 25, 2022 5:55 pm

GA-Sen: Watch Herschel Walker (R) Fumble Royally
With His Incoherent Response To Uvalde Shooting

“What I like to do is see it and everything and stuff.”

This is how Hershel Walker responded on Tuesday night when asked about gun control in the wake of a shooter killing 21 people, including 19 children, at an Uvalde, Texas, elementary school hours earlier.

The hollow incoherence on display here is sadly typical of the man Georgia’s Republican voters just deemed worthy of representing them in the Congress.

((((( I see Herschel as having football brain damage, seriously-
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is the term used to describe brain degeneration likely caused by repeated head traumas.
Watch-
https://twitter.com/i/status/1529281988158541825

Last edited by Temple on Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyWed May 25, 2022 6:02 pm

OHH OHH---
Outside of;
obvious- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)

Walker has been open about his diagnosis of dissociative personality disorder, formerly called multiple personality disorder, a mental illness associated with changes in behavior.

An ex-wife told reporters of alleged violent tendencies, including his once pointing a gun at her head. In recent days, local news was dominated by reports of irregularities in Walker’s business dealings and his misleading assertions about charitable work that he actually performed as a paid celebrity endorser.

And, at a rally near the University of Georgia on Monday, Walker acknowledged his campaign would rather have him talking about anything other than his total opposition to abortion rights—and then repeated his desire to ban all abortions, a position that puts him wildly out of the mainstream for most voters as the country waits to see if the Supreme Court will effectively end federal abortion rights as defined by Roe v. Wade.

Walker starts his general-election campaign with another disadvantage, although it’s not expected to be persistent. He had a little more than $7 million in his campaign account, according to his last filing; Warnock reported almost $23 million on his most recent report.

But Walker may have a local advantage that bleeds well beyond politics. “Herschel is going to take it. “He’s an African-American football player in this state. There are a lot of folks who will support a football player over a preacher. In this state, football is everything.”

He then adds the all-important caveat:
“Unless he steps in it.”

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyWed May 25, 2022 6:10 pm

Temple wrote:

This is how Hershel Walker responded on Tuesday night when asked about gun control in the wake of a shooter killing 21 people, including 19 children, at an Uvalde, Texas, elementary school hours earlier.

The hollow incoherence on display here is sadly typical of the man Georgia’s Republican voters just deemed worthy of representing them in the Congress.

Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is the term used to describe brain degeneration likely caused by repeated head traumas.
Watch-

Manu Raju is NOT a Georgia Senator - he is the Chief Congressional Correspondent, at CNN.

This is what Walker (very coherently) said:

Asked if he believes there should be new gun laws in the wake of the Texas shooting, Georgia Senate GOP nominee Herschel Walker told me in ATL: “What I like to do is see it and everything and stuff.” He didn’t engage further.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyWed May 25, 2022 7:42 pm

I am kind of wondering why the kid didn't live stream it like the grocery store kid did. This kid is 18 and the grocery store kid is 18 (what's up with that) so I'm sure he knew how.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyWed May 25, 2022 9:23 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Temple wrote:

Watch-

This is what Walker (very coherently) said:

Asked if he believes there should be new gun laws in the wake of the Texas shooting, Georgia Senate GOP nominee Herschel Walker told me in ATL: “What I like to do is see it and everything and stuff.” He didn’t engage further.

Yes-- watch-

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyThu May 26, 2022 1:25 am

5-25-2022

Herschel Walker was busted for lying about his college education —
and now he's lying about it.

Trump-backed GOP Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker, a former football star, was plunged into controversy recently when it emerged he was lying about his academic credentials by claiming that he had graduated from the University of Georgia, when in fact he left the school to play professional football without ever earning a degree.

Caught in this lie, he tried to claim that he had never actually claimed he graduated in the first place —
but on Wednesday, CNN's KFILE busted this too, providing the receipts.

"When Walker was challenged about his graduation deception in an interview last week with FOX 5 Atlanta anchor Russ Spencer, Walker declared he had never once said he graduated from the University of Georgia," wrote___
Daniel Dale and Andrew Kaczynski. "Spencer told Walker that he has a 'phenomenal life story.' but that 'in some instances you've exaggerated that

You said that you graduated from UGA...' Walker interjected: 'I never said that. They say that. And I said — that's what you gotta remember.
I never, I never have said that statement. Not one time. I've said that I studied criminal justice at UGA.'"

