OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trumps Fear Of Thrown Killer Tomatoes-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Trumps Fear Of Thrown Killer Tomatoes- Empty
PostSubject: Trumps Fear Of Thrown Killer Tomatoes-   Trumps Fear Of Thrown Killer Tomatoes- EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:55 am

4-27-2022

Trump is ‘exposing his weakness to the world’ by announcing fear of hecklers throwing tomatoes.

Rachel Maddow found a great deal to mock after a transcript was released showing a deposition of Donald Trump last fall.

"I'm going to jump right in here tonight," Maddow began. "I do not think there is any way to ease into this. I don't think there is any setup I can give you that would make this any more normal.
No context I can provide you that would make this less weird. It is what it is and it stands on its own terms."

In the section of transcript she read, Trump detailed his fear of being killed by
a tomato throw by a heckler. Or, as The Washington Post put it, the "potentially lethal effects of projectile produce."

"With the release of this deposition in this past day, we now know a whole new thing we didn't know before about former President Trump, which is that he is apparently desperately afraid of a flying tomato," she said.
His fear of a flying tomato is apparently so all-consuming that when confronted verbally with a discussion about the possibility of somebody throwing a tomato,
he immediately extrapolates that from the tomato to the threat of a flying banana and then to the threat of a flying pineapple."

Watch:... LMFAF-- DAMED GOOD LAFF--LUV IT!!
Trump and The KIller Tamatoes--

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

Trumps Fear Of Thrown Killer Tomatoes- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps Fear Of Thrown Killer Tomatoes-   Trumps Fear Of Thrown Killer Tomatoes- EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:49 am

Have you seen the price of tomatoes recently? If I'm shelling out that much the last thing I would do is throw them away.
Back to top Go down

Trumps Fear Of Thrown Killer Tomatoes-
Page 1 of 1