OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steve Jobs's Last Words Before He died..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Steve Jobs's Last Words Before He died.. Empty
PostSubject: Steve Jobs's Last Words Before He died..   Steve Jobs's Last Words Before He died.. EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 7:05 pm

These were Steve Jobs's last words before he died of cancer with a fortune of $7 billion:

“In other eyes, my life is the essence of success, but aside from work, I have a little joy. And in the end, wealth is just a fact of life to which I am accustomed. At this moment, lying on the bed, sick and remembering all my life, I realize that all my recognition and wealth that I have is meaningless in the face of imminent death.

You can hire someone to drive a car for you, make money for you – but you can not rent someone to carry the disease for you. One can find material things, but there is one thing that can not be found when it is lost – LIFE."

Sara

Steve Jobs's Last Words Before He died.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs's Last Words Before He died..   Steve Jobs's Last Words Before He died.. EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 10:59 am

Valid points, of course, but we're all going to die. Of course wealth is meaningless in death. So is everything else. I hear people say, about wealth, "you can't take it with you". OK, true! But you can't take your kids, either, or whatever else, tangible or intangible. So whatever it is, enjoy it now.
Back to top Go down

Steve Jobs's Last Words Before He died..
Page 1 of 1