In fact, they wrote, Walker has claimed he graduated on at least three occasions — and even claimed he was valedictorian.

"And all of sudden I started going to the library, getting books, standing in front of a mirror reading
to myself. So that Herschel that all the kids said was retarded become valedictorian of his class.
Graduated University of Georgia in the top 1% of his class," he said in a motivational speech in 2017. "And people say, 'Herschel, you played football.' But I said, 'Guys, I also was valedictorian of my class.
I also was in the top 1% of my graduating class in college,'" he said in a radio interview that same year.

And his now-defunct book promotional website claims that "After his first pro season, he finished his Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice at the University of Georgia," which isn't true either.

(((it is all a lie--
his obvious Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)
and-
he admits to his diagnosis of dissociative personality disorder,
formerly called multiple personality disorder.
___ His brain is broken--
When the time comes his opponent  will have all his college records etc--
Walker will be proven he is a lier, not rational, a broken brain )))

Walker, who won the nomination easily last night to take on Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) with the backing of former President Donald Trump, has also been accused of violent domestic abuse, even allegedly threatening to murder his ex-wife, and has ties to a group accused of scamming military veterans.

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyThu May 26, 2022 5:38 pm

5-26-2022

Herschel Walker calls for creation of federal agency to monitor Americans’ social media posts to prevent gun violence.

Herschel Walker, the Republican U.S. Senate nominee from Georgia, is calling on the federal government to create a "Big Brother" type of agency specifically to surveil Americans' social media postings as a way to protect the Second Amendment and reduce gun violence.

The former pro-football hero who has the endorsement of Donald Trump suggested to reporters Thursday that men watching women is one of the reasons for mass shootings, and appeared to brush off violence as a problem that's been happening for much of human history.

“You know Cain killed Abel, you know, and that’s a problem that we have,” he told Fox News. "What we need to do is look into how we can stop those things, you know, they talked about doing a disinformation."

“What about looking at getting a department that can look at young men that’s looking at women that’s looking at their social media?” Walker offered. "What about doing that, looking into things like that? And we can stop that that way. But yet, they want to continue to talk about taking away your constitutional rights."

(The Brennan Center for Justice reports there already are well over a dozen federal agencies that perform some form of social media monitoring.)

“This has been happening for years, and the way we stop it, by putting money into the mental health field, by putting money into other departments rather than departments that want to take away your rights,” he added.

(((His brain is damaged----
Herschel Walker's solution to school shootings involves
"a department that can look at young men that's looking at women that's looking at social media.")))

The examples below do not capture the full spec­trum of social media surveil­lance by federal agen­cies.
The Depart­ment of Home­land Secur­ity, the FBI, and the State Depart­ment are among the many federal agen­cies that routinely monitor social plat­forms, for purposes ranging from conduct­ing invest­ig­a­tions to identi­fy­ing threats

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyFri May 27, 2022 10:20 pm

5-25-2022

(((ooohhh lordy--this guy's brain is football damaged, it's broken)))))

Herschel Walker argues with reporter:
Trump 'never said' election was stolen.

Hershel Walker, the leading Republican Senate candidate in Georgia, insisted that former President Donald Trump has never said that the 2020 election was rigged or stolen.

In a video that was shared on Twitter this week, Walker speaks to a reporter who questions him about Trump's false election claims.

"I think you -- I think reporters said that," Walker insists. "I don't know whether President Trump ever said that because he never said that to me."

"He says it over and over," the reporter notes.

"No, no, no, no," Walker replies. "I've never heard President Trump ever say that."

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 10:44 pm

6-13-2022

Senate hopeful Herschel Walker Lies Again.

Senate hopeful Herschel Walker said he was a University of Georgia graduate-
__ that wasn’t true.

The Georgia Republican said he was his high school’s valedictorian-
__ that wasn’t true.

He said he was the founder of a charity for veterans-
___ that wasn’t true.

He said he had a background in law enforcement.
__ wasn’t true.

As recently as 2019, Walker told an audience.
“I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school.
Y’all didn’t know I was an agent?”
___ Walker has never been an FBI agent.

Anyway, since agents are required to have college degrees, and Walker doesn’t have one,
even though he’s claimed otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 6:34 pm

7-11-2033

WATCH--

Herschel Walker's Green New Deal.

