OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently??? Empty
PostSubject: Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently???   Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently??? EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:52 am

Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently
The Nomad Economist • 9 hours ago

Anyone that was hoping for a quick recovery for the U.S. economy can forget about that right now. Yes, many states are attempting to “reopen”, but in most cases it will be a multi-stage process that takes many months to complete. Meanwhile, fear of the pandemic is going to keep many Americans from conducting business as usual even after all of the restrictions have been finally lifted. Even now, many of the stores, restaurants and movie theaters that have reopened are seeing very, very few customers. Unfortunately, millions of small businesses are not going to be able to survive in such a depressed economic environment for very long.
In America today, the rules of the game are slanted very heavily in favor of huge corporations and are slanted very heavily against small businesses.

What would the United States look like if we lost half of our small businesses? The reason I ask that question is because approximately half of all small business owners in the entire country believe that they may soon be forced to close down for good. Not even during the Great Depression of the 1930s did we see anything like this. The big corporate giants with extremely deep pockets will be able to easily weather another round of lockdowns, but for countless small businesses this is literally a matter of life and death. Every day we are seeing new restrictions being implemented somewhere in the nation, and the politicians that are doing this are killing the hopes and dreams of countless small business owners. According to a recent Alignable survey, 48 percent of U.S. small business owners fear that they could be forced to “shut down permanently” in the very near future…

For the full transcript go to https://financearmageddon.blogspot.com

Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently??? 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
louie

louie

PostSubject: Re: Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently???   Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently??? EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 10:21 am

Damn shame. These are places that pay for all the freeloaders. No business? No tax paid.
Kiss the criminal ass, die on the vine.
This begins the next 4 years. If the left takes the Senate, we can just about forget ever bailing out.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently???   Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently??? EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 4:52 pm

I get sick over it--
My company/agencies can make a killing buying people out
grabbing up properties and land etc here and Canada I just
don't have the stomach for it
then again-
The apartment buildings, no rent being paid.
I don't want them out on street..
I even tried to turn 2 into government section eight, but
it takes 4-5-6 years, now, for tenants to be accepted.
So yeah.. it all is bad shit.
So-- I put others in charge to keep the sins off of me
but to yet keep all profiting sad, isn't it.
I live in 7/24 terminal headaches..

PostSubject: Re: Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently???   Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Half US Small Businesses Shut Down Permanently???
Page 1 of 1