OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marjorie Taylor Greene-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Marjorie Taylor Greene- Empty
PostSubject: Snowflake QAnon Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA)    Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 1:44 am

1-14-2021

QAnon congresswoman alerts FBI on Keith Olbermann --
because he predicted she is 'going to prison'.

QAnon Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) continues to raise eyebrows during her second week in Congress.

On Thursday night, Green lashed out at Benjy Sarlin for an opinion piece he wrote that was published by NBC News.

She complained about coverage of her not wearing a mask, argued the story should've been critical of Nancy Pelosi and pushed whataboutism about Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

Her angry response was over a story titled,
"Some Democrats in Congress are worried their colleagues might kill them."

The new congresswoman's media criticism was noticed by Keith Olbermann, who had a six word response.

"You are going to prison, Traitor,"
Olbermann tweeted.

At that point, she dropped a dime to the FBI about the veteran broadcaster.

"This is extremely threatening violent rhetoric,"
she claimed, tagging the FBI and Twitter in her tweet.

"My Comms team is recording and archiving everything with the media bc of dangerous liars
like this. These sickening witch hunts by the deranged violent left must stop," she argued.

Olbermann replied in a comment with 7 snowflake emojis.

"Such a snowflake," he wrote. "It's neither threatening to say you'll be prosecuted for your disloyalty to this country, nor is it violent to say you'll be convicted and incarcerated. Please ask an adult to look up those tough words for you and stop wasting people's' time," he urged.
Keith Olbermann
@KeithOlbermann
You are going to prison, Traitor
Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸
@mtgreenee
You used one word of my spokesman’s response in regards to your mask accusation.

You didn’t mention @SpeakerPelosi dragging in a COVID positive member to vote for her.

You didn’t mention BLM/Antifa terrorism supported by Democrats like @KamalaHarris.

You are Fake News. twitter.com/benjysarlin/st
…..............................
Keith Olbermann
@KeithOlbermann

Such a snowflake. It’s neither threatening to say you’ll be prosecuted for your disloyalty to this country, nor is it violent to say you’ll be convicted and incarcerated.

Please ask an adult to look up those tough words for you and stop wasting people’s’ time ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Quote Tweet
Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸
@mtgreenee

This is extremely threatening violent rhetoric @FBI @TwitterSafety

My Comms team is recording & archiving everything with the media bc of dangerous liars like this.

These sickening witch hunts by the deranged violent left must stop.

@KeithOlbermann has 1M followers to lie to. twitter.com/keitholbermann…

Temple

PostSubject: Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA)   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 10:02 pm

4-23-2022

Addressing the day of testimony in the administrative hearing
for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA).

Michael Moore, the former U.S. Attorney for the Middle District
of Georgia, not the filmmaker, discussed what he observed were likely many lies while under oath.

"I apologize for being from Georgia and having Marjorie Taylor Greene from Georgia to those who are listening,"
said Moore.

"You know, I had the chance to watch a lot of her testimony and really, sort of picking out the lies like as you pick your favorite scenes out of Moby Dick. She was full of faults throughout the entire testimony today.
She just didn't remember, said she didn't know who she tweeted or what she had tweeted or what she authorized to tweet or what statements she had made and I just think it's really unlikely."

Previous Republican allies of Greens have argued that she is protected from any accountability because of a Civil War amnesty law, but Moore disagreed with such an assessment. Still, he thinks she'll get off the hook.

"Even though I think the Civil War law, was completely direct in suggesting that, you know, they never meant in the amnesty act to give people amnesty forever, for being part of an insurrection.

But I just think it's unlikely you're going to see much here," said Moore. "You've got a Republican-appointed administrative law judge who will make a recommendation to a Republican secretary of state who is in a battle with another Trumpified in Georgia and it's hard for me to imagine she'll get taken off the ballot. We'll see, I could be surprised, but it's really, would be a surprise if that happened."

Hoover agreed, saying that every American could be horrified by the idea of Greene remaining in Congress because it's clear she undermines the Constitution and "sense of American dignity."