What the fuk--he has brain damage; GOP's best Georiga candidate, ferfuk--- 50 seconds-

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 8:29 pm

9-12-2022

Trump-backed candidate Herschel Walker criticized for 'saddest' campaign in 'recent political history'.

On Monday, writing for The Daily Beast, columnist Michael Cohen tore into Donald Trump's hand-picked Georgia Senate candidate, former football star Herschel Walker as an "unqualified, lying buffoon" running the "saddest" campaign in "recent political history" —
and expressed fear over the implications that despite all of that, he still finds himself in a competitive race against incumbent Democratic Sen. Rev. Raphael Warnock.

"Walker’s campaign is increasingly a train wreck, but one that emits sadness and wonderment — not only because those closest to Walker aren’t stepping in to rescue him, but because he has a 50/50 chance of actually getting elected," wrote Cohen.

"Walker is a lousy candidate who is manifestly unqualified for the job he is seeking. Before announcing his candidacy last year he never evinced any interest in public policy or government service. The only reason he’s even in the running for a Senate seat is that he was a star running back at the University of Georgia and won the Heisman Trophy four decades ago.

The last time Walker was relevant, the Soviet Union was still going strong. Of course, there’s also the fact that Donald Trump endorsed him for the job."

What's makes Walker different from other Trump-endorsed candidates whose campaigns have floundered, like Dr. Oz in Pennsylvania, wrote Cohen, are "the legitimate and increasingly awkward questions about whether years of playing football affected his mental acuity.

Walker isn’t simply clueless about the issues he would have to tackle were he to be elected. He holds childlike views and struggles to communicate in even a semi-coherent manner."

For example, Walker attacked the Green New Deal by claiming, "since we don’t control the air, our good air decided to float over to China's bad air so when China gets our good air, their bad air got [sic] to move. So it moves over to our good air space."

He also demanded to know why apes still exist if evolution occurs, and said he'd stop gun violence
with "a department that can look at young men that's looking at women that's looking at social media."

"Walker also famously got caught lying about the number of children he has sired — after years of preaching about the evils of absentee parenting.

He claimed to have one child, but, in reality, he has four," wrote Cohen. "And that’s not the only time Walker has been caught telling untruths.

He’s repeatedly and extravagantly lied about his business experience (he owes millions of dollars in unpaid loans), and his academic record (he falsely claimed to be his college valedictorian, even though he left college early to play in the NFL).

Then there are the most ominous aspects of Walker’s past — like the allegation that he held a loaded gun to his wife’s head and threatened to blow her brains out" — and the fact that his own campaign staff thinks he's not mentally fit for the job.

"As sad as Walker’s campaign has become, what is even sadder is what it portends for the country," concluded Cohen.
"A political party that is content with having someone like Herschel Walker in the U.S. Senate is not a political party that cares about the responsibility of governing America."

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 6:56 pm

10-3-2022

Herschel Walker paid for a girlfriend's abortion --
and she kept the actual receipts.

Trump-endorsed candidate Herschel Walker has staked out his position as a no-compromise anti-abortion candidate in his run against incumbent
Sen. Raphael Warnock.

However, The Daily Beast is now reporting that Walker once paid for an abortion for a former girlfriend, who literally kept the receipts for it and is now sharing them with reporters.

The woman, who asked not to be identified by the publication, told The Daily Beast that Walker urged her to get an abortion after she got pregnant in 2009, and that she got him to reimburse her for the procedure.

"She supported these claims with a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, [u]a 'get well' card from Walker.
And a bank deposit receipt that included an image
of a signed $700 personal check from Walker,"
the publication writes.

"The woman said there was a $125 difference because she 'ball-parked' the cost of an abortion after Googling the procedure and added on expenses such as travel and recovery costs."

The Daily Beast also talked with a friend who helped take care of her in the wake of the procedure who corroborated her account.

Walker attorney Robert Ingram told The Daily Beast that the woman's story was "false" and accused them of trying to "target Black conservatives."

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 7:46 pm

10-4-2022

'Dumb idea': Trump's 2016 Georgia director dumps on Herschel Walker's Senate candidacy.

