OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump Empty
PostSubject: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:37 pm

155,912 views • Oct 7, 2019

The Democrat's impeachment charade came just in time to distract away from the upcoming release of several damning reports including the Inspector General's report into the illicit origins of the Russia-collusion hoax dossier. However, the Impeachment roll out didn't go as planned and now the Democrats are caught in a stalemate.

If they move forward with impeachment, the Republicans will take advantage issuing their own subpoenas eventually killing the whole thing in the Senate but if they don’t move forward with impeachment, it will demoralize the Democrat base. So what can they do?

Sources have alerted that DHS, law enforcement and even the reserves have been prepared for possible civil unrest in cities like New York and Los Angeles on or around October 19th, conveniently right before the Inspector General’s report is released. Groups organizing for these upcoming national protests have routinely come to the rescue when ever the Democrats need a big distraction, but this time they look like they are gearing up for major civil unrest.

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: IMPEACH TRUMP PROTESTS TODAY-- KICKIN' ASS !!   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 6:50 pm

Protesters gathered in front of the White House on Sunday to call on President Donald Trump to be removed from office.

Videos circulated online showed protesters chanting “impeach Trump” close enough to the White House for staff to hear the demonstration.

In other videos, protesters were blowing loud whistles.

Meanwhile, demonstrators also greeted Trump as he visited his New Jersey golf course. Pro-impeachment protesters were also reportedly out on the streets in Boston and New York City.

Watch some of the video clips below.

Outside the White House right now:
Tons of protesters blowing whistles.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1183467060132753409

MARCH TO IMPEACH- VO/SOT SUN0081- Protesters in Washington, D.C. marched through the streets of the nation's capital to the White House Sunday, calling for the impeachment of Pres. Trump. There were some notable signs calling for Trump's removal from office.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1183442500079509504

Chicago is marching right now!
To demand Trump’s impeachment and the closure of the camps.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1183476474130644992

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Yea, be proud ...All a buncha morons that can't control themselves and act human

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/democrat-antifa-lunatics-on-display/
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 8:27 pm

So what-
The republican Proud Boys are much worse..
don't get so crazy over piddly stuff.
its all in the game..

protesting; impeach trump is gaining speed; it's just begun.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Temple wrote:
So what-
The republican Proud Boys are much worse..

Post proof ...Show me where they ever attacked a police horse, tipped over cars, set them ablaze, attacked innocent bystanders ..You're living in your own fantasy world

Quote :
don't get so crazy over piddly stuff.
its all in the game..

Haa ..Me? ..I've never acted that fuk'n stoopid ...and BTW, it's not "piddly stuff" when angry mobs take over streets, vandalize property, and attack people because they're angry over the wrong person getting elected for president

Quote :
protesting; impeach trump is gaining speed; it's just begun.

WTF? ...You've obviously had your head up your ass for at least 3 years ...They started the impeachment shit the day of the election ..and when he was inaugurated, tens of thousands of women went marching all over the friggin country ....dressed in vagina suits, pussy hats ...giving their self righteous, feminist speeches and shit ...and that's what you champion ...that's the left ...don't know how to act in a civilized society ...haa .."just begun" .. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 10:18 pm

Grackle wrote:

Post proof ...Show me where they ever attacked a police horse, tipped over cars, set them ablaze, attacked innocent bystanders ..You're living in your own fantasy world

don't know about police and horses, but..
here take your pick..

https://www.google.com/search?ei=j_ajXaXXHtLusQXF3YS4DQ&q=crimes+of+the+proud+boys&oq=crimes+of+the+proud+boys&gs_l=psy-ab.12...14642.18488..21969...0.2..0.120.384.3j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71._6POF9dudxA&ved=0ahUKEwjl2tyH8prlAhVSd6wKHcUuAdcQ4dUDCAs

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 10:58 pm

Well find it ...I don't see anything there even close to what's on that one link above ... and there are hundreds more ... So obviously you failed to make a point once again
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 11:13 pm

Grackle wrote:
Well find it ...I don't see anything there even close to what's on that one link above ... and there are hundreds more ... So obviously you failed to make a point once again

fuck off ...

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Temple wrote:
Grackle wrote:

fuck off ...

haha! ...He posts the results of his google search and didn't bother to try to find anything there that could support his empty claim, then tells me to fuck off when he failed to make his point ..ha ..WTG, Lackwit

As always, he snips a small piece of my post and makes a pitiful attempt to rebut or respond, which, as always, is a dismal failure despite his efforts being concentrated on a mere sentence or two ..heh

He refers to violent mobs running loose on the streets, attacks on innocent people, million$ in damage from vandalizing property, etc.. as a game ..."piddly stuff" ...We have a sitting democrat congresswoman and her "campaign adviser" boyfriend participating in a fuk'n riot against the president ...All primarily caused by the baseless rhetoric from the democrats and their boot-licking media, which Temple continues buy into and mindlessly parrot daily

I guess one of his antifa heroes being killed this weekend is just "part of the game" ...THAT is what's "just begun" ..It will become more frequent as the degenerate left continues to escalate their rhetoric, violence, and intolerance of everything and everyone they disagree with

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 2:02 pm

Antifa will kick Proud Boy ass,
they'll slam those Trumpian Nazi's down! heh!

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:54 pm

Temple retorts with this childish stupidity
Quote :
Antifa will kick Proud Boy ass,
they'll slam those Trumpian Nazi's down! heh!

Minus the one that was killed obviously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump   Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1