OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flaming is indeed dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Pickles

Flaming is indeed dead Empty
PostSubject: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 5:37 pm

I have become a man of mild tastes, of dashing experiences that boarder on the sublime yet delightfully sweet.

I have seen the future of modern flaming and it is not good, nay dear friends God Himself extended His hand to me and instead of an artfully depiction of two fingers touching His majesty slapped me right across the left cheek.

Flaming is dead.

Now before I go on a Glengarry Glen Ross "Put that coffee down" rant, I ask you all to rub your unshaven chins, and that includes Flea, and hear me out.

Flaming was on its last days when I stepped away 5 years ago, its become hopeless now. Other than that silly Poofer/Dove fiasco that stunk up the forums like a dried ass power poblano fart, and yes that situation was indeed a fart, what has happened to rouse the flaming banner like Romance of the Three Kingdoms flags held high during times of war for fiefdoms?

Poofer's forum? Started out good, I dropped some great comics but other than that...

What else?

Quickly think?

Anything?

Bueller?

Its gone folks. All thats left are just people who have no social lives and instead of Facebook they hit these forums looking for some kind social interaction. I would love to say human touch, (Stealing from The Boss like a Boss), but unless you think a direct emoji post counts as a pat on the back you my dear need mental help if not sedation and incarceration.

What put us here? Who cares? Its never coming back in this day and age of social media. Twitter is today's flaming forum and it won't be beat.

So for all those still stuck in 2006, you will be in my prayers but not my thoughts. I have moved on and suggest you all do as well.

Has it not been long enough?

Or you can send me a PM here for access to my private Twitter comic account. Only followers can see the content and I keep it only to those whom I know so if you want access send me a PM with your most well know flaming account.

Flaming is indeed dead T2

Obi approved!!!
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 10:00 pm

Mr.Pickles wrote:
.///

Obi approved!!!

Translation - Pickles post wasn't deleted LOL

Flaming does indeed live on, Pickles - but primarily in politics forums.

Trolling of course, will never die.

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 5:27 pm

If I had a twitter account I would PM this Mr Pickles person so I could look at his funny pictures, but I don't have one and do no plan on making one.

Perhaps you could compile all your comics into an ebook or graphic novel and sell it on Amazon.

I agree with you that flaming is done, people yapping all day about politics makes me retch.

Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:03 pm

Mr.Pickles wrote:
I have become a man of mild tastes, of dashing experiences that boarder on the sublime yet delightfully sweet.

I have seen the future of modern flaming and it is not good, nay dear friends God Himself extended His hand to me and instead of an artfully depiction of two fingers touching His majesty slapped me right across the left cheek.

Flaming is dead.

Now before I go on a Glengarry Glen Ross "Put that coffee down" rant, I ask you all to rub your unshaven chins, and that includes Flea, and hear me out.

Flaming was on its last days when I stepped away 5 years ago, its become hopeless now. Other than that silly Poofer/Dove fiasco that stunk up the forums like a dried ass power poblano fart, and yes that situation was indeed a fart, what has happened to rouse the flaming banner like Romance of the Three Kingdoms flags held high during times of war for fiefdoms?

Poofer's forum? Started out good, I dropped some great comics but other than that...

What else?

Quickly think?

Anything?

Bueller?

Its gone folks. All thats left are just people who have no social lives and instead of Facebook they hit these forums looking for some kind social interaction. I would love to say human touch, (Stealing from The Boss like a Boss), but unless you think a direct emoji post counts as a pat on the back you my dear need mental help if not sedation and incarceration.

What put us here? Who cares? Its never coming back in this day and age of social media. Twitter is today's flaming forum and it won't be beat.

So for all those still stuck in 2006, you will be in my prayers but not my thoughts. I have moved on and suggest you all do as well.

Has it not been long enough?

Or you can send me a PM here for access to my private Twitter comic account. Only followers can see the content and I keep it only to those whom I know so if you want access send me a PM with your most well know flaming account.

Flaming is indeed dead T2

Obi approved!!!

Hey fuck, was a lot of yack No flack. Flaming is fucking ripe especially trolls ootikof is dead not flame lol and you're a corn cob sucker if ya think otherwise
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:10 pm

Ah gah dang it as well I red the first paragraph and knew you were looking fr some reciprocal action. Nobody fucking cares about your lengthy bullshit dude. You can't be yapping right off the bat like anyone has 30 secs to give a fuck about your eloquence pffftt... ya gotta impress first bitch not go all hard like ya and aunt Kim didn't tie her towel all the way up. Little pink butt. Lol
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:13 pm

These ootifucks can't flame but I'll sure remind them. Begone.bitch.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:13 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:

Obi respind with cat pic.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:14 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:

Do it. Do it now lol
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:19 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:

Do it. Do it now lol

This is why I don't like cats they never obey commands but you have to feed them and shit
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:20 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:

Do it. Do it now lol

Flaming is indeed dead 584c4999ab459
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:26 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:

Do it. Do it now lol

Flaming is indeed dead 584c4999ab459

Ya didn't open fully on mobile but cats -are- demons
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:30 pm

Lete know if I miss a thread I don't want to miss a chance at whooping some ass
Back to top Go down
unemployedfarmer
unemployedfarmer

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 6:23 pm

With the right leadership a strong flame forum can be established.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaming is indeed dead   Flaming is indeed dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaming is indeed dead
Page 1 of 1