Some Republicans in Georgia are questioning the wisdom of running former NFL player Herschel Walker for U.S. Senate in Georgia following explosive reports the former NFL player paid his girlfriend for an abortion and threatened to murder his son, Christian Walker.

On Tuesday, The Washington Post reported on the Georgia Senate campaign under the headline, "GOP leaders rally behind Walker. But in Georgia, Republicans fret."

"National Republican leaders such as former president Donald Trump and Sen. Rick Scott (Fla.) on Tuesday rallied behind Herschel Walker, defending the party’s nominee for the U.S. Senate in Georgia after he denied a report that he paid for a girlfriend to get an abortion in 2009," the newspaper reported. "But Republican leaders and activists in Georgia expressed unease with Walker’s candidacy after his personal life was yet again under the spotlight in a crucial midterm battleground, voicing worries that they elevated a flawed candidate who could complicate efforts to win back the Senate."

Walker won the nomination with the support of Donald Trump, who endorsed the Heisman Trophy-winner last fall, moments after CNN reported on Walker's murder fantasies.

READ MORE: 'Driven by spite': Maggie Haberman gives warning about a second Trump term

Seth Weathers, who was the state director for Donald Trump's 2016 campaign in Georgia, wished Republicans had nominated the state's agriculture commissioner.

“We could have had Gary Black,” he told The Post.

“I warned everyone I knew that this was a dumb idea,” he added.

His former boss is standing by the retired NFL star.

Trump argued Walker "is being slandered and maligned by the Fake News Media, and obviously

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 6:56 pm

10-5-2022

GA-Sen: New Poll Has Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) Crushing Herschel Walker (R) 50-38

A new InsiderAdvantage/FOX 5 poll shows Democratic incumbent Raphael Warnock leading Republican challenger Herschel Walker in the race for U.S. Senate in Georgia after a new report of abortion allegations against Walker.

Herschel Walker's embattled campaign is far behind Sen. Raphael Warnock with a little more than a month until the November midterms

The poll finds Warnock with a substantial lead over Walker, 50% to 38%, among 1,076 likely November voters.

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 12:01 am

This is sooo good--bwahaa haa holy-shit aha!

10-14-2022

Herschel Walker scolded for flashing 'prop' police badge at Georgia Senate debate.

Mid-way through their one and only debate before November's midterm elections, which took place in Savannah, Walker produced what many are calling
a "fake" or "toy" police badge from where it was kept inside his blazer.
Wielding the badge, Walker was met with both laughter from the debate's attendees, and a tongue lashing from the moderator.

Warnock;
"One thing I have not done, I've never pretended to be a police officer. And I've never threatened a shoot-out with the police."

That comment made by Warnock was in reference to a 2001 incident in Irving, Texas where police received a call from Walker's therapist alerting them to the fact that Walker was "armed and scaring his estranged wife at the suburban Dallas home they no longer shared," according to Huffington Post.

When police arrived at the scene they reportedly ordered Walker out of the home and stated that he'd made comments about "having a shoot-out."
Walker's wife filed for divorce months later.

"I have to respond to that," Walker said during Friday's debate, reaching into his coat to pull out his prop. "You know what's so funny?
"I am work with many police officers [sic]."

At this point the moderator intervened to remind Walker that the use of props is against the rules
at debates.

"Excuse me, Mr. Walker," the moderator said. "Please, out of respect, I need to let you know . . . you are very well aware of the rules tonight; and you have a prop. That is not allowed sir. I ask you to put that prop away."

"It's not a prop," Walker said. "This is real."

________"Holy s**t. Senator Warnock pointed out that Herschel Walker lied about being a police officer and Walker pulled out an "honorary deputy badge"
on stage, insisting he is a cop. Walker is not well," Tweeted political podcaster Brian Tyler Cohen._____

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Walker has made several previous claims about being in law enforcement and that "he majored in criminal justice during his time at the University of Georgia and was an honorary deputy in Cobb County along with three other Georgia counties."
The Cobb County Police Department state, per AJC's reporting, they have no record of involvement with Walker.

Watch: they laugh at his phony -- prop- badge--

https://youtu.be/iQwqO3ILxEI?t=217

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 3:23 am

Sounds like Warnock was goading Walker.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Conservative Blasts The 'Freak Show' Republicans      Herschel Walker ---- EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 4:56 pm

10-17-2022

Conservative blasts the 'freak show' Republicans who have turned the party into an 'intellectual wasteland'.

