OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pay up TWAP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

Pay up TWAP Empty
PostSubject: Pay up TWAP   Pay up TWAP EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 8:45 am

Colorado Dems Offer Millions In Taxpayer Funded Benefits To Illegals In The State

Pay up TWAP TW2esZbm

Colorado’s Democrats, led by Governor Jared Polis, are offering up a treasure trove of the state’s resources to illegal immigrants and billing taxpayers millions to make it happen.

Polis and his Democratic team of lawmakers in the state have opened public benefits like dental insurance, family services, business permits, and professional licenses to the state’s nearly 300,000 illegal aliens.

The move is part of a legislative package signed by Polis last year.

Democrats in Colorado are ensuring that illegal aliens will now be eligible for taxpayer-funded subsidies for property taxes, rental costs, and utility bills.

Joe Biden’s administration has supported the move.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/colorado-dems-offer-millions-taxpayer-funded-benefits-illegals-state/
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Pay up TWAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay up TWAP   Pay up TWAP EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 9:19 am

Dems are simply buying votes. What a waste, what a shame.

Pay up TWAP 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

Pay up TWAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay up TWAP   Pay up TWAP EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 3:02 pm

This is just a drop in the bucket compared to all the incentives being given to the millions of illegal migrants .. Taxpayers have been footing the bill(s) for them all along

Outta that 20-some mob of democrats that were running for president in 2020, every one of them was promising free health care for all..and ever since they weasled their way into office we don't hear shit about it..We know the *migrants* are getting free health care...Consider the cost to taxpayers for that alone

Add to that the cost of housing them all ...rent isn't cheap...anywhere...I'm not hearing about any homeless migrant crisis.. They're not just tossed out into the streets where they're dispersed all over the country ..They're being housed at the expense of taxpayers

The fukkers hafta eat so they're given food, food stamps or whatever ..and if they have kids they're given *cash* along with it ...

They come here with nothing and given everything they need.. Everything that millions of American citizens are struggling to provide for themselves ... I don't recall any of the democrats campaigning for uncontrolled mass migration .. Is this what they voted for?

It's unbelievable to me that people are actually still supporting this stooge in the white house .. He needs to be impeached and removed ..even tho it would leave Harris there. I can't imagine anyone being any worse than Biden.. I can't imagine either,- the damage he can do in 2 more years. AFAIC the open border is sufficient grounds for an impeachment .. I don't squawk "impeach" every time some one in office does something i don't like..but he seriously needs to be taken out

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

Pay up TWAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay up TWAP   Pay up TWAP EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 3:05 pm

Democrats are going to whack him right before the midterms in order to gain some sympathy votes.

I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pay up TWAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay up TWAP   Pay up TWAP Empty

Back to top Go down

Pay up TWAP
Page 1 of 1