OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funny the circle jerk ended.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kata__danteMM

Funny the circle jerk ended. Empty
PostSubject: Funny the circle jerk ended.   Funny the circle jerk ended. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 6:56 pm

Yall all to woried about who came first or best or whatever. That's what it was all about right not actually flaming
Back to top Go down
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Funny the circle jerk ended.   Funny the circle jerk ended. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 8:20 pm

Another high school dropout, you must have voted for Trump as well.

I'm not going to utilize the quoting system in this freebie forum since it's terrible.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Funny the circle jerk ended.   Funny the circle jerk ended. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 9:47 pm

Dark Poppy wrote:

I'm not going to utilize the quoting system in this freebie forum since it's terrible.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Funny the circle jerk ended.   Funny the circle jerk ended. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 11:12 pm

Dark Poppy wrote:

You know that people actually want some kind of interaction even if it's bad? Even if it's you.... and Obie on the tail end. S better than .... -nothing- ... and who the fuck even are you? Obie little sis or what girl it's dead.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Funny the circle jerk ended.   Funny the circle jerk ended. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 11:16 pm

Yo it's all good if things are working here for ya obi buy I went to bastard forums and it was so fucking sad man. Any thing else.exist?
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Funny the circle jerk ended.   Funny the circle jerk ended. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 11:18 pm

kata__danteMM wrote:
Yo it's all good if things are working here for ya obi  buy I went to bastard forums and it was so fucking sad man. Any thing else.exist?

Also bud I can do so.e.python if you wanna update the site., not really my Forte but I'll be glad to help out
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Funny the circle jerk ended.   Funny the circle jerk ended. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:36 am

kata__danteMM wrote:
kata__danteMM wrote:
Yo it's all good if things are working here for ya obi  buy I went to bastard forums and it was so fucking sad man. Any thing else.exist?

Also bud I can do so.e.python if you wanna update the site., not really my Forte but I'll be glad to help out

Why not start your own forum, and see who or what shows up.

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Funny the circle jerk ended.   Funny the circle jerk ended. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 9:03 am

Get a piece of wood and whittle it, it will be a more constructive use of your time.
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: Funny the circle jerk ended.   Funny the circle jerk ended. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 7:48 pm

Big sis Lil sis, nerves touched, it'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny the circle jerk ended.   Funny the circle jerk ended. Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny the circle jerk ended.
Page 1 of 1