OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kanye West

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West    Kanye West  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:07 am

Kanye West calls potential COVID-19 vaccine  
       ‘the mark of the beast’

Kanye West cast dark aspersions against a potential coronavirus vaccine as he launches a supposed presidential campaign.

“It’s so many of our children that are being vaccinated and paralyzed,” West claimed.
“So when they say the way we’re going to fix COVID is with a vaccine, I’m extremely cautious.
That’s the mark of the beast.”

After comparing a potential vaccine, which multiple governments and companies are rushing to produce, to an apocalyptic symbol, West spouted off some widely held conspiracy theories about coronavirus prevention.

“They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven,” West said.

“I’m sorry when I say they, the humans that have the Devil inside them.
And the sad thing is that, the saddest thing is that we all won’t make it to heaven, that there’ll be some of us that do not make it.”

louie

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West    Kanye West  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Oh no that was very crackpotish. I planned on voating for him too.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Kanye Announced He's Running for President ; Bipolar President ..   Kanye West  EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 9:11 pm

7-10-2020

Kanye West in Midst of Bipolar Episode, Family Concerned.
(video)

Kanye West is in the throes of a serious bipolar episode, our Kanye sources say, and those around him are concerned it has impacted his decision-making and some of the things he's said in the last week ... sources close to Kanye tell TMZ.

Our Kanye sources tell us, he suffers a serious bout with his bipolar disorder, usually once a year ...
and our sources say Kanye's in the midst of one now.

As you know, Ye announced he's running for president via Twitter over the weekend, and also did a rambling interview with Forbes ...
which drew harsh criticism, confusion and concern.

Our sources say his family and those close to him are worried, but they believe things will stabilize as they have in the past.
The problem here, we're told -- Kanye's proclamations are causing problems.

Of course, Kanye's apparent bipolar episode hasn't kept him from garnering presidential campaign support from the likes of Elon Musk ... who hung with the rapper just days prior to his announcement.

Others are much more skeptical, and that skepticism likely grew in the wake of Kanye's wide-interview with Forbes ...
in which he dumped Trump, slammed Biden,
revealed he's running as part of a new party called
 the "Birthday Party,"
claimed he had COVID-19, pushed an anti-vaxx narrative and talked a lot about God.

You gotta watch the video..
He is frekin insane..
The video is embedded,
so click scroll down watch
3 minutes

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/09/kanye-west-bipolar-disorder-episode-president-forbes-interview/

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West    Kanye West  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:20 am

Published 1 hour ago
Kanye West drops presidential bid: report

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kanye-west-drops-presidential-bid-report

Kanye West  1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
louie

louie

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West    Kanye West  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:01 am

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Published 1 hour ago

Ahhh shit, maybe joe bitem will pick him for vp. All he seems to look for is a black face.
Fuk the credentials.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West    Kanye West  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:10 am

louie wrote:
The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Published 1 hour ago

Ahhh shit, maybe joe bitem will pick him for vp. All he seems to look for is a black face.
Fuk the credentials.

Biden promised he'd pick a woman.

Kayne did get 2% in the polls...but there's no way any dem presidential candidate would pick him for dog catcher.

Kanye West  1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West    Kanye West  EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 3:57 pm

[size=16]7-19-2020

Kanye West attacks Harriet Tubman at first presidential rally: ‘She never actually freed the slaves’

Kanye West’s first campaign rally in South Carolina was as startling as one would assume. West, a friend of President Donald Trump, appears to be attempting to fracture the Black vote away from former Vice President Joe Biden, who leads Trump in votes from people of color.

But among the things that West said during his rally was attacking the memory of Harriet Tubman, saying that she never actually freed the slaves during the abolitionist movement.

“Harriet Tubman never actually freed the slave, she just had the slaves go work for other white people,” he told the crowd while wearing. bullet proof vest.

West also had people removed from his rally for whispering, saying that he demanded “order.”

See the video below: BOOOOS

https://twitter.com/i/status/1284964197701492750[/size]

Temple

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West    Kanye West  EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West    Kanye West  EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:44 pm

More from his Biopolor rally.. BWAHAA!

‘God will make a way for women who are pregnant from rape: says Kanye West

It has been eight years since Missouri Republican Todd Akin announced that if women suffer from a “legitimate rape” then the body has a way of shutting down any pregnancy.

Yet, newly announced presidential candidate West announced Sunday during his first campaign rally that God is the one who actually fixes all of that.

In an extensive rant about abortion, West confessed to getting a his girlfriend pregnant and said that “God told me” to have the baby.

“My dad wanted to abort me,” he said before he began crying on stage.

“I almost killed me daughter!” he sobbed.

“They’re going to run this and try to tell you the world is crazy,” West continued, though he didn’t explain further.
He went on to promise that any woman who can’t afford to have a child if she’s pregnant that he will give them $50,000 a year if they don’t have an abortion.

A woman interrupted West to argue with him, though it was difficult to hear her. At one point he proclaimed that former Apple CEO Steve Jobs was “a Nazi.” Then he unleashed about his ex-girlfriend Amber Rose.

After ranting more about abortion, West confessed, “I don’t give a f*ck whether I win the presidency or not.” There has been a conversation about West, who is friends with President Donald Trump, really only running to pull Black voters off of former Vice President Joe Biden. It’s possible that is the reason that West isn’t interested in actually winning.