Using the U.S. Senate run of Georgia's Herschel Walker as a jumping-off point, conservative columnist and former GOP White House adviser Peter Wehner ___bemoaned the state of the GOP for giving up any pretense of principles since Donald Trump infected the party with his brand of win-at-all-costs politics.

After noting that Walker, with his massive resume of scandals, has "no business running for political office at any level, let alone the United States Senate."

In many ways, he is representative of the wave of Republican candidates who are destroying the party that Wehner writes used to stand for something.

Calling Walker the "archetypal MAGA candidate in a MAGA party."
He added, "Like so many who now represent the GOP, Walker displays not just a lack of interest in serious ideas but contempt for them.
Benightedness is chic," he wrote for the Atlantic.

"Republicans once sold themselves as representing family values and tradition, concerned with moral standards and civic character.
They insisted on the importance of good character and integrity in political leaders.

This has been exposed as utterly cynical, most obviously in the support that Republicans—many of whom savaged Bill Clinton over his moral failings—__gave to Trump, whose corruptions are peerless
and borderless."

He charged before adding that the current Trump-ear cast of characters -- including conservative non-politicians -- have taken over the conservative movement and that the Republican party will suffer because of it.

"The GOP has turned on virtually every noble principle it once claimed to stand for."
"It has become a freak show, embodied in people like ___Trump and Walker, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert, Ron Johnson and Josh Hawley, Blake Masters and Doug Mastriano, Adam Laxalt and J. D. Vance, Steve Bannon and Roger Stone, Michael Flynn and Mike Lindell, Tucker Carlson and Sebastian Gorka, Eric Metaxas and Paula White.
They shape its sensibilities, providing the script for everyone else to follow."

He added that many currently in power have been complicit in the damage being done.

"To make matters worse, those who surely know better—people like Lindsey Graham, Marco Rubio,
Ted Cruz, Ron DeSantis, and especially Kevin McCarthy—turned out to be hollow men, 'shape without form, shade without colour, paralysed force, gesture without motion,'" he wrote.

"Whatever you thought about the GOP pre-Trump—and it may be that the ugliness was much closer to the surface than I wanted to acknowledge at the time—
the Republican Party is today much more conspiracy minded, anti-democratic, and anti-truth."

"This worries me, because I love my country.
And it disheartens me, because I once admired my party.
Today, however, because of its diseased state, the most urgent political task is to defeat it in the hopes of eventually rebuilding it."

You can read more here -- subscription is required.

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 5:34 pm

If  Walker  has no business running, he won't get voted in. Simple as that.

But if he does win, it'll be because his opponent is more worthless.

As for the others mentioned, the same applies to them.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 5:32 pm

10-20-2022

Watch: Herschel Walker falls for Comedy Central show prank calling him to ‘report a crime’

The call is real, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution and The Daily Beast.

Walker has been repeatedly mocked for claiming his badge is "real," and basically accused the National Sheriffs Association of lying – "that is totally not true" – after being confronted by NBC News quoting them saying the badge "is for the trophy case."

Walker has said his badge gives him "the authority to do things" for the police, "to work with them all day," which The Root called "frightening."

The prank call begins with the "anchor" saying, “Mr. Walker, hey, this is James Smartwood from Big News. Do you have a second to chat?”

“Basically, what I wanted to do is I wanted to report a crime,” Smartwood, voiced by the show's creator, R.J. Fried, tells Walker.

“I left my window down in my car last night, someone stole my laptop out of the passenger seat, and so I’m just trying to figure out if there’s any way in your – as someone who’s a law enforcement person – if there’s any way you can take a look at it.”

“Well," Walker replies-

"I’ll tell you what I’ll do is we’ll report your thing, and all that and stuff. That’ll be great. What we’ll do is, you got a number I can call?”

((((huh ^^ what the---huh ))))

The show "bleeps" out the phone number and discussion and "anchor" Smartwood asks Walker
if he can come by to get fingerprints.

"Is there any chance you can hop in the squad car, you know, flick on the sirens, come down here or, maybe like go undercover or something?”

At this point Walker seems to realize that saying you have authority means you need actual resources.

“Uh, what can you do, can you do anything?”

“No," Smartwood replies. "I mean, I’m not, I’m not actually – I don’t have the authority.”

