OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poker Face

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 1:13 pm

Osama Bin Laden Sings Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' in Last Days on the run
Posted by mihai p
Published on Nov 27, 2011

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 2:42 pm

Damn .. Looks, the voice, and all the right moves ...a lotta wasted talent right there ...shame
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 4:57 pm

Grackle wrote:
Damn .. Looks, the voice, and all the right moves ...a lotta wasted talent right there ...shame

Heh ~~> https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bin-laden-singing-poker-face/
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 2:21 pm

I didn't think it was him ...was thinkin' he was reported dead before Lady Gaga was popular ..still a lotta talent there ...haa
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 3:52 pm

Grackle wrote:
I didn't think it was him ...was thinkin' he was reported dead before Lady Gaga was popular ..still a lotta talent there ...haa

Poker Face
Released‎: ‎September 26, 2008

Osama Bin Laden died'
May 2, 2011, Abbottabad, Pakistan

Grackle

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Temple wrote:
Grackle wrote:

Poker Face
Released‎: ‎September 26, 2008

Osama Bin Laden died'
May 2, 2011, Abbottabad, Pakistan

Unless you're tryin' to prove it was Bin Laden on the vid, who gives a shit? ..I don't listen to or care about lady gaga ...or when Bin Laden was dead either for that matter ..I coulda looked it up myself if it's of any importance whatsoever ...If you wanna dry hump me with useless shit I could resume the verbal beatings to your worthless ass ...I figured you were waving a white flag with your inability to reply to the beatings ...keep it up
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 pm

It was Bin Laden ..
He was not quite right in the head, like you.
you said;
'''I didn't think it was him ...was thinkin' he was reported dead before Lady Gaga was popular '''

I showed you you were wrong, (Bin Laden died 3 yrs after Lady Gaga put out the song) just walk away from it no need to get all worked up over it.

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:42 pm

__________________________Poker Face Giphy.gif?cid=790b761100f5b258b147acd2b781f1da558a78f92328bee6&rid=giphy
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 2:50 am

Temple wrote:
It was Bin Laden ..

Your liberal fact checkers say different, in quite some detail

Quote :
He was not quite right in the head, like you.

Wasn't me dancin' around howlin' some lady gaga shit, ...It wouldn't surprise me a bit if you were a bin laden AND a lady gaga fan ....I don't think it was him ..If you wanna create an issue over it then have at it

Quote :
you said;
'''I didn't think it was him ...was thinkin' he was reported dead before Lady Gaga was popular '''

"didn't think" and "was thinkin' shows I didn't know either way ..If I CARED either way I woulda looked it up like you did ....I wasn't tryin' to prove or disprove the vid as fact or fiction ..Again' I don't care enough about a dead bin laden or lady gaga to bother

Quote :
I showed you you were wrong, (Bin Laden died 3 yrs after Lady Gaga put out the song) just walk away from it no need to get all worked up over it.

Well congratulate yourself ..You did the legwork to prove an off-the-cuff thought I had was "wrong", ankle biter ...and although I don't believe Snopes to be a credible fact checker, I'd sooner believe Snopes than you ...So, since apparently it's significant to you, and you wanna prove your righteousness on the issue, you still have work to do ...So get to it ..scoot
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 12:07 am

I believe, in your typical ignorance and in your over anxious haste to prove my statement wrong, you overlooked this link that Obi posted

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bin-laden-singing-poker-face/

That, or you simply ignored it and didn't bother to look, which is so often the case with you ..So, with that link sitting there, you still went on to write:
Quote :
It was Bin Laden ..

...and Snopes actually appears to have done the research on this and detailed that it's a look alike, who made the vid, how old it is, other similar vids she's made, and even her reasons for making them ....So while I merely *thought* bin laden was dead before lady gaga's popularity. you made the false claim that it's actually him in the video, shoving the ol foot in the pie hole while you were too busy biting my ankle to pay attention to your own ignorance on the subject

But I'm still open to hearing you bolster your claim ..or you can admit your ignorance and once again didn't pay attention to what you were slobberin' about ..Either way it's a lose-lose for you as always
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face Empty

Back to top Go down

Poker Face
Page 1 of 1