Greene is "a woman who puts her arms around white nationalist, propagating antisemitic conspiracy theories, all of the energy and all the resource you put into a lawsuit like that? Forget about it. Beat her fair and square at the ballot," said Hoover.

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 6:08 am

Quote :
of Georgia, not the filmmaker, discussed what he observed were likely many lies while under oath.
No need to read any further. . former attorneys don't/can't prosecute likely lies .. It's just rhetoric
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 9:17 pm

Grackle wrote:
Quote :

No need to read any further. . former attorneys don't/can't prosecute likely lies .. It's just rhetoric

Green is not being 'prosecuted'
It is a hearing over Greene remaining in Congress because she undermined the Constitution/her oath of office---

//I know I can I know I can I know I can//

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 12:43 am

Quote :
Green is not being 'prosecuted'
It is a hearing over Greene remaining in Congress because she undermined the Constitution/her oath of office---

So who should give a shit what this Michael Moore prattles about? He's not a congressman either .. In fact, whatever the dems squawk in the hearings don't mean shit either
.they just dont like her
Quote :

//I know I can I know I can I know I can//
Whatever it is, you cant
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyWed May 25, 2022 7:33 am

Marjorie Taylor Greene Wins Georgia Primary, Defeating 5 Fellow Republicans
Aaron Parsley
Tue, May 24, 2022, 8:46 PM

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has won the Republican primary in her Georgia district, putting her on the path to be reelected to the U.S. House of Representatives.

The controversial Republican, who is serving her first term in the House, defeated her opponent Jennifer Strahan and four other fellow Republican candidates in the primary race Tuesday, The Associated Press reports.

"Sending me back to Washington will send a message to the bloodsucking establishment: It is we who will set the policy agenda for the next decade and not them," 47-year-old Greene said in her victory speech, per the outlet. "We're going to start speaking the truth more forcefully and more loudly than ever before."

Among other subjects she touched upon in her remarks after the win included calling for the impeachment of President Joe Biden and her opposition to mask and vaccine mandates, as well as mourning "the cruel and illegal treatment of many nonviolent Jan. 6 protesters," per The Associated Press.

Meanwhile, in response to the Texas Elementary School Shooting on Tuesday, Greene tweeted: "We don't need more gun control."

"Our nation needs to take a serious look at the state of mental health today," she wrote. "Sometimes meds can be the problem. America is failing our youngest generations from decades of rejecting good moral values and teachings."

"We need to return to God," she added.

There was a chance that Greene's name would have been removed from the primary ballot after a group of voters in her district argued she should be disqualified from running for office, due to her support of those who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, and her objection to the Electoral College results that indicated Biden won the presidency over Donald Trump.

Greene testified in a televised hearing in an Atlanta courtroom in April and said she only believes "in peaceful demonstration," adding: "I do not support violence."

With her testimony, she became the first Republican member of Congress to publicly testify under oath about the Capitol riot of 2021.

When Georgia's secretary of state and an administrative law judge dismissed the voters' claims, Greene's reelection bid was allowed to proceed.

Greene, one of Trump's most loyal allies in Congress, has made courting controversy part of her political brand since before being elected in 2020.

The former president backed Greene for reelection with an endorsement in April. "She doesn't back down, she doesn't give up, and she has ALWAYS been with 'Trump,' " he said in a statement. "She loves our Country and MAGA, its greatest ever political movement. Marjorie is running for re-election to Congress, and has my Complete and Total Endorsement!"

In a campaign ad posted to her Facebook page, Greene said Biden, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and "other Communist Democrats hate America, hate God, hate our farmers and hate you."

Shortly after she began her first term in Congress, Greene was stripped of her committee assignments in Feb. 2021 in an unusual show of disapproval for her past support of conspiracy theories, violent rhetoric and other controversial behavior.

She amassed massive fines for not wearing a face mask on the floor of the House of Representatives, breaking a House rule put in place for pandemic safety.

In Oct. 2021, Greene got into a verbal sparring match with fellow Republican Liz Cheney on the House floor.