Walker then promises to call him back, appearing to suggest he's going to get involved and help out.

“I gave him the wrong number, I don’t want him having my number,” Smartwood tells his animated "guests."

Watch a short clip or the full segment below;

Tooning Out The News
@tooningout
BREAKING NOW:  James Smartwood calls HERSCHEL WALKER to report a crime after the Georgia Senate candidate claimed to be law enforcement.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1582882384839872512

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 7:15 pm

10-26-2022

Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker said he's running
for office even though he said,
"I don't know what I'm doing."

At a campaign stop in Georgia with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Wednesday, Walker argued that Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) should encourage unhappy citizens to leave the country.

"That's what we need," he said. "We need leaders in Washington who say, 'If you don't like the rules of the United States of America, leave the United States of America. Go somewhere else. There's other places. And if they will take you, why don't you go?'"

Walker later addressed why he was running for office.

"Y'all ask me why I'm running," he remarked.
"I'm running because I'm this country boy from Wrightsville, Georgia."

"I'm just a country boy from Wrightsville, Georgia. I don't know what I'm doing," he admitted.

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 7:36 pm

I can't see 'Herschel" without thinking of "Hershey's" and a regular Hershey's chocolate bar at my local supermarket now costs two dollars and twenty three cents. Ain't no chocolate lover in the country gonna be voting dem I can tell you that.

We now return to our regularly scheduled copying and pasting.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 6:49 am

Georgia Senate Struggle Shifts As Walker Takes Lead From Warnock
Carmine Sabia, October 26, 2022

Democrats have had a cascade of tough news as it is starting to appear that Republicans are going to win the House and Senate. Georgia Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker has now taken the lead against Democrat Sen. Raphael Warnock, The Tennessee Star reported.

In the latest Daily Wire/Trafalgar Group poll, Walker emerged 2.4 points ahead of Warnock among likely voters, 48.9% to 46.5%. A further 4.6% backed libertarian Chase Oliver. That lead remains within the survey’s +/- 2.9% margin of error, meaning the race is still a statistical tie. The governor’s race showed a smoother path to a Republican victory, with incumbent GOP Gov. Brian Kemp holding a 6.9% lead over Democratic challenger Stacey Abrams, 52.2% to 45.3%.

Full story and tweets at https://conservativebrief.com/georgia-walker-67701/
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 6:49 pm

Crucial Georgia Senate race between Warnock, Walker heads to December runoff

Marquise Francis·National Reporter
Wed, November 9, 2022 at 11:46 AM

The race for Georgia’s pivotal U.S. Senate seat between Sen. Raphael Warnock, the Democratic incumbent, and his Republican challenger, Herschel Walker, is heading to a runoff election, according to media outlets.

Under Georgia law, a candidate must gain a majority of the vote to win. Neither Walker nor Warnock is expected to secure 50% of the vote.

Warnock, a Baptist minister, was elected to the Senate in a January 2021 runoff, becoming the state’s first Black senator in the process. His runoff with Walker, a Georgia college football hero, will be held Dec. 6.

Most polls had the two candidates in a dead heat, despite a flurry of reports alleging that Walker, a staunch anti-abortion advocate, paid for a former girlfriend to undergo the procedure in 2009. Then another woman claimed he made her get an abortion during a years-long affair in the early 1990s. In both instances, Walker denied he had ever paid for a woman to get an abortion.

The race was, from the outset, one of the most high-profile in the country. Warnock often painted Walker as unfit and unqualified to represent the state, taking jabs at his opponent’s intelligence, his rigid anti-abortion stance and the long list of allegations of abuse leveled against him.

“You actually have to know stuff to do this job,” Warnock said at a rally in late October featuring former President Barack Obama and the Democratic gubernatorial nominee, Stacey Abrams.

Walker, meanwhile, claimed Warnock was running a “nasty, dishonest campaign.” “Warnock’s a preacher who doesn't tell the truth,” he said in one ad. “He doesn't even believe in redemption.”

Warnock, 53, grew up in the Kayton Homes public housing complex in Savannah, Ga. He went on to attend Morehouse College, an HBCU located in Atlanta, before earning his PhD from the Union Theological Seminary.

In 2005, he was appointed to the role of senior pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church, where Martin Luther King Jr. once served as an associate minister. He continues to preach there to this day.

