OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just Sayin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

Just Sayin' Empty
PostSubject: Just Sayin'   Just Sayin' EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 5:23 pm

I ride up Temple's ass because he has it coming ...I can post normally without jumping all over other posters ...but Temple was hot shit on Vit's (KOF) board ...He, Vit, and occasionally Sara were all over me when I posted anything contrary to their political views ...and they posted little besides their anti Trump political rhetoric

....Vit would delete my posts that he didn't like and lectured me on his version of how to post there, till he decided my posts needed to be *approved* by him before he'd allow them on the board, and from that point on, none of my posts were "approved", regardless of their content ... I might as well have been banned so I just blasted Vit and he banned me as I predicted

I guess it wasn't worth keeping the board up as it was essentially only Temple pasting anti Trump articles from online left wing rags and other useless, outdated crap, so he closed the board ...So now Temple is here and apparently planning on resuming his usual obsessive habits ....He's already complaining about his anti Trump posts being moved to the political section as well as there being too many different topic sections here, like it's some kinda burden for him ...It almost seems like he wants this board to mirror the one Vit closed down on him ..I doubt Obi will comply with that over his whining, but he's tried anyway...

Anyway ...It's not my intent to blast anyone that puts a post up ...I do it to Temple because I owe it to him and I have the opportunity now where I won't be banned for it ...Again, just sayin'

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Just Sayin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'   Just Sayin' EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 8:23 pm

As it says under the header of this board

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998

That's what we did, ..Flame ...And Vit, a veteran of the KOF, stifling and banning other KOF members because we didn't share his "progressive" political fukkin' dogma ...He once accused me of "starting arguments" with him ...which I suppose could have led him to put me on his "probation" where he needed to approve my posts before allowing them ...which I believe is pathetic for a KOF or anyone that ever considered themselves a flamer

Temple is a sniveling crybaby, still obsessed over the fact that his preferred candidate (Clinton) lost the election and has continued to piss and moan about Trump since the election, as if his bloviating and complaining about him will somehow alter the result of the election ..He's on his own personal little campaign ...He cant engage in a coherent exchange, and just drops some pointless prattle on the board and moves on to his fixated hatred for Trump ...Temple is utterly worthless on this or any other message board ....unless maybe he finds one that's a competition who can find the most anti Trump fodder on the net
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Just Sayin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'   Just Sayin' EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 9:31 pm

[quote="Grackle"]
Temple is a sniveling crybaby, still obsessed over the fact that his preferred candidate (Clinton) lost the election [quote]

Wrong- I did Not prefer Hillary, I did not want either Trump or Clinton as my president.
The only one I would have voted for was Al Franken, he didn't run.
Now, coming in 2nd.. Mayor Pete Buttigieg/ a Moderate/centrist would get my vote.

make note of that.

Grackle

Just Sayin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'   Just Sayin' EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Temple wrote:
Grackle wrote:

Temple is a sniveling crybaby, still obsessed over the fact that his preferred candidate (Clinton) lost the election
Quote :

Wrong- I did Not prefer Hillary, I did not want either Trump or Clinton as my president.
The only one I would have voted for was Al Franken, he didn't run.
Now, coming in 2nd.. Mayor Pete Buttigieg/ a Moderate/centrist would get my vote.

make note of that.

So you would have carried on the same idiotic way if Clinton won? ...You can hardly expect for someone to become the president who didn't even run forfuksake ...The vote was down to Clinton and/or Trump ...so your foolish prattle must have begun immediately at the onset of the campaigning when you realized your boy Franken wasn't even a candidate ..How stupid is it to want someone to be president who wasn't even running<?> ...It's like routing for a team that's not in the fuk'n game ..You were destined to be butthurt and angry even before the primaries ....lol ...Dumbass

...People don't want the little pole smokin' Pete for president. so you mize well grab your cryin' towel now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Sayin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'   Just Sayin' Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER :: Casual Banter :: Stuff and Nonsense-
Jump to: