OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gino Donatelli

Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi Empty
PostSubject: Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi   Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 2:58 pm

I had a friend Jim Owens make a post about standing behind DJT! And here is one of the comments that was made !!! I wish I could take credit !

“”Hillary Clinton email scandal
No FBI raid
Hilary Clinton Benghazi disaster
No FBI raid
Hillary Clinton rigs primary election against Bernie Sanders. No FBI raid
Bill Clinton swore under oath he didn't have sexual relations no FBI raid
Bill Clinton gets in plane to talk judge presiding over his wife's case. No FBI raid
Clinton's friends with Epstein no FBI raid
Hillary Clinton has false dossier drawn up up about Russian collusion against a political candidate which wanted million of tax dollars. No FBI raid

Obama has secret surveillance on trump during political campaign. No FBI raid
Obama gives guns to Mexican cartels (fast and furious)
No FBI raid
Obama had the IRS target tea party presidential candidate. No FBI raid
Obama secretly tapped and spied on American citizens no FBI raid
Obama Benghazi. No FBI raid
Obama took 1 trillion of tax paying dollars as "stimulus" and didn't create one private sector job then complained he needed more money. Most of that vanished No FBI raid
Obama illegally spied on journalists. No FBI raid
Obama Iran nuclear deal. Giving Iran billions of dollars to support world wide terrorism. No FBI raid
Obama gsa scandal wasted millions of dollars on lavish parties. No FBI raid

Biden's lap top need I say more? No FBI raid

I took time to look all this up so fb fact checkers have it clowns clown
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi   Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 3:45 pm

Good post! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi   Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 7:10 pm

Clinton did not take home 20? boxes of extreme secret doucments to her home
That's a big-time no-no and Hillary complied with her subpoena and she also testified..
Trump did not comply to his second subpoena, he ignored it so they went can got the classified files back..
So--- there yah go..

Hillary had used her phone (that now is what half of the republicans are now doing and
have been accused of doing and when confronted they say eeehhh)
There is a tremendous difference of a phone to taking 20 or more boxes of highly classified secret government files home..

Trump is riding a thin line to mega crimes..

ahaa!

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi   Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 7:45 pm

ok .. I'm befuddled .. Temple said there was no raid at Trump's digs.. But i keep hearing all over the net some shit about a gadam RAID... *sigh* .. He portrayed it as just kind of a friendly look-see into Trump's shit ..which is good cuz
.umm ..democracy is at stake

.. People are calling Garland an illiterate .. Which he is not ..he just reads the teleprompter very slowly...making sure the words are right ...heh

Of course we're afraid that Trump will blow up the world, so it's good the FBI may have found or looked for documents that may have given Trump access to nuclear weapons .. That sumbitch is crazy .. His cult/followers are crazy..prolly try to dream up some shit like the non raid had no merit

Don Lemon might know the facts as Temple relays them to us

Back to top Go down
Gino Donatelli

PostSubject: Re: Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi   Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 8:48 pm

All I know is that it better be BIG or it won’t be long before we are talking Chinese or calling each other Comrades.
Truth is no one really know and that includes the obviously liberal Temple who seems to know everything. It like having our on Rachael Maddow in the forum. I am assuming Temple is a woman at this point.
Back to top Go down
Gino Donatelli

PostSubject: Temple say “extreme top secret documents”!   Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 12:34 am

Yeah. Not a liberal but you could write their headlines.
You obviously don’t answer questions either so you only have opinions with a spin. A liberal spin. Nothing I have read here with your signature is moderate, nothing.
I’m not all caught up in it so much but at least I’m honest enough to say if the man has done something so extreme against the country there should be consequences but not something contrived via archaic means and methods or oversight. Unlike The village lib who seems to think that all Democrats do nothing wrong and it’s all rainbows and lollipops while you have to pretend that men can be women and women can be men but when it comes to disease you have to follow the science, and if you don’t, you’re a racist a bigot a homophobe and if you’re white you’re a white supremist and if you’re black you’re an Uncle Tom and walk hand in hand with the Klan. Ridiculous and sad at the same time. Same people that want you to believe that most
abortions are from rape and incest when it is a minute %. It’s mostly because it’s a form of birth control. Where people are too lazy to use birth control to avoid a pregnancy and it’s more convenient to say whoopsie daisy and end a life.
If all this is here is one sided opinions where people disagree without answering questions, especially in a political setting then what’s the point? I can get that crap on TV.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi   Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi Empty

Back to top Go down

Double standard but Temple won’t say so. About objective as Pelosi
Page 1 of 1