OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vit Has Been Really Crotchety

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

Vit Has Been Really Crotchety Empty
PostSubject: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:44 pm

https://ootikof.net/forum/index.php?topic=4434.0

Temple writes'
Quote :
You're doing a lot of maintenance,,
If you're having coding problems, I'm here for you!!
Need my help- just ask.. we'll get it done.

And Vit blasts him with

Quote :
I promised I wouldn't pull the plug until the end of the month but sometimes I just need a few hours where I can be sure you fuckheads aren't posting more of the shit that ruined this place to begin with.  So it's either Maintenance Mode or that big round file in the sky ahead of schedule.

Still wanna complain?

Man, even I know Temple's ongoing jokes about coding ...Everyone knows he can't code at all and he jokes about it ....I'm wondering what "fuckheads" he's talkin' about and why it would take him "A FEW HOURS" to go through several of Temple's posts to determine if it's "more of the shit that ruined the place to begin with" ...It's not like there's a board fulla crazies that could possibly "ruin the place" ...It's essentially been just Temple posting the same anti Trump crap for about a year that I know of

Sara asks;

Quote :
What ruined it

ugh boy ...haa ...Vit replies;

Quote :
Ultrapartisan dreck, mostly.

That's what he says about anything/anyone that doesn't agree with his far left, regressive views ...I think he actually believes he's bipartisan because he hates most democrats almost as much as republicans

Quote :
The kind that doesn't honestly debate an issue,

WTF? ...Not much chance of debating any issues with ONE fuk'n person posting on the board ....Vit never debated with me ..He'd just call whatever I posted "partisan dreck" and deleted my posts

Quote :
it just disparages "the other team" using stereotypes misinformation or outright lies.

Of course Vit has never been guilty of such a thing ...heh

Quote :
Throw in the Trump derangement syndrome and not-so-subtle smears against any political figure to the left of Hillary Clinton

"Left of Clinton"? ...Shit, maybe Temple posted somethin' bad about Bernie that has Vit so triggered ..ha

Quote :
and you have the same shitshow you can find at thousands of other forums and pretty much all the big social media platforms.

Well at least all the other shitshows haven't been banned down to one fuk'n poster ...It was his own doing that reduced the board down to his own little shitshow ...It prolly crossed his mind to ban Temple many times till he realized he'd be outta posters to ban or delete posts till they just stopped posting ...
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 10:21 pm

Vit's just having a mid-life crisis.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 4:24 pm

I don't know why he wants to shut down the board, honestly. If it's a matter of paying for a server, etc., there are still freebies out there that'll work fine for a low traffic board. Farmer used to periodically say he was closing the board (CO) and all that drama, too. Oy Vey.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 8:37 pm

Sara wrote:
I don't know why he wants to shut down the board, honestly. If it's a matter of paying for a server, etc., there are still freebies out there that'll work fine for a low traffic board. Farmer used to periodically say he was closing the board (CO) and all that drama, too. Oy Vey.

What's the point, Sara? ...The entire board is essentially Temple pasting anti Trump drivel from MSM rags ...most of it "partisan dreck" as Vit would say ....You drop a post occasionally ...Vit posts rarely ...Obi even more rarely than Vit ...It's not worth a thin dime to keep the board up just for Temple to continue to paste worthless articles from whatever random liberal rags he reads

Vit pretends to be preserving some kind of credibility or prestige he imagines his board to have while he deletes posts and bans posters that oppose the general theme happening there, which is -hate Trump, republicans, and/or anything that doesn't align with his "progressive" bullshit

I tried a lotta times to exchange in non political discussion with them guys and it was just ignored ..but when I'd oppose some "dreck" Temple pasted, Vit would suddenly appear to complain about my post(s) and/or delete them, with no explanation why

I didn't go there to defend Trump, and didn't really care that you all hate him ..but since that was the primary topic of the board and it was all about political shit, I wasn't about to try to fit in ...and once Vit started dictating my posts and deleting everything I posted, I just blasted him, knowing he was gonna ban me anyway ...That's called censorship ...and I saw the list of all posters he nixed before me ..and when I brought it up he claimed they were all posters that just stopped posting