“The influences [Warnock] got at Morehouse are the same influences that came to bear on Martin Luther King,” Andrew Young, former Atlanta mayor and U.S. congressman, told New York magazine.

Walker, who was born in 1962, became a star player for the University of Georgia Bulldogs, helping them win a national championship in 1980. The team had been integrated for less than a decade when he came aboard. Two years later he won the Heisman Trophy. When he left the school, it retired his number.

He went on to play in the National Football League for four different teams over 11 seasons, before retiring from the game in 1997. He also opened several businesses, the most successful being Renaissance Man Food Services. Before this Senate run, Walker had only dabbled in politics, sparingly giving endorsements through the years based on his celebrity status throughout the state.

The race marked the first time that two Black candidates from opposing parties had competed for a Senate seat in Georgia. Both men had grown up poor and had roots in the state going back generations. Both were wildly successful in their chosen fields. But on the campaign trail, Walker ran as a right-wing Republican closely aligned with former President Donald Trump, while Warnock portrayed himself as a moderate who was broadly supportive of President Biden’s agenda.

Warnock’s 2021 runoff victory may be hard to replicate. Following Trump’s defeat in 2020, the then president undermined Republicans’ faith in the legitimacy of elections both nationwide and in Georgia specifically.

Trump had lost the Peach State by a narrow margin and pressed Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, both Republicans, to throw out the results. When they refused, Trump tacitly encouraged Republicans to sit out the runoffs, helping both Warnock and his fellow Democrat, Jon Ossoff, win seats in the Senate.

Georgia’s runoff system was put in place in the 1960s as a way to lower the odds of Black candidates' winning office during the civil rights era. But regardless of the outcome on Dec. 6, Georgia will be electing a Black man to the U.S. Senate for the second time in the state’s history.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 5:10 pm

11-19-2022

WHAT THE FUK !!
This Werewolf Votes;

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 8:51 pm

11-22-2022

Herschel Walker accuser comes forward with fresh relationship claims.

Woman who says she was pressured into abortion by Republican Senate hopeful presents unseen letters, audio and diary entries.

At a press conference in Los Angeles organized by her lawyer, Gloria Allred, the anonymous woman known only as Jane Doe came forward anew with a raft of fresh materials.
She said she was doing so because when she first aired her allegations last month “and told the truth, he denied that he knew that I existed”.

The alleged new evidence of the relationship between the woman and the former college football star included a voicemail recording in which Walker was purported to say to her:
“This is your stud farm calling, you big sex puppy you”.
(((BWAA HAA ^^^^^)))))

Jane Doe also read out a letter which she said had been written by Walker to her parents.
“I do love your daughter and I’m not out to hurt her. She has been a strong backbone for me through all of this,” the letter said.

Asked whether she was coming forward with a new round of allegations in order to influence the election, Jane Doe said: “Voters can make their own decision.
All I can do is tell the truth.”

The unnamed woman initially raised her claims on 26 October that she was pressured into an abortion.
She alleged that she had an intimate relationship with Walker for six years while he was playing for the Dallas Cowboys and that he paid for her to have an abortion in 1993, driving her to the clinic.

Walker rebutted the claims, saying:
“I’m done with this foolishness. I’ve already told people this is a lie and I’m not going to entertain it.”

At Tuesday’s press conference, Jane Doe read passages of what she said were her personal diaries from 1993 in the days immediately after she learnt she was pregnant. In one extract Walker is alleged to have told her that the pregnancy was___
“probably his ‘fault’ since he had very high levels
of testosterone”.

(((((( BWAA HAA! ^^^^^))))

In a second passage, she wrote that Walker “has about gone off the deep end over this whole thing …
He thinks that by not having the baby we do have a future chance for happiness that we can ‘grow strong again together’.”

Allred read out what she said was a signed declaration from a friend of Jane Doe’s in which she recalled her confiding to her in 1993 that she was pregnant and that Walker had been the partner.
Several years later, the friend said in her declaration, “she confessed to me that she had in fact had an abortion in 1993” and that Walker had personally driven her to the clinic.

The first woman to make allegations against Walker told the Daily Beast last month that he paid for her to have an abortion in 2009.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker ----     Herschel Walker ---- Empty

Back to top Go down

Herschel Walker ----
Page 1 of 1