OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court Empty
PostSubject: Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court    Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 6:14 pm

8-5-2022

Remember when Trump ordered an investigation of Brett Kavanaugh? It was a total sham

Read or watch youtube below;

Trump stopped/denied the Kavanaugh investigation
to Supreme court--

During a testy exchange with FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday, Rhode Island Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse asked what happened to the roughly 4,500 leads received on a dedicated FBI tip line in the wake of Dr. Ford’s allegations.
The answer almost certainly won’t surprise you.

In the summer of 2018, after Dr. Christine Blasey Ford brought forth sexual assault allegations that were echoed by other women who also knew Kavanaugh, Donald Trump ordered a supplemental investigation of his nominee in order to provide cover for Republican senators who were going to vote to confirm him no matter what.

WHITEHOUSE: “As you know we are now entering the fourth year of a frustrating saga that began with an August 2019 letter from me and Sen. [Chris] Coons regarding the Kavanaugh supplemental background investigation, and I’d like to get that matter wrapped up. First, is it true that after Kavanaugh-related tips were separated from regular tip line traffic, they were forwarded to White House counsel without investigation?”

WRAY: “I apologize in advance that it’s been frustrating for you. We’ve tried to be clear about our process …”

WHITEHOUSE: “I won’t be frustrated if you just answer the question.”

WRAY: “… so when it comes to the tip line, we wanted to make sure that the White House had all the information we have, so when the hundreds of calls started coming in, we gathered those up, reviewed them, and provided them to the White House ...”

WHITEHOUSE: “Without investigation ...”

WRAY: “Uh, we reviewed them and then provided them to …”

WHITEHOUSE: “You reviewed them for purposes of separating from tip line traffic, but did not further investigate the ones that related to Kavanaugh, correct?”

WRAY: “Correct.”

WHITEHOUSE: “Is it also true that in that supplemental BI [background investigation], the FBI took direction from the White House as to whom the FBI would question and even what questions the FBI could ask?”

WRAY: “So it is true that, consistent with the longstanding process that we have had going all the way back to at least the Bush administration, the Obama administration, the Trump administration, and continue to follow currently under the Biden administration, that in a limited supplemental BI, we take direction from the requesting entity, which in this case was the White House, as to what followup they want.
That’s the direction we followed. That’s the direction we’ve consistently followed throughout the decades, frankly. You ask specifically about ‘who’ and ‘what ...’”

WHITEHOUSE: “Is it true?”

WRAY: “It is true as to the ‘who.’ I’m not sure as I sit here whether it’s true as to the ‘what’ questions, but it is true as to who we interviewed.”

Wray confirms:
Kavanaugh tips from tip line were sent to Trump White House without investigation; and Trump White House directed what witnesses FBI would interview.

Here’s a thought: nothing prevented Trump White House from using FBI tip line information to direct FBI investigation away from percipient or corroborating witnesses.

Watch Whitehouse’s full questioning of Wray below:

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court    Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 6:28 pm

Christopher Wray is a slug.

Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court    Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 6:45 pm

The democrats are the ones that should be investigated for the circus they put on at Kavanaugh's nomination hearings

.. Kavanaugh's nomination was to tip the SCOTUS majority in favor of conservatives .. Democrats almost birthed a collective fucking cow over that, besides the fact that he was Trump's nomination

After the Ford lady failed to change any votes, more accusations from nut cases flew during the extended week given for further investigation .. as if Ford's 40+ year old accusations weren't absurd enough, we heard additional tales of druggings and gang raping.. I recall at least one or two women admitting they made it all up ..
... I think this could have been during the "Me Too Movement" ... "We Believe Survivors!" ... Right .. Only they admittedly lied
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court    Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 8:11 pm

Temple wrote:

Remember when Trump ordered an investigation of Brett Kavanaugh?

Not really, no I don't remember hearing about that. But I do remember the democrats (and Mitt Romney) asking to delay the confirmation for an FBI investigation over and over and over and over and over...
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court    Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 12:08 am

Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court    Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 2:19 pm

I don't remember Trump having any part of that whatsoever, besides nominating Kavanaugh .. The dems are the ones incessantly demanding an FBI investigation .. If i was a democrat I'd never mention the Kavanaugh hearings ever again ..but they have no shame

What i remember: I don't recall her name
..a democrat woman (some old hag) during the nomination, claimed that this woman (Ford) told her the story, IN CONFIDENCE of being raped by Kavanaugh 40+ years ago in school ..whereas the old hag leaked the story to the media then to the world on national TV
... Despite reasons, excuses, and lies as to why Ford couldn't testify, the dems eventually persuaded her ...under certain conditions .. One being that she not be questioned directly by republicans ..they had to get a woman lawyer to coddle her through questioning .. She couldn't recall where she lived, where she went after the fabricated rape, or how she left the party afterwards .. There where a lot of holes in her story

Her ex husband/boyfriend whatever said she never mentioned being raped ..her psychiatrist said she never mentioned it .. Her best friend testified, which only blew even more holes in her story(s) ..Meanwhile the left was chanting *We Believe Survivors!*

She denied being paid for her testimony, but it was found that she benifited by over $100,000 ..whether thru a Go-Fund-Me or whatever ..she recieved financial compensation for her troubles

During a break, a republican (Manchin?) was followed into the mens room and badgered by several democrats to change his vote (it was caught on video) ..They badgered him into delaying the vote for nomination, and agreeing to an FBI investigation ..

I can't remember exactly how long the votes were delayed pending the investigation..but of course it came up empty .. The only ones that came forth with more tales of rape by Kavanaugh were complete whackos and later admitted to lying ..for the attention i suppose .. *We Believe Survivors*

Besides nominating Kavanaugh, please explain to me what Trump's involvement was in this fucking clown show

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court    Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 2:47 pm

Kavanaugh's record was/is pristine .. Multiple women came forward with written testimonials as to his perfect, professional behavior towards them over the years of his judgeship .. Democrats simply didn't want him on the court and clearly would have stopped at absolutely nothing to prevent it

It was at that time democrats decided they wanna to 'stack' the SCOTUS (add more justices so they could insert their own) and literally threatened them to decide their way "or else"

Bidens last pick for SCOTUS it was mandatory that it be a black woman ..and no surprise, it's a woke black woman ... Who was unable to answer the simple question: "What is a woman" ..because she's "not a biologist" ..

Again, I'm shocked that democrats or any lefties would even mention the Kavanaugh hearings again .. It's an embarrassment
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court    Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 2:58 pm

Yea, i wrote "nomination" instead of "confirmation" a couple times ..kill me please ..heh
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court    Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 4:44 pm

This is about all that I remember of it

Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court Bkn1E0J
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court    Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:07 pm

Ahh that's right .. They went down that road too ..portraying him as an alcoholic .. Sheesh .. They tried to destroy his life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court    Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation  to Supreme Court Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump Stopped The Kavanaugh Investigation to Supreme Court
Page 1 of 1