But after all of the rants about abortion, West said that he still believes it should be legal.

“In 2020, abortion should be legal but the option of maximum increase should be available,” he said. The idea of “Maximum increase” is about giving women money to have the baby. The number one reason women give for having the abortion is that she can’t afford to.

The audience went wild, but he said that the woman should only get $1 million if she is worth less than $5 million. He said that Africa would fund the effort.

See the video below:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1284969316761300992

Temple

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West    Kanye West  EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 6:44 pm

Launching Bipolar Fit
BWAHAA HAA he needs help-

Appearing in front of a half-full crowd and wearing a bullet-proof vest, West began by kicking out members of the audience for whispering during the event.
He said that the only way that the country can “heal” is by instituting “order,” which evidently means kicking people out for whispering at his rally.

Without a sound system to hear, much of the room likely were asking each other what West actually said.

1. West then said that Europeans have a higher tolerance for pain, though he didn’t clarify what scientific study that came from or why it was a tenet of his presidential campaign.

2. The rapper explained why he became addicted to painkillers, saying that it was “like having an orgasm.” He went on to tell the audience, “I was high as a motherfucker.”

3. “Harriet Tubman never actually freed the slave, she just had the slaves go work for other white people,” he said to groans from the audience. He went on to attack Rosa Parks as well.

4. “Steve Jobs is a Nazi!” West exclaimed though it appeared to be a response to a question from a member of the audience that could not be heard due to the lack of a sound system. Again, it’s unclear where West is able to find his facts.

5. He then attacked his ex-girlfriend Amber Rose, who he called a “stripper” and said that he “dated her anyway.”

6. “Let me explain something to liberals,” he went on. “I backstroke to backlash.” It appears to be a possible indication that he’s only seeking attention and response from the progressive community.

7. As part of his rant about abortion, he said, “even if my wife were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into the world, even when I didn’t want to.” As one person noted, Kim, West’s wife, said that her husband was the one who wanted to have children.

8. “I don’t give a f*ck whether I win the presidency or not,” West also said.

9. “If I’m over, guess what else is over, the country is over,” was another point West made.

10. Africa will pay women $1 million to have a baby. It was, again, unclear where that information came from.

11. West then confessed to possibly being high, at least the previous evening. “I did smoke a little bit last night,” he said. That’s why he is disorganized, he said. He then attacked Trump about marijuana, though it was difficult to make out his exact words. He concluded by saying that with marijuana, “we would be free.”

12. “Shooting guns are fun,” he said about his support for the Second Amendment.

13. “The solution for Big Pharma is that we need to make BIG FARMS!” He proclaimed, saying that it is time to move back to living off the land.

14. When he was asked by the audience about his Harriet Tubman remarks, he explained, “The Harriet Tubman things is, I’m sick of black iconography being used by white corporations.”

Topics that West didn’t address in his presidential campaign include the COVID-19 crisis, the recession, jobs and the economy, any stimulus package he thinks Congress should pass, domestic terrorism, the Russian bounty on American soldiers and many more serious issues the United States is facing.

https://twitter.com/eleven8/status/1284972714797625346

Temple

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West    Kanye West  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 3:03 am

8-23-2020

Kanye West won't be running for president in Wisconsin after all

The state Elections Commission said West's ballot petition was turned in too late, disqualifying him.

The Wisconsin Elections Commission on Thursday tossed rapper Kanye West from the state's presidential ballot, saying in a 5-1 decision that he missed the deadline by one minute and thus was disqualified, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

West's bid appeared to be an effort by Republicans to try to siphon voters from Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden — who is looking to win back the state after Trump carried it in 2016 by just over 20,000 votes.

A Republican source in Wisconsin told the Journal Sentinel that the plan was to get West to pull more than 100,000 votes from Biden.

A number of Republican officials in Wisconsin tied to Trump appeared to be helping West with his bid.

Lane Ruhland, a GOP election lawyer who represented the Trump campaign in a lawsuit, was the one who turned in West's ballot petition 1 minute after the 5 p.m. deadline — ultimately disqualifying him.

Ruhland's work for both Trump and West raised ethical concerns. The watchdog group Campaign for Accountability filed an ethics complaint with the Wisconsin Bar Association saying that her work for both Trump and West "appears to violate Ms. Ruhland's ethical obligations under Wisconsin Bar Rules to avoid representing parties where there is a conflict of interests between the parties."

Also helping West was Greg Keller, another GOP operative who worked on former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's failed presidential bid in 2016. And several of the people who signed up to be electors for West are either major Trump backers or GOP activists in the state.

West has also met with Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, raising questions about how far the Trump campaign's involvement in his presidential bid goes.

Ultimately, West is not on enough state ballots to even come close to getting the 270 Electoral College votes needed for a win.

West has filed to be on the ballot in a handful of other states, including Colorado, Oklahoma, and Vermont.

West was also removed from the ballot this week in two other states, Illinois and Ohio. According to the Ohio secretary of state, West's signature and the information on his candidacy paperwork "did not match the documents actually used for petitions signed by voters," the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

West also failed to qualify for the ballot in Montana on Thursday. The secretary of state's office there said that, of the 8,800 signatures turned in with his petition, only 3,972 were deemed valid, according to the Associated Press.

This article was updated to include the most recent information on West's ballot petitions in several other states.

Kanye West  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West    Kanye West  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanye West
Page 1 of 1