OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kata__danteMM

Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen Empty
PostSubject: Np boards?   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 6:21 pm

Someone doesn't want people to see the posts?
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:00 pm

Admin wrote:
These two were up for adoption and had a sign that said "2 for 1"

Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen 4umruc10

Ya but who designed these boards that don't exist? Censor much fuck cats alot? Old af? Wake up faggots and I apologize to the faggots but come the fuck on?

I'd like to fight yall asses and whoever designed this shit I'd help ya out know ya old ass can't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:01 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ya but who designed these boards that don't exist? Censor much fuck cats alot? Old af? Wake up faggots and I apologize to the faggots but come the fuck on?

I'd like to fight yall asses and whoever designed this shit I'd help ya out know ya old ass can't figure it out.

No boards exist that's a great way to go ootikof
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:03 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:
Admin wrote:

This why I don't fuck with yall much. Gate everything and only good folk cab post about good folk shit and customs bags I bet are big as fuck
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:06 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:
Admin wrote:

This why I don't fuck with yall much. Gate everything and only good folk cab post about good folk shit and customs bags I bet are big as fuck

Fanny packs, colostomy, etc. Reckon yall too old to actually say shit, and ya this time.ima give you a min. Flamngs dead ain't seen yall nowhere
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:09 pm

Ya fuck with grackle and all he does is whine that's super fun where is he now running his mouth about gas prices. Cool. Fucking ain't heard that whining shit before ever. Calling you out and don't cry about it bitch or they'll ban me.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:12 pm

I'm fucking funokata fucking the legend. Katadante if you forgot and vitriol was my bitch sorry if he dead now idk.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:18 pm

How dead is this shit, or does it take 10 days to respond and curate a response? Fucking check out fiverr maybe and hire a witty Indian to respond for you.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:20 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:
How dead is this shit, or does it take 10 days to respond and curate a response? Fucking check out fiverr maybe and hire a witty Indian to respond for you.

Work at it and think hard ootifucks, I'm an enigma and I'm here to drop ya out of even you're own little home
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:23 pm

Wait a minute. Is this a 'safe place'?? Looks like it my bad.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:24 pm

Ootikof done tucked themselves in a corner.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:27 pm

And somebody fucked up on the app because for whatever reason ya can't sensor me lol
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:29 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:
Someone doesn't want people to see the posts?

Use this link:

https://ootikof.forumotion.com/c1-casual-banter

Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:32 pm

I'm on the app. So. Maybe I can help whoever fix it.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:32 pm

Prolly not I'm a python whore
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:38 pm

Don't matter can work around it, I know you can't personally flame but maybe someone else will step up.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Flame Links Empty Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:45 pm

Lots of off grid posts, reckon its after you posted in an actual public forum
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:55 pm

Yo obi chill for a min you burying me with cat pics and shit
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:57 pm

I mean if ootikof worth a damn don't post over me
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:58 pm

In my threads anyway
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:00 pm

Or at least this thread I done got lost on the others I also refuse to believe anyone is looking at all that cat chit bro lol
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:13 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:
Or at least this thread  I done got lost on the others I also refuse to believe anyone is looking at all that cat chit bro lol

Re:

Katzen, katzen, and more katzen
419 replies

4533 "anyones" old man

Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:22 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:
Or at least this thread  I done got lost on the others I also refuse to believe anyone is looking at all that cat chit bro lol

Re:

419 replies

4533 "anyones"  old man

Oh my jeevus obi. Yaya great. But no ootikof to be found ya old fuck lol. Even temple who is super active suddenly disappears. Let's see some more stats... prolly all cat pics
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:23 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:
The Wise And Powerful wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:

Re:

419 replies

4533 "anyones"  old man

Oh my jeevus obi. Yaya great. But no ootikof to be found ya old fuck lol. Even temple who is super active suddenly disappears. Let's see some more stats... prolly all cat pics

I don't even try to fuck with you because as soon as you say something it's like hey here's a cute cat pic. And that's from idk 20 years of your ass
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:34 pm

All them views prolly from you.going back to bust a nut over that prime ootkiof pussy anywy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen   Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaming in Katzen, katzen, and more katzen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next