OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grammys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: GOP And Fear Of The Devil --   Grammys EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:02 pm

2-6-2023
{{{{ BWAGA Republicans 100-proof Snowflakes clutching their pearls aha whiny crybabies }}}

Most Grammy viewers experienced live performances from the nation’s top recording artists Sunday night, but right-wing activists saw a Satanic conspiracy theory.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., needed until Monday morning to process her disdain.

“The Grammy’s featured Sam Smith’s demonic performance and was sponsored by Pfizer,” the anti-vax conspiracy theorist tweeted.

Greene was referencing Sam Smith and Kim Petras’ performance of “Unholy” in front of a flaming backdrop. Smith wore a hat with horns while Petras sang from a cage surrounded by dancers dressed as demons.

Pharma company Pfizer, which makes one of the more effective COVID-19 vaccines, is widely despised by ultra-conservative anti-vaxxers.

A Pfizer rep told the Daily News “We sponsored the overall Grammy’s event, not any particular performance. Beyond that, we don’t comment on our efforts to raise awareness.”

Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., also got in on the act.

“Last night, the Grammys were sponsored by Pfizer,” Boebert tweeted. “Tomorrow night, the State of the Union will also be sponsored by Pfizer. They just won’t announce it.”

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, commented “This...is... evil” in response to right-wing pundit Liz Wheeler’s tweet “demons are teaching your kids to worship Satan.”

Former One America News Network and Newmax reporter Emerald Robinson — who has called vaccines “the Mark of the Beast,” tweeted Monday “The Grammys — brought to you by Satan and Pfizer.”

Right-wing Twitter influencers including CatTurd, Laura Loomer and Charlie Kirk tweeted to their millions of followers about Pfizer’s connection to an awards show featuring a demon-themed segment.

Conservative social media personality Nick Adams tweeted “This snub of Kid Rock only confirms what we already knew, the Grammys are rigged against respectable pro-God musicians.”

Rock — whose hit tunes include
1998′s “Devil Without a Cause” —
was not nominated for any awards Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Grammys EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:03 am

See Temple feeds into the political gossip bullshit, thinking it scores points against republicans when they say stupid shit or for democrats when they virtue signal to the left ...Most people don't even watch this crap

Far more importantly in the event: Bonnie Rait won an award for best song..and Edgar Winter won an award for best blues album for " Brother Johnny" .. Props for giving them both their due recognition for a change

... Other than that, who gives a fuck
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Grammys EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 6:13 am

Oh my god how boring of a life does someone need to have to stoop so low as to watch the Grammys?
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Grammys   Grammys EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 11:36 am

I guess Obi took the other thread down

... I don't care if you take this one down, Obi ... It's just an overall look from a different perspective than the other one

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Grammys EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:24 pm

Grackle wrote:
I guess Obi took the other thread down

... I don't care if you take this one down, Obi ... It's just an overall look from a different perspective than the other one

Naw..it was still up - but Temple's subject line (Topic: GOP And Fear Of The Devil --) was a smidge outta whack, so both threads are now merged.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Grammys EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:52 pm

Ahh ..ok ..when i came here with the link i was already it that thread somehow and it wouldn't post so i just assumed you removed it for it's stupidity Smile
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Grammys EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 12:05 pm

Temple bleeted:
Quote :
{{{{ BWAGA Republicans 100-proof Snowflakes clutching their pearls aha whiny crybabies }}}

The republicans named in Temple's article weren't the only ones to complain about the shit show at the grammys
... There were many more

https://nypost.com/2023/02/11/sam-smith-kim-petras-unholy-grammy-performance-sparks-fcc-complaints/

To me, the grammys are just pure shit anymore .. I was glad to read that Edgar Winter was finally recognized, Eric Gales was at least nominated, and Bonnie Raitt got a handful of awards<- which set off complaints from rappers
.. But it's a sad, pitiful state of the event when they highlight these two talentless trannies in an absurd shit show, which seems to have nothing more than shock value and little or no musical talent ..
... If not this it would be hip-hop/rappers grabbing their dicks, blurting gangsta rymes that don't ryme .. It's all degenerate ..and they wonder why viewers and ratings have declined so much

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Grammys EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 8:45 am

More fashion from this ..umm "their" .. Clearly a man, but can't seem to get a grip on that so he identifies as.... something ...in between i guess ..a-sexual...-pan-sexual ..."they/their" .. I guess to just call him by his name would be a micro aggression or some shit

https://people.com/style/sam-smith-sports-dynamic-harri-outfit-red-carpet-2023-brit-awards/
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Grammys EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 10:12 am

Sam Smith is a frikken whack job.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Grammys EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 11:20 am

The Wise And Powerful wrote:

^Transphobic micro aggression^ ..haha

No details how/where/if his outfits can be purchased by us common folk..
...That black outfit doesn't seem like it'd be very practical .. It's probably 120° in there at room temperature .. Probably stinks like shit .. I doubt he'd where it in a performance or out dancing in the clubs..

... It wouldn't be very comfy either in August, in the sun
... I wonder how many PSI those inflated parts could withstand .. I'd like to shove an air chuck from a compressor in it till they all burst at once with him in it..
lol Smile
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Grammys EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 2:47 am

Grackle wrote:
The Wise And Powerful wrote:
///

...That black outfit doesn't seem like it'd be very practical ..
It's probably 120° in there at room temperature ..
Probably stinks like shit

///

lol Smile

Speaking of...'He looked like a toilet plunger':

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Grammys Empty

Back to top Go down

Grammys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER :: Casual Banter :: Politics, Religion, Legal Issues, and Breaking News-
Jump to: