OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Count Dancula Screwed By MSM again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

Count Dancula Screwed By MSM again Empty
PostSubject: Count Dancula Screwed By MSM again   Count Dancula Screwed By MSM again EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Count Dancula Screwed By MSM again   Count Dancula Screwed By MSM again EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 4:25 pm

I've seen a few of this guy's youtube vids but was never subscribed to his channel ..I posted that because it's another case where the mainstream media is squashing youtubers they don't like ...Mainstream "news" networks are backed by major sponsors and mega million$ ..They dominate the TV networks ...They've been losing viewers to youtubers making vids in their basements, bedrooms, whatever because they're actually more credible ...

Since MSM has gone online they've been stifling youtubers {right wing conservatives of course} ..having their channels demonetized, shut down ...Pay pal and Pateon accounts closed so subscribers can't support them ...All these companies are left wing ...Google owns youtube ...Twitter is obviously left biased .. Before long we won't have anything besides what we're fed by the corporate left
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Count Dancula Screwed By MSM again   Count Dancula Screwed By MSM again EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 7:07 pm

I agree. Grackle. When I go looking for a certain singer or groups version of their own song, I have to wade through countless pages of "covers" before I might find what I'm looking for.

Two sites that definitely are free speech are GAB https://gab.ai/home and their latest one:

https://dissenter.com (see the YouTube below)

"Tens of thousands of people have already started using our new sister product, Dissenter, the comment section of the internet. Many are calling it the new Wild West of the internet that finally gives a voice back to The People. In just one week, 150,000 comments have been left across 52,000 URL's including news articles, YouTube videos, Amazon products, Wikipedia pages, and tweets.

To get started all you need to do is login to Dissenter.com with your Gab account, paste any URL, leave a comment, and see the comments being left by other people. You can also install our browser extension for Google Chrome, Brave, Firefox, and several other browsers.

Use it to call out fake news on Wikipedia, leave honest reviews of products on Amazon, comment on tweets without getting banned, criticize journalists, review a movie on Rotten Tomatoes, or comment on a YouTube video that has disabled comments.

The sky is the limit in the new wild west of the internet. What are you waiting for?"

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Count Dancula Screwed By MSM again   Count Dancula Screwed By MSM again Empty

Back to top Go down

Count Dancula Screwed By MSM again
Page 1 of 1