OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump LIES and LIES Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Trump LIES and LIES  Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !! Empty
PostSubject: Trump LIES and LIES Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !!   Trump LIES and LIES  Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !! EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:38 pm

Trump Said This Wall Can’t Be Climbed. Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit

President Trump claimed that A Fleet of Champion Climbers tested his border wall.
The sport’s top athletes have no idea what the hell Trump is talking about.

Donald Trump is confident that his newest stretch of a strengthened barrier along the U.S. southern border is “virtually impenetrable.”
How confident? Enough to have its scalability tested by the world’s greatest rock climbers, he told reporters on Wednesday

Trump;
“We have, I guess you could say, world-class mountain climbers. We got climbers we had 20 mountain climbers. That’s all they do—they love to climb mountains.

''Me, I don’t want to climb mountains. But they’re very good, and some of them were champions. And we gave them different prototypes of walls, and this was the one that was hardest to climb.”
The climber test, Trump boasted, is proof that “this wall can’t be climbed.”

The problem? The country’s top climbers have no idea what the hell Trump is talking about.

Jesse Grupper;
“I have never heard of any climbers ever being recruited to try and climb a border wall,” said Jesse Grupper, who won the gold medal in the men’s sport lead category of this year’s USA Climbing Sport & Speed Open National Championships.

Kyra Condie;
“I absolutely have not heard of anyone testing sections of border wall,” said Kyra Condie, who currently ranks second among the nation’s women boulderers and is considered a serious contender for the U.S. team when the sport makes its Olympic debut in Tokyo next year.

Ross Fulkerson;
“Definitely no well-recognized U.S. climbers have taken part in something like that,” said Ross Fulkerson, a seven-time member of the U.S. national team who is currently ranked third in the country. “I haven’t heard of any climbers ever helping out with testing.”

Speaking to the nation’s top-ranked climbing athletes, past climbing and bouldering champions, and sports associations, The Daily Beast sought clues to the identity of any climber who might have participated in such a test. Not a single person in the tight-knit community of world-class climbers had heard a single word about any border wall experiment.

Marc Norman;
CEO of USA Climbing, the sport’s national governing body. “I am not aware of any of our athletes being contracted to do such work. Ironically, I have heard rumors of climbers being contracted by zoos to test animal enclosures, but that is about all.”

Spokespeople and executives at the country’s oldest and largest climbing and mountaineering groups, including the American Alpine Club, Mazamas, the Appalachian Mountain Club, and the Alpine Institute, were similarly at a loss.

Phil Powers;
CEO of the American Alpine Club,I am not aware of any climbers who have been hired to test walls. I would think if any of our very best had done so, we would know.”

((( Trump claimed that a fleet of champion climbers tested his border wall.
The sport’s top athletes have no idea what the hell Trump is talking about.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Trump LIES and LIES Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !!   Trump LIES and LIES  Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !! EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:03 pm

You really concerned with this shit? ... Are you asserting that a 5ft. 5 foreigner can climb the 30 ft walls? ..The media claims the migrants are mostly "family units" ...So you think they'll climb the walls with their wife and kids strapped to their backs? ...haha

Wasn't it you that claimed there wasn't even a wall being built and that Trump was lyin' about it? ...Admit it so I don't hafta look for where you said it ...heh

Must be mountain climbers down south there ...let'em climb it to prove him wrong ..ya think anyone will care?
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Trump LIES and LIES Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !!   Trump LIES and LIES  Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !! EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:45 pm

Grackle wrote:

Wasn't it you that claimed there wasn't even a wall being built and that Trump was lyin' about it? ...

Friday, August 30th, 2019 at 11:23 a.m.

Donald Trump’s border wall: how much has been built?

Trump’s repeated assurances that a border wall is under construction, what’s been achieved so far doesn’t reflect his campaign promise.

Before Trump became president, 654 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile U.S. Mexico border had primary barriers. As of today, that hasn’t increased.

To date, the administration has replaced about 60 miles of dilapidated barriers with new fencing.
And a major component of Trump’s pledge — that Mexico would pay for the wall — hasn’t been part of the equation. U.S. taxpayers have paid the cost.

Trump hasn’t built an extensive wall from sea to shining sea, but he’s still seeking ways to get barriers up while giving the impression that his promise is already taking shape.

About 224 of those 334 miles would have new barriers in place of existing structures. So far, approximately 60 miles of replacement barriers have gone up.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Trump LIES and LIES Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !!   Trump LIES and LIES  Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !! EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 9:54 pm

Here's some of the old wall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfywZ-_MwpA
That's in Tijuana, where tens of thousands of migrants were crossing ....Here's more old shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KevgZicddxI ..

Why was Obama building walls? ..I thought all you lefties claim they don't work ..Mideival you all said ...No problem with walls when Obama or anyone before him built them

Don't ya think the dems obstructing and refusing to release the funds all that time maybe put a damper on the progress of building the wall? ...Now you're squawkin' how little progress has been made after Trump had to go around the obstructing and find an alternative means for the funding

...It's being built anyway ..2 of'em in fact ...an 18 ft wall they've gotten over with ladders, then they're stuck between that and a 30 ft wall in a roadway ...with lights, cameras and action, where CBP can easily pick them up....heh
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Trump LIES and LIES Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !!   Trump LIES and LIES  Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !! EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Grack--Your mind wanders-- you suffer from comprehension/understanding.
The entire subject was of climbers, lies & trumps wall
You went off in entirely different directions about Obama and Liberals, what the hell.

Here, I will once again hold your hand and lead you back to the subject, read slowly and absorb the knowledge.

Trump’s border wall: how much has been built?

Trump’s repeated assurances that a border wall is under construction, what’s been achieved so far doesn’t reflect his campaign promise.

Before Trump became president, 654 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile U.S. Mexico border had primary barriers. As of today, that hasn’t increased.

To date, the administration has replaced about 60 miles of dilapidated barriers with new fencing.
And a major component of Trump’s pledge — that Mexico would pay for the wall — hasn’t been part of the equation. U.S. taxpayers have paid the cost.

Trump hasn’t built an extensive wall from sea to shining sea, but he’s still seeking ways to get barriers up while giving the impression that his promise is already taking shape.

About 224 of those 334 miles would have new barriers in place of existing structures. So far, approximately 60 miles of replacement barriers have gone up.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Trump LIES and LIES Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !!   Trump LIES and LIES  Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !! EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 8:16 pm

If you bothered to open either link I posted you would have seen the walls that were built long before Trump ...by Obama, Bush, or Clinton, and mentioned the lack of squawking over the walls when anyone besides Trump builds them ...How is that not relevant?

...I also addressed your copy and pasted shit by pointing out that the reason there hasn't been more wall built is due to the obstruction by the dems by not releasing the funds for it ...So it's *you* with the comprehension problem here

So then you just mull over the same shit ...The entire point was your claim that there was no wall being built ...then you change the subject to how little was built, whereas I gave you a good explanation as to why

You don't even realized that the quotes from Trump you copy and pasted are from last week when he was AT the new wall(s) being built, which I saw for myself ...So the next time you claim I don't comprehend I suggest you back your dumb ass up and look what you posted before pounding out more stupidity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump LIES and LIES Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !!   Trump LIES and LIES  Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump LIES and LIES Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Shit !!
Page 1 of 1