In April, she three U.S. senators "pro-pedophile" for their support of Biden's historic Supreme Court nominee, Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson. Greene even engaged in a days-long feud with Jimmy Kimmel after he made a joke about her on his talk show.

Marjorie Taylor Greene- 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 9:42 pm

Rep. Raskin Calls Out Marjorie Taylor Greene For Dangerous Rhetoric And GOP Hypocrisy.

BAMM!
50 seconds-

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 3:25 pm

Marjorie Taylor Greene Ballot Fight Sputters to an End in Court
Zoe Tillman, Bloomberg
Thu, November 3, 2022 at 2:23 PM

(Bloomberg) -- The courtroom drama is over for Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene and her challenge to Georgia’s enforcement of a post-Civil War era ban on officeholders who support an insurrection.

The 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals said Thursday that Greene’s suit was moot, noting that she prevailed in a lawsuit that sought to stop her from running for re-election this year. But one judge signaled that she would have sided with the Republican lawmaker -- offering a potential road map to other candidates fighting over their ability to serve.

Greene will be on the Nov. 8 election ballot, having successfully defended her eligibility against a challenge from Georgia voters and then winning the Republican primary.

The voters alleged that Greene played a key role in spurring the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, during which supporters of former President Donald Trump breached the building while Congress met to certify the 2020 presidential election, which Joe Biden won.

The voters sought to disqualify Greene through a state law that allows ballot eligibility challenges, and they invoked the 14th Amendment’s insurrection disqualification provision. A state administrative law judge found the voters failed to present enough evidence; state officials and courts refused to disturb that decision.

Meanwhile, a federal judge refused to grant Greene an injunction halting the state process, finding she was unlikely to win her broader challenges to the Georgia’s power to consider and potentially enforce the insurrection disqualification.

Greene appealed to the 11th Circuit and on Thursday a three-judge panel held the case was moot once she kept her spot on the ballot. The panel featured two nominees of former President Donald Trump, Judges Elizabeth Branch and Barbara Lagoa, and Judge Charles Wilson, who confirmed under former President Bill Clinton.

But Branch wrote separately to say that she thought Greene would have been entitled to an injunction because Georgia unconstitutionally “invaded Congress’s role to judge its members’ qualifications.”

Branch wrote that Georgia was wrongly trying to add a “substantive qualification” to Greene’s eligibility to run for office and that conflicted with an “escape hatch” in the 14th Amendment’s disqualification language allowing Congress to override it with a two-thirds majority vote of each chamber.

Greene’s lawyer James Bopp Jr. wrote that although the case was moot, “We, however, appreciate at least one judge who agreed with us on the merits.” Representatives of the Georgia secretary of state and attorney general’s offices did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

John Bonifaz, president of Free Speech for People, an advocacy group that represented the Georgia voters, said they saw Greene’s inability to reverse the lower court ruling as a “major victory.” The district judge’s decision isn’t binding, but Bonifaz said it featured “important” findings that other judges and lawyers could cite in the future.

Bonifaz said that if Trump formally announces his intent to run for president in 2024, Free Speech for People would file disqualification challenges in multiple states.

In September, a local official in Otero County, New Mexico, became the first person associated with the Jan. 6 attack to be removed from office under the insurrection language. Couy Griffin, the founder of Cowboys for Trump, was convicted of a misdemeanor crime for illegally being at the Capitol.

Earlier on Thursday, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a government watchdog group involved in the Griffin case, announced that it would pursue disqualification challenges to keep Trump off the ballot again.

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Marjorie Taylor Greene    Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 6:21 pm

12-25-2022

Far-right turning on 'faker' Marjorie Taylor Greene
with hope she will 'burn in hell' for betrayal.

According to a report from The Daily Beast's Zachary Petrizzo, Rep, Marjorie Taylor Greene's husband isn't the only one divorcing her as some of her biggest supporters are viciously turning on her for what they believe are her lies and betrayals.

