OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Word With You, Temple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

A Word With You, Temple Empty
PostSubject: A Word With You, Temple   A Word With You, Temple EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 3:52 am

You wrote;

Quote :
bwaa I give a shit of your age

Then why do you keep bringing it up...questioning it?

Quote :
it is what I see it as being..

It most definitely is *Not* whatever you "see it as being" you fukwit .. In fact, it isn't,- or shouldn't be any of your concern

Quote :
you are old your brain power gives you up..

Oh that is fucking rich coming from you ...You're unable to form a coherent sentence mosta the time... You make up your own words... You can't quote other posts without fucking it all up.... OTOH, i type my own bb codes and keep it legible
"Brain power" .. Of all people to slobber those words
...You pound out useless irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with anything you're responding to...as if you didn't read or can't comprehend the words written
.... You quote text for no reason... Then write shit that has nothing to do with what you quoted ... I contend that you simply _don't know how to post_
Quote :

You are old, beyond senior citizen that is you 100%

Post proof, Dumbfuck
Quote :

the way you come off therefore you're an old lonely man.

"Come off" ?... I type my views and opinions in my own words, which you're obviously unable to do .. I can carry on valid, coherent exchanges with other posters, which you also don't have the capacity for
.... It's likely YOU are the lonely one... You have a wife and kids, yet you spend more time than anyone else littering this board with SHIT ... If you actually read the shit you paste here It's worse than i thought

So... In your mind, you're posting on a board among 3 right wing conservative old men... Doing nothing more than copy and pasting articles from left wing rags, that you hope will contradict their views ... What would that make you, Temple? ... Yes, that's right... A worthless fucking TROLL
Back to top Go down

A Word With You, Temple
Page 1 of 1