Anyway ...If you wanna post on a board with 2-3 posters with the same views and opinions as your own, you can just create your own board ...I've known these guys since WebTV days ...The way Temple and Vit treated me was bullshit ...at least I know that Obi won't delete my posts and/or ban me here for no reason  ...He prolly doesn't like me draggin' Temple's posts here to blast them, but he knows what the deal is on Vit's board and had many of his own posts deleted there ...it will all be a moot point in a couple days

Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 9:29 pm

I didn't really know any history. Since I've been posting there, there weren't really many others. I just don't understand deleting a board unless it's a financial issue. No biggie. If it's gone, it's gone.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Grackle wrote:

///

...at least I know that Obi won't delete my posts and/or ban me here for no reason  ...He prolly doesn't like me draggin' Temple's posts here to blast them, but he knows what the deal is on Vit's board and had many of his own posts deleted there ...it will all be a moot point in a couple days

Hell, I drag links / posts / images / videos / etc., into this forum too.

Post to your hearts content, Grack.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 9:39 pm

TWAP, is this "your" board? What's the setup here?
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 10:00 pm

Sara wrote:
TWAP, is this "your" board? What's the setup here?

Yes, I am the "owner" of this board. There  are no moderators.

I hope people that come here have ad-blockers!!!

Most anything goes, although I try to keep NSFW and PI to the bare minimums.

As I've stated in the past, this site is open to the public, which is why you'll notice dozens if not hundreds of views on a one or two post thread. Currently we have 12549 posts with well over 100,000 views.

If you want a section added (like Bird Lovers, or Horse Play) etc., just lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 12:20 am

smells old in here or it could be the shit from gracks pants stinkin it up..

Last edited by Temple on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 12:20 am

for fuksakes Grack..
You and your whinny jags, what the hell is wrong with you, bellyacher.
strap it up..

Anyways- thanks for reading me, dragging my posts around to whine about them.
You are my greatest fan, thanks for the luv !

Temple

PostSubject: How Do I Make Stuff To My Liking??   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 12:28 am

I want the newest posts on top..

I want to reply not quote..

((reading Grack one time is more than enough whining no need to quote it for a second view))

I want to change the color, I prefer darker.

I want preferences.

and some Cheetos--
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 1:20 am

Temple wrote:

((reading Grack one time is more than enough whining no need to quote it for a second view))

I want preferences.

and some Cheetos--

Vit Has Been Really Crotchety Large
Back to top Go down
Lemon

Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 6:24 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Temple wrote:

I want preferences.

and some Cheetos--

Vit Has Been Really Crotchety Large

Who is this Temple guy doing all this whining? I’ve been gone from here for too long.

Did HFB finish his autobiography?

lemon
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 6:35 pm

Lemon wrote:

Who is this Temple guy doing all this whining?  I’ve been gone from here for too long.  

lemon

Temple has been Vitriol's left wing nut man for a long time.

Since Vit is closing down his own OOTIKOF forum ( https://ootikof.net/forum/index.php ) tomorrow at midnight, no doubt we'll see more of Temple here.

HFB has been finishing concrete this summer. He still has a lot to say according to rumors.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 8:51 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Lemon wrote:

Who is this Temple guy doing all this whining?  I’ve been gone from here for too long.  

lemon

Temple has been Vitriol's left wing nut man for a long time.

Since Vit is closing down his own OOTIKOF forum ( https://ootikof.net/forum/index.php ) tomorrow at midnight, no doubt we'll see more of Temple here.

HFB has been finishing concrete this summer. He still has a lot to say according to rumors.