While the controversial Georgia Republican has been engaging in a very public war with equally-controversial Rep. Lauren Boebert in an exchange of tweets, far-right influencers are piling on Taylor Greene --
angry with her over her backing of Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) to be the new House speaker among other issues they have with her.

With Petrizzo noting that Taylor Greene has been conducting her social media war with Boebert (who mocked her in a speech at a TPUSA event where she brought up "Russian space lasers, Jewish space lasers, and all of this") while on vacation in Costa Rica, at home she is facing a growing revolt.

"Why fellow extremists are upset? That’s three-fold—
and it involves Greene’s vocal support for Rep. Kevin McCarthy to be the next Speaker of the House, her public spat with onetime friend Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), and the finalization of her divorce," wrote Petrizzo before adding,

"White nationalist leader-turned-Kanye West informal campaign associate Nicholas Fuentes additionally turned on Greene earlier this month after she denounced him in late November, despite speaking at Fuente’s annual AFPAC conference months earlier in March.

Fuentes–who now refers to Greene as
'Large Marge'—has since encouraged his white nationalist 'groyper' followers to heckle Greene at her campaign events."

"Stop the Steal" organizer Ali Alexander raged in a Telegram post, "MTG wants to protect McCarthy from being removed if he is elected Speaker.

There is something so odd about what is going on between McCarthy and MTG. I’ve only ever once before seen anything like it. It may be time for me to intervene.”

Far-right radio host Stew Peters has also jumped on the anti-MTG bandwagon, mocking her for her recent obsession with "butt plugs and dildoes" being sold at Target stores --
and then he got even more personal by mentioning her alleged years-ago extramarital affairs and calling her a "two-bit whore.”

"Marjorie is NOT America First, but regrettably a faker and a liar who raised millions claiming she would impeach Biden, and now backs a man for Speaker who refuses to impeach Biden,” he told his listeners on Friday before labeling her a
"threat to national security” and claiming she will
“burn in hell” one day.

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 1:08 pm

1-5-2023

'Stop the Steal' organizer threatens to reveal evidence of
'crime' committed by Marjorie Taylor Greene.

"Stop the Steal" organizer Ali Alexander threatened to expose some unspecified crime that he claims Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) committed.

The right-wing agitator stepped up his attacks on the Georgia Republican, whose support for Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) as House speaker opened a rift with Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), with an apparent blackmail threat and a string of misogynist slurs, reported Right Wing Watch.

“I will not suffer this harlot," Alexander said on his Telegram page.
"I will not be taught vows and loyalty, commitment
from a whore!
You have got me mistaken for some damn fool, and
a fool, Ali Alexander has never been called."

Alexander, who faces his own legal troubles over his role in planning the rally that preceded the Jan. 6 insurrection, did not provide any details about the crime Greene allegedly committed, but he said it occurred in Georgia and could result in her expulsion from Congress.

"In the coming days I'm going to reveal that Marjorie Taylor Greene, in my summation and the summation
of lawyers, committed a crime," Alexander said.

"That crime is going to be handed to the state of Georgia, and the state of Georgia will decide whether they adjudicate that crime or not.
The House Ethics Committee and House Rules [Committee] must expel Marjorie Taylor Greene when this evidence comes to light."

"Ho, go home! I am done with you," he added.
"You are lukewarm, I am spitting you out of my mouth. You played me, and no more.

Everyone will know about your drunken night, because the consultants who have drunk with you will have to choose whether they fear me or whether they fear you, and they fear me, Marge.
They fear me a lot more than they fear you."

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 3:46 pm

1-18-2023

Marjorie Taylor Greene called 'idiot' for suggesting plane not involved in 9/11 Pentagon strike.

Former Congressman Denver Riggleman (R-VA) took to Twitter on Wednesday to slam Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) for an interview in which she said that the strike on the Pentagon during the September 11 attacks did not involve an airplane.

The interview, given to American Priority before Taylor Greene took her seat in Congress in 2021, was recirculated after House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) assigned her to the House Homeland Security Committee this week.

