OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More of Temple's Trash Posts

Go down 
+4
Grackle
The Wise And Powerful
directorate
Temple
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

More of Temple's Trash Posts Empty
PostSubject: Trump Being Charged With RAPE NY case Going Forward--   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 9:47 pm

2020/01/09 · 16:41

E. Jean Carroll can now sue Trump in NY

“We look forward to moving ahead and proving that Donald Trump lied when he told the world that he did not rape our client and had not even met her.”

E. Jean Carroll
✔
@ejeancarroll
He can run, but he can't hide!

I might be FORCED to ask @realDonaldTrump to turn over his tax returns to prove he was not a "permanent resident of the White House," when I sued him for denying he sexually assaulted me.

Trump’s attempt to throw out E. Jean Carroll’s case fails. Her defamation case moves forward. Trump probably should have "moved" to Florida even earlier.

Cheri Jacobus
✔
@CheriJacobus
Trump asks a New York judge to throw out an advice columnist’s lawsuit accusing him of defamation after he denied her claim that he raped her in a department store dressing room two decades ago @bpolitics
Trump Says Alleged Rape Victim Can’t Sue Him in New York
President Donald Trump asked a New York judge to throw out an advice columnist’s lawsuit accusing him of defamation after he denied her claim that he raped her in a department store dressing room two...

E. Jean Carroll
✔
@ejeancarroll
WE MOVE AHEAD!!

New York Supreme Court DENIES @realDonaldTrump's lame effort to get suit tossed.

Illustrious lawyer @kaplanrobbie (THE BEAST) is "unsurprised" that "Trump’s latest attempt to avoid discovery in our client’s case"
New York journalist E. Jean Carroll’s defamation lawsuit against President Trump will go forward after a judge denied the president’s bid to toss her case. Last week, Trump asked a judge

“We look forward to moving ahead and proving that Donald Trump lied when he told the world that he did not rape our client and had not even met her.”

E. Jean Carroll
✔
@ejeancarroll
He can run, but he can't hide!

I might be FORCED to ask @realDonaldTrump to turn over his tax returns to prove he was not a "permanent resident of the White House," when I sued him for denying he sexually assaulted me
Trump Rape Accuser Says President Can Be Sued in New York
Donald Trump can face a lawsuit in New York because his residency at the White House “is not permanent,“ according to an advice columnist suing the president for denying he raped her two decades ago.

George Conway
@gtconway3d
· 8h
So @realDonaldTrump moved to dismiss @ejeancarroll’s lawsuit against him on the supposed ground that the State of New York doesn’t have personal jurisdiction over him. Normally a party submits a sworn affidavit to support such a motion, but Trump was too afraid to do that.

George Conway
@gtconway3d
So the judge made short work of his motion, saying “notably, there is not even a tweet, much less an affidavit by Trump in support of his motion.” And she added that “there is no basis for a stay of discovery ... in this case.”

And in other Trump sexual assault news, there’s still the Apprentice tapes needed for Summer Zervos:

Maggie Jordan
@MaggieJordanACN
Reminder:
A NY State Supreme Court judge ruled a defamation case against Trump could move forward, and that the President is to be deposed by January 31, 2020.
The defamation case was brought forward by former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos.

Back to top Go down
directorate
directorate

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 10:11 pm

George Conway is slug.

Temple

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 3:13 pm

Trump has argued that he should be immune from all lawsuits and investigations while in office, but a New York appellate court ruled that the president is “not above the law” when it allowed the case to move forward.

The court argued that the case was “materially indistinguishable” from a lawsuit filed by former Arkansas state employee Paula Jones against then-President Bill Clinton, NBC News reported. The U.S. Supreme Court allowed that case to go forward in 1997, which ultimately paved the way for Clinton’s impeachment the following year.

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:18 pm

More of Temple's Trash Posts Temple10

Previously posted Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears  
and various thread disruptions can be found at:

https://ootikof.forumotion.com/t996-temple-s-tirades-tripe-treasures-trash-and-trump-tears

More of Temple's Trash Posts 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:29 pm

RE: https://ootikof.forumotion.com/t3954p50-the-january-6th-public-hearings#72120

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Obi--

___Temple wrote:
I see absolutely no proof of your ridiculous accusation--
do elaborate, if you can.

___ Obi wrote:
This thread will now be locked due to your stupidity. Too bad.

SPANK!!
AHAA HA!  cheers  flower

Back to top Go down
directorate
directorate

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 3:00 am

Obi should simply ban Temple. Truly.