Like I told you, Obi..
I will be keeping you company!
we'll be talking about naked women, video games, and most likely about the underlings.
And this HFB
I'm sure he'll be excited to read our really good stuff about all kinds of crap.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 10:37 pm

Temple wrote:

Reading you? ..ohh, you must mean the articles you paste from the fake news lefty rags ....I'd smack you around for it in your hidey hole over there if Vit wasn't protecting you under his skirt and deleting my posts ...Now you slobber about "dragging your posts around" from a board where I was banned ...Shit, I told Vit I was gonna do that before he banned me ..but I guess he deleted that too ...It's fuk'n pitiful to be banned from a KOF board cuz he didn't like what I had to say ...guess it was ~offensive~ to you two ...heh ...Pussies
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 10:49 pm

So how long will it be before you start pasting the stupid shit here, Temple? ...It's all so riveting ..I was wondering if you still knew how to type ...You're doin' good so far ....I'll be here to cheer you on if you can continue to write your own shit ..ha
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 3:23 pm

Grackle wrote:
Temple wrote:

It's fuk'n pitiful to be banned from a KOF board cuz he didn't like what I had to say

Fukin right- it is Pitiful for a KOF to be banned from a KOF board,,
Goes to show how damned whiny you are aha!

Quote :
...guess it was ~offensive~ to you two ...heh ...Pussies

naww you couldn't ''offend'' me but you can irate people with your pouting..

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 3:28 pm

Grackle wrote:
So how long will it be before you start pasting the stupid shit here, Temple? ...

Yah know Grack, I don't know. I'll leave you hanging in anticipation as to when.

Quote :
It's all so riveting ..I was wondering if you still knew how to type ...You're doin' good so far ....I'll be here to cheer you on if you can continue to write your own shit ..ha

I'd like that- you bring out your pompoms and cheer me on. and do it with enthusiasm!
===== RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH !!

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:38 pm

I'm waiting for the cheers to begin.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 10:29 pm

I'm gonna actually respond to the content of your ignorant drivel here ...try to pay attention and note how it's done legitimately by someone who can read a sentence, comprehend it, and compose a relevant response

Grackle;

Quote :
It's fuk'n pitiful to be banned from a KOF board cuz he didn't like what I had to say

Temple;

[quote]Fukin right- it is Pitiful for a KOF to be banned from a KOF board,,

ok ...I'll start with the fact that I was no longer a KOF when I posted on that board once it was realized that I'm not a left wing regressive, I don't suffer the affliction of Trump Derangement Syndrome, my views and opinions are opposed to the meager 3 posters that were there, and I wasn't about to change what I believe to fit in with the 3 of you on that board ...I was mostly an annoyance because I went against the grain of the political left wing dominant theme which was about 90% of the board's content and about 90% of that posted by you yourself ...I won't go on further with that as I suspect you won't comprehend past the first several words anyway

Secondly, there's the matter of Obi ...can you explain why his posts were constantly deleted? ..He was always KOF since I was on webtv, yet he got much the same treatment as me, the difference and the reason he wasn't completely banned is because he didn't rail into Vit like I did when my posts needed Vit's "approval" to go up and he wouldn't put them up regardless of their content ...so WTF ...I blew him a bag of shit and he banned me ...same as not being able to post ...and yea, it's *pitiful* to ban me, and delete Obi's posts because we have different political opinions than the 3 of you there

Quote :

Goes to show how damned whiny you are aha!

Try hard to concentrate now ...this is important because it goes to your inability to read and comprehend a short sentence..look back at my sentence that your ignorant tripe is responding to ...take your time ...Can you see a second half of that sentence yet? ...it's impossible to miss for anyone with eyes and both haves of their brain intact ..with that thought, I better make it as easy as possible for you ...Here, Rerun-->~cuz he didn't like what I had to say~ ....See? ...there's a whole 2nd half of that sentence you somehow missed ...prolly because you were so anxious to pound out your repeated auto response of calling me whiny ... ..So what it "goes to show" Corky. is that you ignored or didn't comprehend what's written, and just opted for your ever typical "whining" reply to most everything ...I cant think of a way to dumb it down any more for you ...I wasn't banned for whining ..I was banned because he didn't like what I had to say ..mmk? ...

I think when I'm more refreshed with more time and feel up to wading through the chum-like tripe of your posts here, I'm gonna copy all the times you responded with the same sorry repeated variations of "Whine" ...prolly just in this thread alone cuz I'd be subjected to the mindless repetition of your favorite word that's caused you to actually lose it's definition and become an annoying habit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vit Has Been Really Crotchety   Vit Has Been Really Crotchety Empty

Back to top Go down

Vit Has Been Really Crotchety
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER :: Casual Banter :: Stuff and Nonsense-
Jump to: