OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

‘We’re Back, Baby’ !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

‘We’re Back, Baby’ !! Empty
PostSubject: ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !!   ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 6:11 pm

8-6-2022

‘Ain’t no recession’: Economists praise ‘huge’ employment numbers – ‘We’re back, baby’.

Employers in July hired more than double the number of people experts had predicted, 528,000, after many predicted the number to be just 258,000. Unemployment is now at the lowest level in half a century, at 3.5%.

That was far from the only good news in Friday’s release.

“Wage growth also surged higher, as average hourly earnings jumped 0.5% for the month and 5.2% from the same time a year ago,” CNBC notes.
“Despite downbeat expectations, the July gains were the best since February and well ahead of the 388,000 average job gain over the past four months.

“The bureau noted that private sector payrolls are now higher than the February 2020 level, just before the pandemic declaration,” a massive accomplishment, as economists are noting.

Economist Justin Wolfers, a professor at University of Michigan, New York Times contributor and a Senior Fellow at Brookings sums up today’s news.

“Put that recession talk away, and change the subject. A vibecession ain’t no recession: July payrolls came in at a huge +528k, and unemployment is down to 3.5%. A whap-bop-a-loopa-a-whap-bam-boo!”

Minutes later he added: “Hang on… I just-recalculated the unemployment rate (to extra decimal places), and at 3.46%, THIS IS THE LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN OVER HALF A CENTURY.”

Wolfers, continuing to examine the report, finds even more good news.

The number of people forced to work “part-time for economic reasons, — is also at the lowest rate ever recorded.”

Putting another economic overview on the data, Wolfers explains: “We’re back, baby.”

“To recap,” he writes. “More jobs created during Biden presidency than the net of the preceding 8 yrs added up.
More jobs created during Biden presidency than the last 3 GOP admins added up.
More jobs created last month than the net total
of the entire Trump presidency. In short: Lotta jobs.”

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !!   ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 6:15 pm

You really believe all that horseshit, right Temple???

If I didn't have better things to do do, I'd punch more holes in that farcical article than in a block of Swiss cheese has.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !!   ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 7:43 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
You really believe all that horseshit, right Temple???
If I didn't have better things to do do, I'd punch more holes in that farcical article than in a block of Swiss cheese has.

Dear Obi-- I know you need to present yourself with more educated knowledge than the U.S. Department of Labor.
But-- you really do not, in any way or form, have the knowledge to voice your dumbshit statistics nope..
You simply sit in your recliner eating ice cream and that is a nonquilifyer..
bwaa , sigh..

U.S. Department of Labor--
Bureau of Labor Statistics ---
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is a nonpartisan statistical agency. We collect information to produce statistics of the U.S. labor market, price changes, working conditions, and productivity.
(((^^ Obi knows more than them bwaa!)))

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !!   ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 9:05 pm

Weren't you the guy telling me to hoard food a couple of weeks ago?
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !!   ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 9:08 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
Weren't you the guy telling me to hoard food a couple of weeks ago?

yes I did.. and ain't it great that Biden turned it around; and there's no need to hoard food, now!
Buy yourself a steak and thank Joe -- cheers

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !!   ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 9:19 pm

Temple wrote:

yes I did.. and ain't it great that Biden turned it around; and there's no need to hoard food, now!
Buy yourself a steak and thank Joe -- cheers

P.S. - a steak is 20 bucks now. Thanks Joe.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !!   ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 9:56 pm

Temple wrote:
(((^^ Obi knows more than them bwaa!)))
*shrug* .. He could prolly find articles to contradict that bullshit .. That's not what i do .. I can see, hear, and read to determine fact from fiction, and feel no need to copy an article to prove anything to the likes of you.

It's people like you that still cling to the ridiculous thought that the Biden admin is doing great things while the country gets run into the ground

Job growth? .. What about the massive jobs lost over the lock downs, mask and vaccine mandates? .. A lot of important people lost important jobs over the past couple years .. Have those jobs been filled? .. Just what jobs have been created that caused such a growth and how have they contributed to the economy and the country over all?

Job growth usually means increased security, spending, and a boost it economy..But we're in a recession while taxes and the price of living continues to spike with no relief in sight.. In fact it's predicted to get much worse with the obscene spending of this admin

Buy your solar panels and electric car and sing your praise for Biden, democrats, build back better and green new deal .. You might have money but you don't have enough to shield you from their agenda ..and job growth plays no part in it

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !!   ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 12:04 am

For the helluvit

"Biden wants you to believe he's creating jobs — despite what's happened" https://nypost.com/2022/04/01/biden-wants-you-to-believe-hes-creating-jobs-despite-whats-happened/amp/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !!   ‘We’re Back, Baby’ !! Empty

Back to top Go down

‘We’re Back, Baby’ !!
Page 1 of 1