OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are there any active forums still around?

Go down 
+3
Serafina
The Wise And Powerful
wizer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 7:27 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Dark Poppy wrote:
What do you mean by "usual" members, those monotonous men with little dicks who repeat the same nonsense day after day?

No thanks, pal.

Are you some modern day Neanderthal too stupid contribute to a reputable website?

Go dig for nuts in your backyard instead of spouting more nonsense on the internet.

That is my recommendation, you really should not be using technology anyway, stick to rocks and animal skins

Dayum, wizer hasn't been here for over a year, but he does have a "notifiy" if someone posts in this thread, so perhaps he'll respond.

But last I heard, he fell from the grace of cod, and became part of a filet-o-fish sammie.

Dark Poppy wrote:
Why did you have to come downstairs and tell me this, daddy?

Because I'm a good steward.

Dark Poppy wrote:
I don't care if this weirdo responds or not; I hope he's on a new journey to discover fire and isn't on the internet anymore.

Then why direct your post in his direction???

Dark Poppy wrote:
To be honest, after reading this bloody site, these few threads were about the only ones worth my time. I'll be damned if I participate in any more debates where Trump's weenie is adored all day.

Today, I blessed your website with my presence. Thank me very much.

Whatever floats your bloat.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 8:15 am

I'm not going to quote that nonsense; suffice it to say, I can't find anyone else in this wonderful establishment save a couple of older gentlemen giggling uncontrollably over Donald Trump's intellectual abilities.

What exactly do you folks do here, besides visiting Stonehenge every year and doing wizardry?
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 8:51 am

Dark Poppy wrote:
///

What exactly do you folks do here, besides visiting Stonehenge every year and doing wizardry?

Some of us practice isolation, while some other members go naked into the world.

One has successfully infiltrated Green Peace, convincing a faction that they could convert lithium mines into giant compost depositories, however their GoFundMe didn't get off the ground, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 2:09 pm

Are you like the monks who go to the desert and spend the majority of their time in silence?

To tell you the truth, I find the upper sub-forums a little frightening. The folks there don't appear human, and something about their manner is strange. It's as though you're being watched by mannequins.

Your avatar is also odd, as if you're laughing at something that only you see.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 3:59 pm

Dark Poppy wrote:
Are you like the monks who go to the desert and spend the majority of their time in silence?

Most of us are quite vocal in the venues we frequent. You just have to know where to find us.

Quote :
To tell you the truth, I find the upper sub-forums a little frightening. The folks there don't appear human, and something about their manner is strange. It's as though you're being watched by mannequins.

Too timid to post something you think might entice a following of your own??

Although not monetized, this site is more about viewership, than interpersonal discourse.

Quote :
Your avatar is also odd, as if you're laughing at something that only you see.

And this would be bad, just why??
Back to top Go down
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 7:27 pm

So you're admitting you leave this forum without adult supervision? Hmmm, that is scary.

I doubt my level of learning would be appreciated by the two to three Trump followers I observed upstairs if I started a so-called thread. Furthermore, when it comes to debate subjects, politics is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Does your avatar signify you as the Dungeon Master of this motley crew of grey knights, and if so, why is it laughing?

Were you unable to become a member of the Knights of Columbus?

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 8:33 pm

Dark Poppy wrote:
So you're admitting you leave this forum without adult supervision? Hmmm, that is scary.

Did you shit your pants upon figuring that out??

Quote :
I doubt my level of learning would be appreciated by the two to three Trump followers I observed upstairs if I started a so-called thread. Furthermore, when it comes to debate subjects, politics is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

No one is stopping you from starting a thread on underwater casket weaving if that's your field of interest.

Quote :
Does your avatar signify you as the Dungeon Master of this motley crew of grey knights, and if so, why is it laughing?

No, and it's better to laugh than frown. I'm not a meanie. No, really - I wouldn't kid you. Honest. TRVTH!!

Quote :
Were you unable to become a member of the Knights of Columbus?

Never gave them a second thought - I was a member of the Optimist Club, however.

Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 OI_Zoom_Background-Creed
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 11:58 am

I'm thinking Bastard Factory could use a troll like dark poppy:

------------------------------------------

Bastard Factory | boardlord2022 @ deleted.com
To: The Wise and Powerful

Fri, Jun 3 at 11:21 AM

Thanks for helping us make May our 2nd most active month ever.

The Top 5 threads of May were:

- 1,000,000 Post thread
- What's the last thing you purchased?
- Post 3 Words
- What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪
- Random Images 2022

www.BastardFactory.net

Sherri Starr
Co-ordinator of Synchronicity
Bastard Factory Forums
Back to top Go down
Rancid2
Rancid2

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 6:44 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:

FRW's main forum is active, but closely held - unless you are a dyed red-white-blue Trump supporter, you still only have two chance to become a member - slim and none.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 8:13 pm

I had completely forgotten about this ridiculous website. Thought it was all a bad dream.

I notice that weird old dude is still here doing who knows what.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 9:47 pm

Dark Poppy wrote:
I had completely forgotten about this ridiculous website. Thought it was all a bad dream.

I notice that weird old dude is still here  doing who knows what.

Just keeping tabs on naysayers like you.
Back to top Go down
unemployedfarmer
unemployedfarmer

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 6:27 pm

Their page is screwed up

Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 Screen-Shot-2023-03-10-at-7-25-33-PM
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 6:54 pm

unemployedfarmer wrote:
Their page is screwed up

Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 Screen-Shot-2023-03-10-at-7-25-33-PM

It's been that way for over a week. It was being spammed almost daily.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 5:27 pm

Since stomping-groundz got a smidge too infested with bugs and spambots, a lotta folkers have gravitated over to bastardfactory.

Their "Meltdown" section is a good read, although many of the treads turn to mush or veer off course like Nancy Pelosi playing Inagoddadavina with a nose harp at a George Soros potluck dinner.

Hell, they even started a "trophy" thread for me there, which took a wrong turn after the second post LOL

https://bastardfactory.net/forums/meltdown.11/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any active forums still around?   Are there any active forums still around? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are there any active forums still around?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2