OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm Empty
PostSubject: 18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm   18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 12:54 pm

Approximately 18,000 cows were killed, and one person was critically injured, in an explosion at a dairy farm in the Texas Panhandle on Monday.

The Castro County Sheriff’s Office confirmed with Fox News Digital that the cows were in a holding area before being brought in for milking when the blast occurred at the Southfork Dairy Farm in Dimmitt.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-dairy-explosion-leaves-least-18000-cattle-dead-person-critically-injured
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: 18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm   18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 12:56 pm

elsewhere, 1911¤trp wrote:

I don't believe these are accidents. Train derailments. Toxic spills and burns. Dairy plants and farms exploding. All in RED areas. No way this is coincidence. Everyone is so worried about "The Grid" going down, meanwhile, the left, China, Bill Gates and others are destroying transportation, infrastructure and farming.

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: 18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm   18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 1:01 pm

More than 18,000 cattle killed in Texas dairy farm explosion
The fire at Southfork Dairy Farm in Dimmitt, which critically injured one worker, was the deadliest barn fire on record.
By Sarah Bahari | Dallas Morning News
10:02 AM on Apr 13, 2023 CDT

18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm OO4MVUGM5JHJRAD2QOXDF3KQFA

A fiery explosion in the Texas Panhandle killed more than 18,000 cattle and critically injured one worker in what is being described as the deadliest barn fire for cattle on record.

Fire tore through the holding pens of Southfork Dairy Farm in Dimmitt on Monday night, as the cattle were waiting to be milked, authorities told local news outlets.

A dairy farm worker rescued from the building was taken to a hospital and was in critical but stable condition.

Investigators have not determined the cause of the fire, but Castro County Sheriff Sal Rivera told KCBD-TV that overheating electrical equipment used to suck waste from the holding pens may have ignited methane.

Photos and videos of the fire posted to social media show a massive plume of thick black smoke swelling from the fire.

“It’s mind-boggling,” Dimmitt Mayor Roger Malone told USA Today. “I don’t think it’s ever happened before around here. It’s a real tragedy.”

It was the biggest single-incident death of cattle in the U.S. since the Animal Welfare Institute, an animal advocacy group, began tracking barn and farm fires in 2013.

Texas ranks fourth nationally in milk production and is home to an estimated 625,000 cows producing almost 16.5 billion pounds of milk a year, according to the Texas Association of Dairymen. Castro County is the second-highest-producing county in Texas, with 15 dairies producing roughly 11% of the state’s milk.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: 18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm   18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 10:11 pm

They're destroying our food sources
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: 18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm   18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 12:28 pm

Obi, you have a ghost in here 👻
... I started to write a post and got as far as "Th" and it just posted itself .. When i went to delete it i got a prompt saying i can only delete my own posts (or something similar)..
... The post was clearly mine, with "Grackle" on it .. I assume you deleted it... I couldn't
... I'm thinking maybe it's the ghost of Temple, coming back to haunt me ..heh
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: 18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm   18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 1:38 pm

Grackle wrote:
Obi, you have a ghost in here 👻
... I started to write a post and got as far as "Th" and it just posted itself .. When i went to delete it i got a prompt saying i can only delete my own posts (or something similar)..
... The post was clearly mine, with "Grackle" on it .. I assume you deleted it... I couldn't
... I'm thinking maybe it's the ghost of Temple, coming back to haunt me ..heh

I deleted it LOL

Temple was only ever allowed to erase the chalk boards after school.

18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm Mg9sNxX
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: 18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm   18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 3:09 pm

Haa .. I couldn't delete .. I tried editing the "Th" out and it coming back..
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: 18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm   18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:10 pm

So did these 18k cows like, blow up? Cow parts everywhere?

Anyone got barbecue sauce?
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: 18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm   18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:34 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
So did these 18k cows like, blow up? Cow parts everywhere?

Anyone got barbecue sauce?

Last I heard, the dairy cows are now giving evaporated milk,
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: 18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm   18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 5:52 am

Sounds like they don't have an answer as to how to dispose of the carcasses yet:

What to do, what to do!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm   18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm Empty

Back to top Go down

18,000 cows were killed in an explosion at a dairy farm
Page 1 of 1