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 4:33 pm

Temple wrote:
oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
Oh great, two threads about something nobody cares about. Sleep

Be nice-- it's mainly 4 of us here, sigh..
And, I care, so should you-

Temple, stop to think before you open your mouth again. You may "think" there are only a handful of people here, but in fact there are many, many more.

Some registered members do not choose to login, because they don't need to when surfing this forum.

There are literally thousands of people that visit every week, which is why this site has over six million views. Your stupidity really does shine through.

I dunno when the last person you may have dragged in here to register was, but I'm sure it's been at least five years ago. Do try to be a productive member, mmk???

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:26 pm

Quote :
Be nice-- it's mainly 4 of us here, sigh..

"Be nice"? .. That's a lot different than the attitude you took with me on Vitiol's board .. I was there with every intention to "be nice" .. As soon as you all realized i wasn't there to join the Trump bashing, which was the primary, every day topic, i was treated like an asshole .. You, in particular, made it a point to ridicule anything i posted...didn't matter what it was .. I even tried to get off the subject of politics

....That proved to be impossible.. Then Vitiol started censoring whatever i posted .. He did the same to Obi .. thought it was funny when he accused me of trying to start arguments with him ... On a board he, himself titled "Melee" ...heh ..it got to where he just deleted anything and everything i tried to post till he finally just banned me

None of Vit's actions were your fault, but you surely didn't help matters .. Now that the tables have turned you want us to "be nice"
Quote :

And, I care, so should you-

You have an entirely different/opposite concept of the shit show the democrats are putting on .. I/myself give nadda shit about it .. It's a *show* .. A piss poor one at that .. I'd just as soon watch The View if i wanna witness some hateful nags with a vendetta .. Face it, the democrats are not likable characters ..Anyone remotely, half aware of the shit that's gone on in this country since 18 months ago, doesn't give a shit about the show either. .. Democrats are so pompous they think the Jan 6 riot is more important than anything/everything else because it involves *them* ..
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:46 pm

directorate wrote:
Obi should simply ban Temple. Truly.

Heh ...nah .. Temple makes everyone else look like geniuses .. Obi has a Pile to throw Temple's litter when his stoopidity gets insufferable .. Some if it is funny
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 9:07 pm

6-29-2022

(((1st-- tomorrow's hearing will be the one the DOJ gets hard-hitting evidence
of trumps crimes; just a start, more to come, because of this---)))

The House select committee will add more public hearings next month after receiving significant new evidence related to Donald Trump's effort to overturn his election loss.

The panel will hold another hearing Thursday focused on Trump's pressure campaign against the Department of Justice, but select committee chairman Bennie Thompson (D-MS) told reporters on Wednesday the remaining hearings would be rescheduled for July.

"The panel is reassessing its schedule after significant new tranches of evidence have arrived — including documentary footage, NARA productions and new tips," reported Politico's Kyle Cheney.

A source familiar with the matter also said the committee was discussing the possibility of scheduling additional hearings to present some of the new evidence.

Thompson has solicited testimony and other evidence during the public hearings and has said that additional witnesses have come forward as a result.

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 9:19 pm

Temple wrote:
6-29-2022

////

Today is June 22nd.

Stop trolling!!!

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 11:48 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Temple wrote:
6-29-2022

////

Today is June 22nd.
Stop trolling!!!

Bitching over a miss type or whatever I messed there, sigh..
BWWAA geezuz- snowieflake, no big deal to make mention of.
Now, I'm so upset over your beatdown on me that I can't even enjoy my Dr. Peper.. Sad

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 5:42 pm

6-22-2022

Trump Ranks Near Very Bottom in Survey of Best Presidents in US History.

Former President Donald Trump ranks near the very bottom in a ranking of U.S. presidents, according to
a newly released survey from Siena College.

Starting in 1982, the Siena College Research Institute (SCRI) has regularly published survey results ranking presidents during the second year of the first term of a new president.
The SCRI invited 141 presidential scholars, historians, and other academics to take part in its survey, tasking them with grading former U.S. heads of state on 20 different standards, which were then averaged together to produce an overall ranking.

In the seven surveys the institute has published since 1982, five individuals have consistently ranked as the “best” presidents, though their order has shifted over the years.
This year, Franklin Roosevelt was ranked first, with Abraham Lincoln ranking second, George Washington third, Theodore Roosevelt fourth, and Thomas Jefferson rounding out the list at fifth.

Four of the five “worst” presidents have also remained consistent across the seven surveys SCRI has released. However, in the past two surveys, another name has been included: Donald Trump.

Trump was ranked as the third-worst president in SCRI’s 2022 survey_
ahead of Presidents James Buchanan and Andrew Johnson.
Trump was also ranked third-worst in the SCRI
survey from 2018.

This year, Trump received poor rankings in many individual categories, resulting in his low score overall. Trump placed worst in rankings on his background before becoming president, his executive appointments while in office, his foreign policy, and his intelligence.

Survey director Don Levy cautioned that “it is too early to say how history will ultimately rate Mr. Trump,” but noted that a third of academics participating in the survey this year said that Trump “contributed most of any president to weakening the office.”

This year also marked the first time that President Joe Biden was included in the survey results. Like Trump, Biden’s marks come with a caveat — because he’s still in office, it’s likely that his future actions in the White House will affect his score in upcoming surveys.

Biden was ranked 19th out of the 45 presidents listed in the survey, getting high marks for his willingness to compromise, according to SCRI.
Other recent presidents also fared better than Trump-
Barack Obama ranked as the 11th best president in U.S. history, whereas George W. Bush ranked as 35th best (or, alternatively, the 11th worst).

The survey also asked the academics for their viewpoints on the office of the president in a general sense.
Nearly 7 in 10 respondents (69 percent) said that they believe the first woman president will be elected by the year 2032.
When asked how the president should be elected,
63 percent said they believe it’s time to get rid of the Electoral College and adopt a popular vote model, while just 17 percent said they preferred to keep things the way they are.

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Oh how now   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 9:55 pm

Listen lovers you're all trash here and there no reason to pint fingers against each other, that's what I am here for!. So put you're panties in seperate drawers for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 7:54 pm

[quote="Grackle"]
Quote :
[

The fact is__

A 10-year-old child was raped, and pregnant, and abortion was denied to her in her state--

All the other of this and that does not and can change the fact__

A 10-year-old child was raped, and pregnant, and abortion was denied to her in her state--

Temple

PostSubject: RNC- Will Stop Paying Trumps Legal Bills If----   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 8:18 pm

7-27-2022

RNC tells Trump they will stop paying his legal bills
if he runs in 2024.

The Republican National Committee has paid nearly $2 million to law firms representing Donald Trump, but now they're warning the former president that they'll stop paying his legal bills if he runs for president in 2024, ABC News reports.

An RNC official speaking to ABC News said that the party's "neutrality policy" prohibits it from taking sides in the presidential primary.

As ABC News points out, this isn't the first time Trump's legal bill have been used as leverage over him.

"In the final days of Trump's presidency, Trump told McDaniel he was leaving the GOP and creating his own political party -- only to back down after McDaniel made it clear to Trump that the party would stop paying his legal bills for his post-election challenges and take other steps that would cost him financially," ABC News reports.

Since October of 2021, the RNC has shelled out at least $1.73 million to three law firms representing Trump.

"I don't think there's been any effort" by the RNC to remain neutral, longtime Republican donor and Canary LLC CEO Dan Eberhart told ABC News.
"This is a symbiotic relationship."

"The RNC needs Trump or Trump surrogates or Trump's likeness to raise money, and Trump wants them to continue paying his bills and be as pro-Trump as possible," Eberhart said. "So neither is in a hurry to cut the umbilical cord."

Temple

PostSubject: Broken Promises From Trump--POS   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 11:45 pm

7-27-2022

Trump aide told 9/11 families he'd never forget them —
and the next day he told the WSJ he'd never heard of them.

The 9/11 families are speaking out after they heard many lies and broken promises from former President Donald Trump and his staff over the past few years.

