OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism Empty
PostSubject: Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism   Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism   Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 3:39 pm

0ohh dear Grack--
If I want to see/hear conspiracies and propergands I'd tune into the FOX State TV that's for the undereducated peoples and the old the and the senile people.
But. naww not my thing.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism   Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 12:48 am

Temple wrote:
0ohh dear Grack--
If I want to see/hear conspiracies and propergands I'd tune into the FOX State TV that's for the undereducated peoples and the old the and the senile people.
But. naww not my thing.

Temple, you truly are a major dumfuk ..You can hump my posts and reply with irrelevant idiocy till you shit yourself ...It only emphasizes your capacity for being a complete stooge ...It's blatantly obvious you didn't see even a portion of the video, and decide to mindlessly sound off on it anyway

If you didn't wanna view the video you shoulda simply not, and shuffled your ass along elsewhere ..It's what anyone with a lick of sense would do, not knowing what it's about ...I guess with you there's a possibility you actually watched it and are too dumb to understand ...which would suggest you're dumber than I even imagined

The vid actually points to what's happening in the escalating censoring of the world around us ...Our world, not your's, of clueless, media induced delusions ...I'd show pity for you and explain it but you don't seem to have a grip on ...well ...much of anything ...so carry on and enjoy the bliss of your ignorance
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism   Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:34 pm

[quote="Grackle"]
Temple wrote:
0ohh dear Grack--
But. naww not my thing.

Quote :
[b]Temple, you truly are a major dumfuk ..You can hump my posts and reply with irrelevant idiocy till you shit yourself ...It only emphasizes your capacity for being a complete stooge ...It's blatantly obvious you didn't see even a portion of the video, and decide to mindlessly sound off on it anyway

Correct- I did not watch the video.
Therefore- I was not able to ''sound off'' on it.
However, I did in an around about way suggest you go to FOX for
daily ''conspiracy propaganda & terrorism theories.

Quote :
If you didn't wanna view the video you shoulda simply not, and shuffled your ass along elsewhere ..It's what anyone with a lick of sense would do, not knowing what it's about ...I guess with you there's a possibility you actually watched it and are too dumb to understand ...which would suggest you're dumber than I even imagined

It was a Not watch. I Not it ..

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism   Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:16 pm

Quote :

Correct- I did not watch the video.

As if you need to confirm that obvious fact

Quote :
Therefore- I was not able to ''sound off'' on it.

I couldn't possibly care any less what you might consider sounding off ..But to post in response to a video and complain that you don't like or not into the subject matter in the video, is just plain fuk'n stupid, when you didn't even opened the video to have a godam clue what's on it ...and by not viewing or even opening the video, I hafta wonder about the level of stupidity that would compel you to give your thoughts or feelings about it ... ...I'm sure you have your own definition of opening and closing your maw to gurgle your ignorance on things, but I'll stay with "sounding off", because you saw there was a vid and you opted not to watch it, and you shuffled along as if your IQ is over 50, I wouldn't even know you opened my post ...So I'll ask ..and this is a really easy question ...I've just gone over it here; ..How do I know you opened my post? ..take the time to ponder ...

Quote :
However, I did in an around about way suggest you go to FOX for
daily ''conspiracy propaganda & terrorism theories.

I ignored it the first time you pasted it and here you are with it again ..It's irrelevant and I have no interest in going where ever that is ..It's what you shoulda done when you saw the vid in my post

Quote :

It was a Not watch. I Not it ..

That's good ...make up your own language ...SMH
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism   Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 8:31 pm

Grackle wrote:
I wouldn't even know you opened my post ...So I'll ask ..and this is a really easy question ...I've just gone over it here; ..How do I know you opened my post? ..take the time to ponder ...[/b]

I have pondered.
You know I opened your post
because
I replied to it.
/slick huh/

However; as to your point, I found none.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism   Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 8:12 pm

Wow ...I don't even know whether to reply *to* your worthless little missives or about them ..You're actually causing me to feel pity for you ..and if you continue to be so utterly useless you're gonna take away my amusement

Temple wrote:
Grackle wrote:
I wouldn't even know you opened my post ...So I'll ask ..and this is a really easy question ...I've just gone over it here; ..How do I know you opened my post? ..take the time to ponder ...[/b]

I have pondered.
You know I opened your post
because
I replied to it.
/slick huh/

