OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter   Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:53 pm

The media is really bad ...but the sheeple that mindlessly accept the half cocked blather from these stooges are just as bad or worse cuz there's so many of them ...they relay the fake bullshit as fast and furious as possible, and a lot/too many times it becomes "real" to the masses ...They believe it at shit face value and proceed to parrot it ...like they're "informative" ...don't bother to question anything ....don't hear any rebuttals ...They'll use it in their finger pointing arguments and accusations long in the future after it's been proven wrong or fake a thousand times

https://ootikof.net/forum/index.php?topic=4360.0

I'm gonna beat Temple up IRL ..fukka ..He;s lurking this board...I know it ..TEMPLE!! ...MEET ME IN THE PARKIN' LOT, YOU FUGGIN BASTID ...LOL

https://www.sebgorka.com/the-el-paso-shooter-admits-he-is-a-progressive-leftist/

Obi ...I scanned through Vit's board recently ..maybe even yesterday and I thought Temp had a *buncha* "shooter" posts up ..I'm just wondering if you've been there lately ...thinkin' a few were deleted ...He addressed you in a post I saw ...I couldn't make sense of it ....Looked like somebody was ribbing on him ..showed a list of his subject lines and giving him props ...I think ...I think he asked if it was you ....I'll grab it for ya if I can find it quick ...I'm starting to think he CnPs mosta his posts cuz he's having trouble writing anything coherent ....hard to make sense of a lotta what he writes ...usually typos and misspellings too ...Wasn't like that back in the day

It just now popped in my head as I was about to hit Send ....Maybe it's not the same Temple..... I remember him sayin' he has a brother ...said he posted under Temps Swampy nic sometimes ...Soon after I found Vit's board, before they hated me, I'd try to exchange with him ...not flaming him ....he seemed to avoid talkin' webby days ...and Temp always used to like rehashing his glory days in ADF ....*shrug* ...just a passing thought ...I used to exchange emails with him back in the day ...just doesn't seem like the same person ....I was away from these boards a long time, so I guess it's just me ...I'm sure you and Vit would know if Temple is a different person on his nic

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter   Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter   Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Temple does way too much weed, Grackle.

Vit needs to delete Temples duplicate posts.

Once Vit closes his board, Temple might show up here. Moderating his posts will keep me busy LOL
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter   Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 1:08 pm

BTW, Temple has a double chin, his brother doesn't.

Temple does have a decent looking wife (who doesn't wear her wedding ring) and cute kids.

But weed will be the death of him.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter   Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 5:08 am

I've never seen anyone smoke as much as the guy I work with ...all day every day ...and he smokes that high grade shit ...he also smokes those "pens" with the oil in them ...He'll blabber about stupid shit for 20-30 minutes after he smokes ...parts to some car he had 20 years ago ...directions he took years ago to get someplace in Jersey ...like anyone would give a shit ...but he's usually coherent for the most part ...does a lotta plumbing and electric that I don't do ...I don't know of anyone that can't perform simple functions cuz of smoking weed ...Temple has been typing and posting longer than I have ...it should be a simple, easy task for him that would take little thought ...heh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter   Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter Empty

Back to top Go down

Temple Posts/Elpaso Shooter
Page 1 of 1