OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California Empty
PostSubject: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptySun May 29, 2022 4:17 pm

Nancy Pelosi's Husband, Paul Pelosi, Arrested For DUI In California
Nina Golgowski
Sun, May 29, 2022, 2:19 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) husband, Paul Pelosi, was arrested Saturday for driving while under the influence of alcohol in northern California, according to a public booking report.

The financier was taken into custody just before midnight and held on $5,000 bail, according to public information posted on the Napa County government’s website. His arrest was first reported by TMZ.

Nancy Pelosi’s office said she would not be commenting on the incident.

“The Speaker will not be commenting on this private matter which occurred while she was on the East Coast,” her deputy chief of staff Drew Hammill said in a statement to HuffPost.

Additional details about his arrest were not immediately known. Nancy Pelosi was in Rhode Island on Sunday to deliver a commencement speech to recent graduates. Paul Pelosi was not listed as remaining in custody Sunday afternoon.

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptySun May 29, 2022 6:39 pm

Wuy that no good worthless drunken bastid .. Wait till Nancy gets home .. That stumbling, red-faced fuck will have hell to pay .. He's gonna drive her to drink ... more .. haha

I'm really surprised they set a bail for him ..it's not like he's a flight risk ..or like his lawyer won't show up in court for him .. keep it on the down low

.... I wonder if he'll hafta go to them classes like everyone else ..and evaluations...suspended license .. His alcohol content was probably high for them to arrest such a prominent, law abiding citizen ..ha

-
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptySun May 29, 2022 7:12 pm

According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, about 1.5 million people were arrested in a given year for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
That means that one out of every 121 licensed drivers were arrested for drunk driving.
(((((( eehhh Nothing eatrh shaking--

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyMon May 30, 2022 1:59 pm

Thankyou for the statistic, Temple. I'd be surprised if you didn't add something useless to this thread
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyMon May 30, 2022 3:21 pm

No police body cams or dash cams. ..They waited 4 hours before giving him a breathalyzer ..and it says he's has a prior arrest for "a similar incident" ... A 2nd DUI is a felony in most places for most people

https://nypost.com/2022/05/29/nancy-pelosis-husband-paul-82-arrested-for-dui-report/?lctg=626a7d5994801bc9b905d45b
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyMon May 30, 2022 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyMon May 30, 2022 5:20 pm

Nancy is gonna be pissed because he drank up all her vodka.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyMon May 30, 2022 7:31 pm

Josephine Harvey
By
Josephine Harvey
May. 30, 2022, 08:07 PM EDT

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) husband, Paul Pelosi, was involved in a car accident before
he was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol Saturday night, authorities said.

Pelosi, 82, was driving into an intersection near the town of Yountville, in Napa County, California,
when his 2021 Porsche - was struck by a 2014 Jeep-
the California Highway Patrol said in a statement early Monday morning.

The financier was taken into custody just before midnight and held on $5,000 bail, according to a public booking report on the Napa County government’s website. He was released just before 7:30 on Sunday morning, according to booking records.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:28 pm

Quote :
Pelosi, 82, was driving into an intersection near the town of Yountville, in Napa County, California,

"Odd" isn't it, how Temple's article doesn't mention that he was struck by the jeep after he ignored a Stop sign, which was the cause of the accident

What *isn't* odd is that Temple doesn't cite where the article came from.
Most times posting to a thread is to comment or add info to what's been posted ... But Temple's info/article just repeats what's already been posted *minus* some relevant details

Would Temple actually be tryin minimize the incident or cover the ass of Pelosi's husband? .. I hafta ask myself why he would do that. Is it that important to him to try to maintain an image for a pelosi family member? ..heheh ...can't be Smile
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyTue May 31, 2022 12:50 am

Grackle wrote:
Quote :

"Odd" isn't it, how Temple's article doesn't mention that he was struck by the jeep after he ignored a Stop sign, which was the cause of the accident

What *isn't* odd is that Temple doesn't cite where the article came from.  
Most times posting to a thread is to comment or add info to what's been posted ... But Temple's info/article just repeats what's already been posted *minus* some relevant details

Would Temple actually be tryin minimize the incident or cover the ass of Pelosi's husband? .. I hafta ask myself why he would do that.  Is it that important to him to try to maintain an image for a pelosi family member? ..heheh ...can't be Smile

Ahaa ha! I Knew you'd suck up that guppie--
But-- I underestimated you--
I figured a sentence or two of a whine owwie- --
You outperformed-
Perhaps next time, huh-
-- I think I can- I think I can- I think I can- ahaa!
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyTue May 31, 2022 6:01 am

The Plot of the Paul Pelosi Arrest Story Thickens
By Nick Arama | May 30, 2022 10:30 AM ET

As we reported, Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), was arrested on Saturday for driving under the influence in California.