Speaking to Brett Eagleson's father died in the Twin Towers on Sept. 11 because he chose to stay behind, trying to help people get out he explained that he and the other family members of the survivors reached out to Trump about hosing the Saudis for a golf tournament at his club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

Eagleson said that on Saturday he got a call from Trump's post-presidency office with an aide explaining how much the former president cares about the 9/11 family members.

Politico reported that a Trump aide, according to Eagleson, said the former president read their letter, and told Eagleson "9/11 is really near and dear to him and it's so important to him he is going to remember everyone who signed the letter and he personally told this individual to reach out."

The following day, Monday, Eagleson said he read in the Wall Street Journal that Trump told them he had no idea what the 9/11 families were talking about.

"I'm baffled by his explanation because on Saturday the aide told me the former president specifically told him to call us because he had received a letter, and within our letter, we laid out all of our points.

We laid out the facts that we now have declassified FBI documents, thanks to the Biden presidential executive order, these documents which show far more than 15 to 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens.

I want to be able to get past that point. In the media, all we hear is 15 -- we now have evidence from our own FBI that there were at least a dozen Saudi officials here in the United States supporting the hijackers."

He explained that the information obtained was under oath and from specific FBI officials who said that there was a zero chance of success to attack the U.S. without the Saudi support network.

"What's so ironic is I remember Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign saying he wanted to open up the documents, 'You'll hear about the Saudis,'" Hasan quoted. "He also said 'Saudis buy apartments in my buildings I like them.'"

"I wish he could hear me because his aide certainly wasn't hearing me," said Eagleson. "The crazy thing is, as crazy as it is, we're talking about a former president of the United States, one of the most powerful men in the world.

In 2016, he accurately said, you know what, the Saudis did to 9/11. And open up the documents, we will show you the Saudis did 9/11.

In 2019 I met with President Trump. I met with him with my mother and 11 other family members. He looked us in the eye and he said he was going to help us.
He was going to declassify the documents. We were pleading with him on 9/11. He shook our hands and said, don't worry, help is coming, we're going to declassify the document.

Less than 24 hours later, he invoked state secrets on us. He brought a nuclear weapon to a fistfight between us and the DOJ. We now know that he did that to protect the Saudis.
The president can't have it both ways. He can't have it both ways because he knew exactly what the Saudis did."

Eagleson and the 9/11 families aren't the first or only ones Trump has looked in the eye and lied to.

It hasn't been disclosed how much money Trump is making off
of the Saudi golfers holding their match at his club.
The Saudi investment fund, however, gave Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner $2 billion for his hedge fund.

oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 6:58 am

More of Temple's Trash Posts WGrhoPx
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Russian State TV Rages That DOJ Might Put 'Our Trump' in Prison   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 10:47 pm

7-28-2022

Russian state TV host rages that DOJ might put
'Our Trump' in prison for trying to steal election.

Russian state TV host Evgeny Popov this week expressed outrage that the United States Department of Justice might indict former President Donald Trump for trying to illegally remain in power after losing the 2020 election to President Joe Biden.

As reported by The Daily Beast's Julia Davis, Popov reacted with dismay to reports that the DOJ has started asking witnesses at a grand jury investigation questions about Trump's actions in the days leading up to and during the January 6th Capitol riots.

"The Department of Justice opened a criminal case against
our own Donald Trump!" he said, according to Davis's translation.

"They're investigating Trump's actions before the storming of the Capitol last January and his attempts to nullify the outcome of a fake, unfair, falsified U.S. presidential election."

Popov then claimed that any prosecution of Trump would be purely political.

"They're trying to pull it off by the midterms in order to put Trump behind bars by November," he charged. "Otherwise, the Democrats have no chance of winning. So the Democrats have decided to eliminate their biggest competitor --
our Trump."

Popov then mocked President Joe Biden for suffering politically from the higher gas prices that surged in no small part thanks to Russia's invasion of Ukraine earlier this year, and he said that Democrats don't care about solving real problems, but only "about perverts, the sexual education of children and protections of the transgenders."

