OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male Empty
PostSubject: Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male    Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 11:06 pm

8-19-2022

Every FBI director has been a white Republican male — complicating Trump’s grudge match.

Donald Trump is attacking one of the most traditionally conservative institutions in America by lashing out at the Federal Bureau of Investigation following the search of Mar-a-Lago.

"Of all the weird and historically discordant moments and news stories of the Donald Trump era, few seem stranger than watching the former president and his allies demonize the F.B.I. as some sort of rogue “woke” Democratic deep state mob." historian Garrett Graff wrote.

Some Republicans have even called to "defund the FBI."

"Historically, though, the F.B.I. has been arguably the most culturally conservative and traditionally white Christian institution in the entire U.S. government.

It’s an institution so culturally conservative, even by the standards of law enforcement, that Democratic presidents have never felt comfortable — or politically emboldened — enough to nominate a Democrat to head the bureau," Graff explained.

"That’s right: Far from being a bastion of progressive thinking, every single director of the F.B.I. has been a Republican-aligned official, going all the way back to its creation.
Such history suggests that the issue here is
Mr. Trump and not institutional bias."

"And that's true even with this current director. Let's remember that Christopher Wray, the director of the FBI who approved the search of Mar-a-Lago last Monday, in coordination with Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Chris Wray was appointed by Donald Trump, Christopher Wray came to this job with sterling Republican credentials.
He was the head of the criminal division at the Justice Department under George W. Bush, he was a member of the Federalist Society, he clerked for Judge Michael Luttig and even was Chris Christie's personal lawyer during New Jersey governor's bridge-gate scandal."

"The FBI, you know, it has very strong roots in protecting 'America from radicals and subversives'," Graff explained. "That was set for many decades by J. Edgar Hoover, who prosecuted and persecuted black activists and artists, they amassed an 1,800 page file on author James Baldwin, they surveilled and harassed Martin Luther King, Jr., the FBI tried to arrest John Lennon. This is not an agency that is woke by any standard of modern politics."

"As part of my research for this piece this week, I determined that actually the FBI is the last of the dozen top federal law enforcement agencies, that has never had a leader who is a woman or person of color," Graff said.
"Every FBI director has been a white male,
a white Republican male."

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male    Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 1:03 am

Temple wrote:
8-19-2022

Every FBI director has been a white Republican male...

////

The F.B.I. doesn't list party affiliations:

https://www.fbi.gov/history/directors

Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male    Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 2:22 pm

Well then i suppose it's time Biden fired Wray and replaced him with a random black woman ..preferably a homosexual and/or with some kinda gender issues, to appease the left and their want for more diversity

Despite the literal FLOOD of "diversity" over the past years, the population is still majority white .. much more so in the past.. So it shouldn't be an issue with anyone if/when a particular position has been white men, since they've always been the majority .. I suggest it's bigoted to point it out to complain about it

Nobody can have a TV show, movie, commercial, even a fucking cartoon without a sufficient amount of diversity .

It will be many years before there are no white people in the U.S. .. Untill then the left will simply have to accept the existance of white men ..
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male    Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 6:24 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Temple wrote:
8-19-2022

Every FBI director has been a white Republican male...

////

The F.B.I. doesn't list party affiliations:

perhaps not listed publicly but the knowing is there--

"And that's true even with this current director Chris Wray.

Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male __

Chris Wray was appointed by Donald Trump,
Christopher Wray came to this job with
sterling Republican credentials.
He was the head of the criminal division at the Justice Department
under George W. Bush
He was a member of the Federalist Society
He clerked for Judge Michael Luttig
and was Chris Christie's personal lawyer during New Jersey governor's bridge-gate scandal.

Historically, though, the F.B.I. has been arguably the most culturally conservative and traditionally white Christian institution in the entire U.S. government.

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male    Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 7:47 pm

What the fuck is your point, Temple? .. Now you don't want white men to be FBI directors? So Wray was affiliated with republicans? .. BFD .. Republicans would be glad to be ridda the worthless fuck .. So what?
... Was Comey republican? .. He sure was cozy with Hillary to exonerate her of any charges before she was even interviewed .. The media loved him too .. ..surely there aren't too many white republicans on your favorite stations

Kinda hard to diversify one/single position in government ..but let's play more identity politics and pick a black or brown woman next time .. Never mind the most qualified as long as the gender and skin color meet the criteria

Biden picked the last SCOTUS justice because she's a black female leftist .. His VP because she's a "WOC" ...and his press secretary, a black female lesbian ... "Diversifying" ..BFD

..African countries have had black presidents forever .. Maybe while this admin sends people over there to get them woke, they could diversify them a bit .. Replace govt officials with white men .. Diversify, ya know? .. It will be their strength like here in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male    Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 10:58 pm

Grackle wrote:
What the fuck is your point, Temple?

My points are very informative--But-- My pleasure is
to watch you stinky poopy your pants-
wasting your time making paragraphs of incoherent gobbly-gook..
Pay attention and learn-
You try but have yet to succeed, keep on keeping on--  hysterical-

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male    Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 12:24 am

Temple wrote:
Grackle wrote:

My points are very informative--

Your "information" is shit .. You claim that all FBI directors have been white, male republicans .. That's your point, then make it .. Start with Comey and work your way back

Quote :
But-- My pleasure is

Retard baby talk doesn't help make your point
Quote :

So you don't understand .. I'll be perfectly clear
...The drivel you posted is typical, leftist bigotry against white men, and the claim that all these white men have been republican is simply bullshit

Again, the U.S. population is and always has been primarily WHITE .. The fact that FBI directors have all been white is a natural occurance in a country that's primarily white and would only be an issue to hateful bigots like you

I assume that's dumbed down to where you can comprehend .. As for them all being republican, you're gonna need proof ..besides your worthless prattle about Wray, whom republicans can't stand .. Again, start with Comey ..and save the idiotic poopy pants gobly goop shit if you can
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male    Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 12:38 am

Grackle wrote:
Temple wrote:
Grackle wrote:

My points are very informative--

Your "information" is shit .. You claim that all FBI directors have been white, male republicans .. That's your point, then make it .. Start with Comey and work your way back

Quote :
But-- My pleasure is

Retard baby talk doesn't help make your point
Quote :

So you don't understand .. I'll be perfectly clear
...The drivel you posted is typical, leftist bigotry against white men, and the claim that all these white men have been republican is simply bullshit

Again, the U.S. population is and always has been primarily WHITE ..  The fact that FBI directors have all been white is a natural occurance in a country that's primarily white and would only be an issue to hateful bigots like you

I assume that's dumbed down to where you can comprehend .. As for them all being republican, you're gonna need proof ..besides your worthless prattle about Wray, whom republicans can't stand .. Again, start with Comey ..and save the idiotic poopy pants gobly goop shit if you can

Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male ToGyaTS

Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male    Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male Empty

Back to top Go down

Every FBI Director Has Been A White Republican Male
Page 1 of 1