OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I See Temple Is Still Hard At It

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

I See Temple Is Still Hard At It Empty
PostSubject: I See Temple Is Still Hard At It   I See Temple Is Still Hard At It EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:27 am

https://ootikof.net/forum/index.php?topic=3868.0

I only looked at a few of the posts ..picked this one right off the top ...He actually typed out something of his own

Quote :
If you can tolerate to hear this crazy banshee, or simply want a helluva laugh watching the insane media whore there is more- quit a straight-jacket rant-
really, its 5 mins, you gotta see this, really you do

I didn't open the link ..I thought it was funny in a hypocritical, lack of awareness kinda way, in that -half the fuk'n world witnessed the media, the democrats, the regressive left, and Temple himself carried on for 2 Years about Trump being a Russian agent and stole the presidential election with the help of Putin and Russia, and now a 5 minute segment of Jeanine is insanely absurd to him ...as if he was Sleep over the past 2 years through the democrats' and his own Dumbfuckery

I've seen Judge Jeanine vids a buncha times ....she's a bit dramatic for me but mostly correct ...Whatever she said apparently got under Temple's skin and caused him to forget his own senseless drivel about the "stolen" presidential election ..He just moves on to ridicule someone else for what he's done himself the past 2 years

Shit, maybe the dems did steal the house ...there was plenty of controversy about the votes ~shrug~ ...whatever Jeanine said can't be half as insane or idiotic as the blather Temple has put up on that board ...he's lucky I can't go there to rub his nose in it
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: I See Temple Is Still Hard At It   I See Temple Is Still Hard At It EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:38 am

Over at FRW's forum, RancidMilko was complaining he was deleted as a member at Vitriol's forum. I double checked the memberlist, and saw that Vit culled the membership rolls down to ten members.

Vit also purged hundreds (if not thousands) of posts, including all the ones in the KOF only section. Have no idea why..

Temple will always be Temple - I truly think his pot useage has turned his brain matter into tapioca pudding.

I See Temple Is Still Hard At It 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: I See Temple Is Still Hard At It   I See Temple Is Still Hard At It EmptySun May 12, 2019 12:59 pm

I'm surprised there are even 10 members ...there's only the 3 of them posting there ...well, 4 including you, and you post even less frequently than Vit and Sara

Vit must like his little echo chamber and doesn't want anyone intruding on Temple's anti-Trump agenda

I liked Temple's posts back in the WebTV days ...he could be funny sometimes ...but it wasn't all about politics and hating one party or the other ...seems he's been brainwashed ..with tapioca pudding maybe
...I liked Vit's posts too ...he was a good flamer ..I can't imagine why he'd nix the archived KOF posts ...it's not like they'd take up a lotta space on his server ..they're just text

I tried posting other (non political) stuff over there, only to get grief from Temple for it ...they were stupid ...vids too long ...waste of time ...well, back to smackin' you around then I guess ..ha

I checked out your list of flame groups and didn't find any active ...it's a large list ...I don't necessarily have an urge to flame everyone, but social media is getting ridiculous ...facebook is especially pitiful, and I actually have brothers, old friends, and people I knew from my home town there, and it still bores the hell outta me ..Nobody wants to type anything or exchange ..they just post crap I've seen already or virtue signal with annotated slogans and shit on pictures ...

I still liked Webby and alt.discuss much better despite it's limitations ...it seemed more personable and interactive ...and tinkering with the HTML codes was like therapy for me

Good to see you're still around and still sane, Obi
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: I See Temple Is Still Hard At It   I See Temple Is Still Hard At It EmptySun May 12, 2019 2:03 pm

Fooling around on WebTV was the best fun for sure.

Vitriol does post occasionally at  http://www.flametruth.com if you wanna confront him head on. He also spends a modicum of time at https://stomping-groundz.com where most of the posters from ThirdRail went to when it shut down.

I spend a smidgen amount of time at two private forums that would bore you to tears at.

This forum is my therapy spot.

While not many members post here, someone besides Google, Bing, and the Russian Federation is reading all the stuff I throw up on the walls.

Of course, trolling places like Yahoo Answers, etc., can keep a person busy for hours in a pinch.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: I See Temple Is Still Hard At It   I See Temple Is Still Hard At It EmptyTue May 14, 2019 11:49 am

https://ootikof.net/forum/index.php?topic=3875.0

I guess Temple pasted this cuz he thinks it's ridiculous for the republicans to investigate what the dems and the FBI have been up to

Quote :
This is at least the third investigation into the origins of the Russia probe. The FBI's inspector general Michael Horowitz is currently investigating the government's use of wiretaps through the FISA process,

Temple used bb to highlight at least the third investigation when there was no less than four investigations into the Russian collusion crap ..and the dems are STILL on that despite the fact that they all came up empty ...Not to mention the other multiple investigations they've launched in the meantime and since ...

Quote :
while U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber is also looking into claims of FBI misconduct.

Ya think? ...That shoulda been done long ago ..The fact that the HEADS of the FBI have been FIRED seems to have been ignored ..The people have a right to know exactly what went on and those that broke the law(s) against the American people should be held accountable ..just firing them with their taxpayer funded pensions doesn't suffice

Quote :
Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham has also signaled his intention to "investigate the investigators," which has become a rallying cry for many Trump allies who believe the president was unfairly targeted

Temple highlights investigate the investigators as if that's ridiculous too ..Four (baseless) investigations prove that the president WAS unfairly targeted ...It should all be investigated, along with the FBI and the democrats that triggered the whole fiasco

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: I See Temple Is Still Hard At It   I See Temple Is Still Hard At It EmptyTue May 14, 2019 9:44 pm

https://ootikof.net/forum/index.php?topic=3879.0

What the fuck is Vitriol on about now?

Quote :
I'm more concerned that some people use complaints about "political correctness" to re-normalize racism, misogyny, and other biggotted views.

Political correctness is Cultural Marxism ..Same thing, different words ..You can't change peoples' views or what they think by stifling them and forcing them to act and speak in ways that are deemed appropriate to those dictating it .. they'll still have their views only they won't be able express them and they'll be forced comply with what's appropriate for them to express ..in writing, speech, and actions

Only the regressive left people like Vit believe that racism, misogyny, and bigotry are behind every door and under every stone ..They're afraid that if a racist expresses racism it'll become "normalized" and everyone will become racist because the racist wasn't stifled

Political Correctness/Cultural Marxism has become absurd with what is and is not appropriate ..A perfect example is the LGBT crap they're pushing on everyone, where it's now taboo to "mis-gender" some kinda faggot that decides he wants to be a woman and we're all supposed to comply with whatever one of fifty fuk'n pronouns he wants to be called ...Black people can't make up their minds ...They wanted to be called negros, then afro americans, then african americans, then they decided on "black" and half of them will take offense to that anyway

That's the tip of the iceburg of political correctness/cultural marxism, and people have every right and reason to complain about it ...Vit thinks his far left progressive views are the only views that should be allowed ...He wants a 1984 utopia
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: I See Temple Is Still Hard At It   I See Temple Is Still Hard At It EmptyTue May 14, 2019 9:55 pm

Temple is too dumb to realize that it's the dems and the media like his favorite MSNBC's Rachel Maddow that are trin' to enforce that uptight pompous shit

Quote :
It is frightening that uptight pompous people are killing our Freedoms..
I don't like it it has to be stopped !!
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: I See Temple Is Still Hard At It   I See Temple Is Still Hard At It EmptyThu May 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Sweden is "politically correct"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I See Temple Is Still Hard At It   I See Temple Is Still Hard At It Empty

Back to top Go down

I See Temple Is Still Hard At It
Page 1 of 1