"We had witnessed 9/11, right?" said Greene in the interview. "We had witnessed 9/11. The terrorist attack in New York, and the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania, and the so-called plane that crashed into the Pentagon. It's odd there's never any evidence shown for a plane in the Pentagon."

"One of my closest friends was in the Pentagon when the plane hit. I deployed ten days after 9/11," wrote Riggleman, a Trump-skeptic Republican who served in Congress from 2019 to 2021 and worked as an adviser to the House January 6 Committee.
"Any idiot who says the 'so-called plane that crashed into the Pentagon' and says there is no evidence for said plane is a mentally deranged fool."

American Airlines Flight 77 smashed into the west side of the Pentagon on 9/11, with security camera footage showing the impact and photographic evidence showing aircraft debris at the crash site.
However, ongoing conspiracy theories claim suggest it was actually some sort of missile, and some 9/11 conspiracy theorists have circulated edited footage that appears to show a CNN reporter claiming there was no aircraft debris.

Greene, who was previously kicked off her committees by a full vote of the House after it emerged she promoted social media posts calling for prominent Democrats to be executed,
was reinstated this week by Republican leadership.
A supporter of the QAnon movement, Greene has promoted other conspiracy theories,
that wildfires in California were set by a Jewish space laser.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 6:56 pm

Wow... No Shit?!!! .. Somebody called MTG names .. Who ya gonna call... Temple shoulda started a new thread with this ..haha

I believe Temple gets his copy and pasting material from some kinda "Anti Maga" gossip column ...prolly "sent" to him like his excuse for mosta the shit with which he litters this board

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 11:23 pm

1-27-2023

Marjorie Taylor Greene Bashes Biden for Bringing DOWN Gas Prices, Ted Lieu Claps Back Brilliantly.

The price of gas has long been a major factor in assessing the approval of the President and other government officials.
Prior to last year's midterm election Republicans attempted to use high gas prices to drag down President Biden and the electoral prospects of congressional Democrats. It didn't work.

Now gas prices have fallen considerably. They now average about $3.44 per gallon nationwide,
which is equal to where they were two years ago.
That's down from a high of $5.02 in June of 2022.
And even though prices fell each month for the remainder of last year, the GOP furiously condemned Biden as being responsible for the high prices and criticized him for not bringing them down.

On Friday on the floor of the House of Representatives, Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-QAnon)
sought to make gas prices an issue again.
But this time she was appalled that Biden had taken measures to lower gas prices.

To be clear, Greene wants to make sure that Biden is criticized for gas prices when they are high,
and also when he has successfully managed to lower them. It's a lose-lose proposition.
And she is defining anything that benefits the people as a "political" stunt and, therefore, must not be permitted. Which would explain why Republicans never do anything that benefits people, except that we already know they have no aversion to political stunts themselves.

Greene fumed that...

"President Biden abused his power to sell our oil, reduce gas prices, so that the midterm elections would swing Democrats' way. It's a shame to trick the American people just to win an election.
No president should be able to use their emergency powers for politics."

And her Olympic-grade hypocrisy was not lost on Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu
who responded to Greene's griping saying that...

"I can summarize this debate of the last two days into one sentence:
Joe Biden lowered your gas prices and Republicans are upset about it.
That's what this is about. Joe Biden lowered your gas prices and that makes Republicans mad.
And how do we know? They said it out loud.
The gentlewoman from Georgia earlier this morning just said that Joe Biden
lowered your gas prices for political reasons.
You know, I don't care why a president lowers your gas prices.
If any president can lower your gas prices, we should support that president's action."
Rep. Lieu was just getting started. He continued saying that...

"There's another reason this Republican bill is so stupid.
Because not only did Joe Biden lower your gas prices, the United States of America
made a profit on it.

Buy low, sell high. It was brilliant what Joe Biden did.
He released the Strategic Petroleum Reserves when gas prices were high,
and that helped lower the gas prices. And then he refilled it at the lower amount.
The U.S. made $4 billion dollars on Joe Biden's actions.

The Republicans always want to say 'Let's run government like a business.'
Joe Biden did exactly that when he lowered your gas prices, and then
made a $4 billion dollar profit for the United States of America."