It turns out that there was a bit more to that story. He was driving a Porsche and was involved in a crash with another car before that arrest, according to the police.

From NY Post:

Paul Pelosi, 82, was attempting to cross in Napa County’s State Route-29 in a 2021 Porsche late Saturday when he was in a collision with a 48-year-old man driving a 2014 Jeep, the California Highway Patrol said.

There were no reported injuries and the police report does not identify either driver as being at fault, CNN said.

However, the driver of the Jeep was not arrested, while Pelosi was busted at 11:44 p.m. and booked into the Napa County Detention Center, records show.

It’s not clear why if he was busted at 11:44 p.m. on Saturday that he wasn’t booked until 4:13 a.m., according to the report. Was there a problem of some sort that hasn’t been explained yet?

Click on the tweet to see the report:

Pelosi was charged with two misdemeanors: driving under influence and driving with a blood alcohol of 0.08 or higher.

He was bailed out a few hours later at 7:26 a.m., on $5000 bail.

Nancy Pelosi’s spokesperson issued a statement about her husband’s arrest. “The Speaker would not be commenting on this private matter which occurred while she was on the East Coast.” Pelosi was in Rhode Island on Sunday to speak at the Brown University commencement.

The plot of the DUI arrest story thickens. While the information doesn’t say who was at fault yet, it’s very problematic to be driving while allegedly drunk. You’re not only endangering yourself but you’re endangering others. He’s lucky that he wasn’t injured and that he didn’t injure anyone else. And what was he doing out at that time, driving allegedly in that condition?

Yes, I’m sure Nancy Pelosi who is not silent about anything else and who has a lot to say about other people wants it to be a “private matter.” Except when it’s a public arrest, it ceases to be a private matter.

While the Speaker was essentially begging for a bit of indulgence that her husband’s arrest be treated as a “private matter,” she was busy spreading discord and disinformation to the Brown graduates, trying to smear her political opponents.

“In the months since the insurrection, we’ve seen further assaults on democracy,” Pelosi said. “Shameful campaigns of voter suppression and election nullification. A Supreme Court poised to erase a woman’s right to decide and threaten even more privacy rights, including marriage equality. We can’t let that happen.”

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:56 am

Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Pushes Back Hard After DUI Arrest
Zachary Petrizzo, TheDailyBeast
Mon, May 30, 2022, 9:40 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, responded through a spokesperson Sunday night to reports of his arrest in Napa County, California, over the holiday weekend for driving under the influence.

Instead of taking responsibility, the 82-year-old businessman and millionaire’s spokesperson Larry Kamer took aim at “incorrect information” in mysterious news reports.

“Several news reports about Saturday night’s traffic incident involving Paul Pelosi have included incorrect information,” Kamer said in a statement obtained by The Daily Beast.

The incident in question occurred Saturday night, after Pelosi left a “dinner party” and was involved in a crash with a Jeep that allegedly hit Pelosi’s flashy 2021 Porsche, according to Kamer. Pelosi was subsequently charged with two misdemeanors, including driving while having a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 or higher, per Napa County booking records.

Pelosi’s spokesperson failed to respond to The Daily Beast’s requests for comment on what “incorrect” reports he was referencing and why Pelosi hasn’t taken responsibility for driving while impaired.

“A prior driving offense erroneously attributed to Mr. Pelosi is untrue and likely refers to an unrelated person with the same name. This error must be corrected,” the lawyer said in the statement. “There are also incorrect reports that misstate the timing of events.”

Early Sunday morning, the millionaire was bailed out of Napa Valley Detention Center on a $5,000 bond.

Despite Speaker Pelosi frequently taking issue with personal matters regarding former President Donald Trump, she said she wouldn’t be commenting on her husband’s DUI.

Drew Hammill, a spokesperson for the speaker, told The Daily Beast on Sunday night that the House Democratic leader wouldn’t be offering a public comment on the incident.

“The Speaker will not be commenting on this private matter which occurred while she was on the East Coast,” Hammill said.

