OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wall Street Reporters Russia War Messages 20-15 Years Prision.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Wall Street Reporters Russia War Messages 20-15 Years Prision. Empty
PostSubject: Wall Street Reporters Russia War Messages 20-15 Years Prision.   Wall Street Reporters Russia War Messages 20-15 Years Prision. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 10:48 pm

Wall Street Reporters in Russia-
People to get 15yrs for putting war messages next
to food price tags--
This is beyond sick--
Watch the outrageous story--
(( like any of you would be brave enough to do it ))

oliver clotheshoffe

Wall Street Reporters Russia War Messages 20-15 Years Prision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Street Reporters Russia War Messages 20-15 Years Prision.   Wall Street Reporters Russia War Messages 20-15 Years Prision. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 6:53 am

Pennsylvania man arrested, charged after slapping Biden 'I Did That' stickers on gas pumps

A man was criminally charged last week following his arrest in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, after affixing satirical stickers of President Biden onto the gas pumps at a local Turkey Hill gas station.

Thomas Richard Glazewski of Manor Township was charged last week with a misdemeanor of resisting arrest, according to Lancaster Online. He was also charged with summary offenses of disorderly conduct, harassment and criminal mischief.

Glazewski screamed, "I did that. I did that. That's what I did," while pointing to the Biden stickers, according to footage posted on Facebook that recorded the March 31 arrest, which has been shared more than 3,000 times as of Monday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pennsylvania-man-arrested-charged-after-slapping-biden-stickers-gas-pumps
Back to top Go down

Wall Street Reporters Russia War Messages 20-15 Years Prision.
Page 1 of 1