Holy shit, Temple ..This is just sad really ..After 4-5 posts here, this is all you've managed .I didn't expect you to actually answer this question that was so obviously asked as an insult to you ..Yea, that's "slick" Temple ..You answered a question that I answered for you in the sentence that immediately preceded this one you quoted ..and you knew that when you edited your post to reply ..so yes ..I know you opened my post because you replied to it ..Does it give you a sense of accomplishment for me to confirm that you answered this question correctly? ...I honestly didn't think you were so pathetic as to highlight your stupidity as the crux and basis of your post ..I really am shaking my head while I write this

Quote :
However; as to your point, I found none.

ugh ..I gotta tell ya ..this is bad ..really bad for you ..This could actually be an outright lie ..if it was someone else I'd know it was ..but with you, I can't even tell because I believe you really could be that ignorant ..I wrote a thread starting post detailing the point as well as driving it home throughout this thread ...and here you are after it all, trying to imply that either I don't have a point or you don't get the point ...and there's absolutely no way possible in this or any other world that I haven't made my point glaringly obvious ...now only you could know if you really don't get the point ..but if you really don't, then you need to see a fuk'd doctor or somethin' ...neurologist ..a scientist ..some combination of both like a Frankenstein doctor or somethin' cuz you'd have a problem far beyond the norm ..haha ..but to show my compassion, I'm gonna shorten it up, dumb it down, and I'll know I did everything possible to help you understand ...Pay attention now cuz this is the last time ..

YOU REPLIED TO A POST OF A VIDEO TO COMMENT ABOUT THE VIDEO THAT YOU DID NOT VIEW OR EVEN OPEN

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism   Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 9:00 pm

Grackle wrote:

YOU REPLIED TO A POST OF A VIDEO TO COMMENT ABOUT THE VIDEO THAT YOU DID NOT VIEW OR EVEN OPEN

Video Titel;
Conspiracy Theories Are Treason
Theories Are Treason

I had no need to play a video titled ^^^^
It spoke for itself.

I then suggested if one wants to hear Conspiracy Theories that are Treasonus to watch FOX ..

I did not play the video, it's trash as is FOX.

See how simple that is followed if one's brain is well and functioning.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism   Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 2:54 am

Quote :
Video Titel;
Conspiracy Theories Are Treason
Theories Are Treason

You poor fuck ..You criticize a video that you didn't see based on the title that you didn't see either ...lol ..what a bumbling fuk'n idiot

Quote :
I had no need to play a video titled ^^^^
It spoke for itself.

haha ..So when the video spoke I suppose it lied to you about it's title, since you're even off the mark with that ..How fucking lazy and incompetent can you possibly be? ..The video with what you call its title is right here on this thread ..and while you still don't know what the video is about, you don't know what the title is that caused you not to watch it and criticize it's content ..What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Quote :
I then suggested if one wants to hear Conspiracy Theories that are Treasonus to watch FOX ..

I did not play the video, it's trash as is FOX.

*sigh* ..I'm not gonna even ask what Fox has to do with anything here because I know you don't have an answer, so consider yourself off the hook for that ..it's obvious that relevance is of no importance to you whatsoever ..but you might be able to tell me why you'd suggest a video from a site that you believe is trash ..and if you suggested I watch an irrelevant video from Fox or anywhere else it'd make sense to post a link ..unless you thought your suggestion might prompt me to go on a search mission for something on *YOUR* mind that you were unable to convey ..the fuck if I know what that's about ..Damn!
Quote :

See how simple that is followed if one's brain is well and functioning.

Right .."well and functioning" ..You open a post with a video you don't watch based on the title you don't know and claim the video as trash and liken it to Fox when you have no clue about the site it's from ... Anyway ..enough with your stupidity ..The "title" of a video is what the person that created the video types as the headline and doesn't always describe the content of a video accurately enough for some incompetent stooge like you to know whats on it ..If that was the case they could just type a couple words on a background for idiots like you to decide if they like the few words and not bother to create the video ...

speaking of those few words or "title" ..I don't know how you could, after 5-6 posts, continue to slobber at me as if I'm guilty of posting a video that you wouldn't like IF you watched it and the excuse you give is the title, which you misread, misinerpreted, couldn't see well, or just too fuk'n stupid to comprehend ...whatever your excuse, your "well and functioning" brain never prompted you at any time to read the title close enough to know what the fuck it says, ... so you used the title that you couldn't read correctly as the excuse for your dumbfuckery ...your "well and functioning" brain has failed you miserably ..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism   Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theories Are Terrorism
Page 1 of 1