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyTue May 31, 2022 8:50 pm

Temple wrote:
Ahaa ha! I Knew you'd suck up that guppie--
But-- I underestimated you--
I figured a sentence or two of a whine owwie- --
You outperformed-
Perhaps next time, huh-
-- I think I can- I think I can- I think I can- ahaa!

So your 1st contribution here was to paste some worthless DUI statistic, and your latest was to paste an article that repeats what's already posted, leaving out pertaining info, ~ as some kinda "lure" for me to reply ..Do i have that right?

The reality is: you're too fuk'n lazy to read what was already posted and are clueless on the subject...you stumbled on the article in one of the rags you read and dragged it here to paste, oblivious to anything prior .. I point out the worthlessness of it and you claim it was a troll for my reply

You cannot flame at all and your trolling sux ass as well .. Stick to pasting your bottom feeding Orange Man Bad drivel and attempts to justify the Biden/democrats fukups

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyTue May 31, 2022 9:22 pm

Quote :
Instead of taking responsibility, the 82-year-old businessman and millionaire’s spokesperson Larry Kamer took aim at “incorrect information” in mysterious news reports.

Arrogant fuck .. The cops lie? ..No denial of driving drunk .. Person driving the jeep wasn't arrested .. no citations .. What's "mysterious"? .. Report says he ran through a stop sign ..is there a mystery behind that? ..

Married to Nancy Pelosi, i don't blame the guy for drinking, but drunk driving laws apply to him too and he should admit to that at least .. I guess everyone is fulla shit but him .. Cloud the issue and claim the timeline is wrong.. The previous "incident" wasn't him ..ha
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyTue May 31, 2022 10:53 pm

BWAA you guys are seriously in need of a personal life--
Putting all your efforts into a DUI, that a list of Republican senators
has on them, yes, Republicans bear the plight of their DUIs, really is pitiful.
but hey--
if it gives you something to do that seems to be earthshaking to you,
then you go keep busy have fun, over a DUI...bwaa!
flower Laugher

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 12:17 pm

Temple wrote:

Sez the one with far more posts than anyone here ..but since you don't like the topic of this thread you claim that a few posts on it has consumed our personal lives

Quote :

Putting all your efforts into a DUI,

All our efforts? ..Seriously?..haha!

Quote :

that a list of Republican senators

If you knew of any you'd have been here to post about it ... It'd be no more petty and insignificant than most of the republican bashing crap you paste here

Quote :

but hey--
if it gives you something to do that seems to be earthshaking to you,
then you go keep busy have fun, over a DUI...bwaa!

You probably have as many posts on this thread as i do ..Seems like you're just trying to run interference

Unlike your fixation on everthing Trump for the past 5 years, this will run it's course and we'll move on ...Right now it's news .. If you deem it too insignificant then shuffle along

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:31 pm

Grackle wrote:

Sez the one with far more posts than anyone here ..but since you don't like the topic of this thread you claim that a few posts on it has consumed our personal lives

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California 09a
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:39 pm

Temple wrote:
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:02 pm

You can always tell when I've thrown a stick in Temple's spokes when he resorts back to his cartoon train routine .. Stick a fork in him
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:38 pm

Grackle wrote:
You can always tell when I've thrown a stick in Temple's spokes when he resorts back to his cartoon train routine .. Stick a fork in him

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California ToGyaTS

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:22 pm

Grackle wrote:

ahaa you're worse than a scorned woman.
a nag and pity whiner--
0ooohh well, here---

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California 5353715749480a22ba92d3c3508fd837.580x646x1

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:35 am

Temple wrote:

Putting all your efforts into a DUI, that a list of Republican senators

"Well yes your honor, I did rob that bank but it's okay because Jesse James robbed banks too" - libtard logic
Back to top Go down
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:49 am

another dust-farting political relic who, like most of the elderly white males in the senate, should have retired years ago
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 3:11 pm

Dark Poppy wrote:
another dust-farting political relic who, like most of the elderly white males in the senate, should have retired years ago

WTF? .. What makes you believe he's a senator? .. Maybe you should try reading up a little before you sound off on the subject
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 3:26 pm

Temple wrote:
ahaa you're worse than a scorned woman.
a nag and pity whiner--

heh .. ^That^ from the one who's complaining about the topic of the thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California   Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California Empty

Back to top Go down

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DUI In California
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next