OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proud Boys Leader to trump: 'Fuck you Trump !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Proud Boys Leader to trump: 'Fuck you Trump ! Empty
PostSubject: Proud Boys Leader to trump: 'Fuck you Trump !   Proud Boys Leader to trump: 'Fuck you Trump ! EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:37 pm

5-16-2021

Proud Boys leader to former guy:
'F*ck you Trump.
You left us on the battlefield bloody and alone'.

Nordean is a “sergeant-at-arms” (FYI: All of these military titles are pretend) of the Proud Boys Seattle chapter, and he’s had it with his supreme golden clod.

“Alright I’m gonna say it. FUCK TRUMP!
Fuck him more than Biden.

I’ve followed this guy for 4 years and given everything and lost it all. Yes he woke us up, but he led us to believe some great justice was upon us...and it never happened, now I’ve got some of my good friends and myself facing jail time cuz we followed this guys [sic] lead and never questioned it.

We are now and always have been on our own. So glad he was able to pardon a bunch of degenerates as his last move and shit on us on the way out.
Fuck you trump you left us on the battle field bloody and alone.”

Of course, as Nordean suggests, Trump could have pardoned Nordean and his confederates, and he probably would have if there had been anything in it for him—

But, alas. This is just some fool who sacrificed everything important in his life for what he saw as a righteous cause. Trump hates suckers like that.

From USA Today:

Prosecutors say Nordean, along with other Proud Boys members, planned to push through police barricades and force themselves inside the building that day.
[...]
In a court filing Thursday, prosecutors detailed communications sent through the instant messaging app Telegram that they say show additional evidence that Nordean and other Proud Boys members conspired to breach the Capitol.

Prosecutors included the anti-Trump diatribe in which Nordean seemed to acknowledged he and others are facing criminal charges because they followed Trump's lead.

Trump lost the 2020 election by 7 million votes,
and it doesn’t look like he’s picked up a single voter since then.

Last edited by Temple on Mon May 17, 2021 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Proud Boys Leader to trump: 'Fuck you Trump ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Boys Leader to trump: 'Fuck you Trump !   Proud Boys Leader to trump: 'Fuck you Trump ! EmptySun May 16, 2021 8:04 pm

Rroud Boys turned on trump-
I have no doubt they will be crashing his blog.
in some way, they will down trump..
Back to top Go down

Proud Boys Leader to trump: 'Fuck you Trump !
Page 1 of 1