Popov then praised Trump for mocking
"the transgenders" in sports.

oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: -- 113 Days Since Trump Has Appeared On Fox News.   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 8:15 pm

7-29-2022

Trump hasn’t been on Fox News for 113 days as his relationship with the Murdochs collapses:

Donald Trump's insistence on repeating his debunked claims of election fraud has harmed his relationship with the Murdoch family, according to a new deep-dive published by The New York Times.

"The network, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch and boosted Mr. Trump’s ascension from real estate developer and reality television star to the White House, is now often bypassing him in favor of showcasing other Republicans," Jeremy Peters reported.

"In the former president’s view, according to two people who have spoken to him recently, Fox’s ignoring him is an affront far worse than running stories and commentary that he has complained are 'too negative.'
The network is effectively displacing him from his favorite spot: the center of the news cycle."

Trump is reportedly angry with Sean Hannity in particular.

"Mr. Trump has complained recently to aides that even Sean Hannity, his friend of 20 years, doesn’t seem to be paying him much attention anymore,
one person who spoke to him recalled."

"The snubs are not coincidental, according to several people close to Mr. Murdoch’s Fox Corporation who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the company’s operations."

On Thursday, Tara Palmeri reported, "my sources say that Trump has started to complain about how [Dr. Mehmet Oz] is running his campaign to the man who pushed the endorsement, Sean Hannity."

Last Friday, Murdoch's Wall Street Journal and NY Post editorialized against Trump.

On Monday, Trump lashed out at "Fox and Friends"
in a Truth Social post.

Trump complained the show "just really botched my poll numbers, no doubt on purpose. That show has been terrible - gone to the 'dark side.'"

"RINO Paul Ryan, one of the weakest and worst Speakers EVER, must be running the place," Trump said, referring to the former Speaker of the House of Representatives who sits on the News Corporation's board of directors.

"The skepticism toward the former president extends to the highest levels of the company, according to two people with knowledge of the thinking of Mr. Murdoch, the chairman, and his son Lachlan, the chief executive.

It also reflects concerns that Republicans in Washington, like Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the minority leader, have expressed to the Murdochs about the potential harm Mr. Trump could cause to the party’s chances in upcoming elections, especially its odds of taking control of the Senate," The Times supported.

"The Murdochs’ discomfort with Mr. Trump stems from his refusal to accept his election loss, according to two people familiar with those conversations, and is generally in sync with the views of Republicans, like Mr. McConnell, who mostly supported the former president but long ago said the election was settled and condemned his efforts to overturn it."

It has been 113 days since Trump has appeared on Fox News.
"On April 13, Mr. Trump called into Mr. Hannity’s show and ran through a list of crises he claimed would not be happening 'had we won this election, which we did.'
He hasn’t been interviewed on the network since," the newspaper reported.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: $1.00 Tickets for Trump's Saudi-Backed Golf Tournament   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 6:34 pm

7-30-2022

Tickets for Trump's Saudi-backed golf tournament were selling
for $1 as crowds stayed away.

Donald Trump has long been fixated on crowd sizes, but his partnership with Saudi Arabia's LIV golf tournament has reportedly failed to bring in the crowds.

His administration got off to a bizarre start when Sean Spicer lied about his inauguration crowd sizes and Kellyanne Conway attempted to defend his "alternative facts.
" Five years later, he was still complaining about his crowd size coverage.

And Trump has repeatedly bragged about the crowd size at his Jan.6 "stop the steal" rally on the eclipse that was part of his unsuccessful coup attempt.

In June, it was reported that Trumpland acknowledges his rally crowds have gotten smaller.

"The delicate politics of this new tour took a marquee role at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster for LIV’s third event.
Mr. Trump has emerged as a rare politician in favor of the Saudi-backed venture, as many on Capitol Hill have raised concerns over it," The Wall Street Journal reported Saturday.

"The golf itself, meanwhile, wasn’t exactly supercharged—
light crowds were spread across much of the vast grounds
here on the first day of the tournament.
Tickets for the Saturday session were available on stubhub.com for as little as $1," Rupert Murdoch's newspaper reported.

oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 6:56 pm

Ah, the foes list, that's what I was looking for... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More of Temple's Trash Posts   More of Temple's Trash Posts Empty

Back to top Go down

More of Temple's Trash Posts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next