OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? Empty
PostSubject: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 2:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 5:29 pm

I would be more than proud to have David Hogg as a son.

David Miles Hogg (born April 12, 2000)[2] is an American gun control activist and student who survived the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting he became a gun control advocate and an activist against gun violence in the United States.
He is one of 20 founding members of Never Again MSD, a gun control advocacy group led by Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School (MSD) students.

Hogg had been accepted to several colleges.
He was accepted by Harvard University.
Hogg reportedly had a 1270 SAT score and 4.2 weighted GPA.

Hogg's 2nd Amendment views;
Hogg states that he is a supporter of the Second Amendment and supports NRA members' right to own guns legally saying,
"We're calling out the NRA a lot and 99.9 percent of the people that are in the NRA are responsible, safe gun owners and I respect them for that, joining an organization that wants to support safe gun ownership is excellent."

In an interview with Fox News;
Hogg said he was for reasonable gun control such as regulations that prohibit those suffering from mental illnesses from acquiring guns.
Asked what new legislation he wants to see, Hogg replied:
"Raising the federal age of gun ownership and possession to the age of 21; banning all bump stocks; making sure that we have universal background checks; making sure that people that have committed acts of domestic violence are no longer able to get a gun, which in Florida, it's harder, it's just not impossible, fully, yet; and making sure that people with a criminal history and a history of mental illness are not able to obtain these weapons of mass destruction."

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Hogg exists to perpetuate a myth.

No doubt he's funded by George Soros.

It figures that Temple would be proud to call him family, in much the same way as Obama saying that if he had a son, it could be Trayvon Martin.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:14 pm

The Wise And Powerfull wrote:

It figures that Temple would be proud to call him family

Like most of the regressive left, he obviously has a problem with white people ..I don't know WTF that's about ..It's a prime time to move to southern Africa right now ...The Rainbow Nation would welcome them I'm sure

Temple also admires antifa ... If he goes any further to the left he'll be alt right ...ha
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:21 pm

I dunno how Temple got lucky and married the gal he did. She truly is a beauty.

Their kids are as white bread as can be. Crust free, of course.

If Temple gives his permission, I do have his family pics available for posting.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:52 pm

Hogg said:
Quote :
white people feel patriotic picking up a gun because they’d rather not understand people unlike themselves — people who apparently aren’t white and consider peace patriotic instead.

That what you think, Temple? ...You think white people are doing all the shooting because they're xenophobic or some shit? ...Don't understand people unlike themselves? ...What, so they shoot them? ...Makes them feel patriotic? ...That shit doesn't even make any sense ..You're just as much of an asshole as that sniveling little fuk'n twit, for thinkin' his useless drivel is worth a shit

Check the statistics ,,,do a little research ...It ain't white people doin' all the shooting
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Grackle wrote:

///

Check the statistics ,,,do a little research ...It ain't white people doin' all the shooting

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/here-are-8-stubborn-facts-gun-violence-america
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 8:13 pm

White people black people any color of people needs gun control.
it is best for all..
Nobody wants to null the 2nd..
people simply want common sense in purchasing.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 8:14 pm

Quote :
"Although black men make up roughly 7 percent of the population, they account for almost two-thirds of gun murder victims every year."

Pretty much my point right there ...still they blame it all on the white man
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 8:44 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
I dunno how Temple got lucky and married the gal he did. She truly is a beauty.

Their kids are as white bread as can be. Crust free, of course.

If Temple gives his permission, I do have his family pics available for posting.

naww the photo is just for you/private

yes! I am lucky.. best wife and kids in the world are mine!

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 8:44 pm

Temple wrote:
White people black people any color of people needs gun control.
it is best for all..

Bullshit ...Then maybe you can explain why your boy Hogg said:
Quote :
white people feel patriotic picking up a gun because they’d rather not understand people unlike themselves — people who apparently aren’t white and consider peace patriotic instead.

You support him/his drivel ..You'd be "proud to call him your son" or some shit ..so you must agree with what he preaches ...Besides, we already have background checks ...Full auto rifles are banned ... bump stocks and supressors were banned last year I believe

Quote :
Nobody wants to null the 2nd..
people simply want common sense in purchasing.

Again *Bullshit* ...The left is obviously playin' the "long game" ..taking our rights away a little at a time ...and every one of the dem presidential candidates are calling for more gun control, red flag laws, and a couple have come right out and admitted they want blatant gun grabs .. that weasle Bato for one ..Ever hear of the "Boiling Frog" theory? ...that's what the left has been doin't for years ...not only with our 1st and 2nd amendments, but with everything ..our heritage, culture...the very fabric of our society ...They hate white people...they hate america ...they hate western society in general ...Marxist fucks
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 9:05 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:

That's cool ...his wife and kids aren't here slobberin' stoopid shit ...I've gathered enough from him over the years to know he's a white male ...I guess he's fallen into the leftist white guilt thing and become ashamed of his European heritage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?   Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Does This Twit, David Hogg Still Exist?
Page 1 of 1