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 8:39 pm

MTG feet toes=

Marjorie Taylor Greene- Marjorie-taylor-greene-hammertoes

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 4:19 pm

Temple wrote:
1-27-2023

Marjorie Taylor Greene Bashes Biden for Bringing DOWN Gas Prices, Ted Lieu Claps Back Brilliantly.

The price of gas has long been a major factor in assessing the approval of the President and other government officials.
Prior to last year's midterm election Republicans attempted to use high gas prices to drag down President Biden and the electoral prospects of congressional Democrats. It didn't work.

Now gas prices have fallen considerably. They now average about $3.44 per gallon nationwide,

///

When Biden took office, gas was $1.79 a gallon. So it's still almost double what it was.

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 4:53 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Temple wrote:
1-27-2023

///

When Biden took office, gas was $1.79 a gallon. So it's still almost double what it was.

Obama did well and left trump with a great economy..
In Dec 2021 a month before trump took over gas here was 2.39..
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:23 am

Temple wrote:
Obama did well and left trump with a great economy..

Blaa... Bullshit ... You're talking 7 years ago anyway ..
Quote :

In Dec 2021 a month before trump took over gas here was 2.39..

umm... When did Trump take over?
... Whatever you're slobbering about it's a lost cause ...
The Biden admin brags about lowering gas prices after claiming to have no control over them when they were $5 and more... Right now they're still at least $1 higher than when the clown took office ..
I can't imagine why you think that's such a great achievement
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:31 am

Post some more about MTG's toes .. More bombshells like that ... It helps your relentless personal campaign against Trump and republicans... and it's really interesting
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:52 am

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 5:08 am

Grackle wrote:
http://coco.fun/short/N6hU6q

Bwa...

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 9:31 pm

2-4-2023

Conservatives ridicule Marjorie Taylor Greene for
urging 'average Joe' to shoot down the balloon.

Prominent conservatives are having a field day on social media over Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), having urged her "average Joe" followers to undertake the physically impossible task of shooting down a spy balloon sailing high in the stratosphere.

Greene tweeted Friday, "Literally every regular person I know is talking about how to shoot down the Chinese Spy Balloon. It would be great if an average Joe shot it down because China Joe won’t. Regular Americans can do everything better than the government and actually care about our country."

Greene wasn’t the only Republican serving up the bizarre idea. But she was the only person with a
Jewish space-laser theory on her resume, and some conservatives weren’t about to let her forget it.

“The responses generally highlighted the near-impossibility of actually hitting the balloon, given its altitude, and mockingly brought up her past comments about outlandish conspiracies,” the Charlotte Observer noted. One tweet of note was addressed to Greene from George a co-founder of The Lincoln Project:

“Sorry, but I don’t think they’re going to lend you the laser.”

Charlie Sykes stuck with that theme as well:
“Where are the Jewish space lasers when you need them?”

On a more down-to-earth note, the Observer said this, prior to the ballon being shot down over the Atlantic on Saturday:
“The surveillance balloon is estimated to be floating upwards of 60,000 feet in altitude, which is a
little over 11 miles.
The furthest successful shot ever recorded by a military sniper was roughly 2.14 miles, accomplished in 2017 by a Canadian soldier serving in Iraq.

The record for farthest shot ever made with a rifle was set in last September by a team of long-range shooting experts in Wyoming, successfully hitting a target 4.4 miles away.”

Former Republican National Committee chairman concurred.
"At 60,000 feet," Steele tweeted.
"Where to even begin with you, Marge ..."

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 9:41 pm

Props to green for wanting the Chinese spy balloon shot down while Biden allowed it to float over the country for days
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 8:20 pm

2-9-2023

'Just screaming': 'Irrational' Marjorie Taylor Greene hurls profanity at spy balloon briefing.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) made a scene and disrupted a classified briefing about the spy balloon that traveled over the continental U.S., reported The Hill on Thursday.

"Biden administration officials briefed House members behind closed doors in the Capitol Thursday morning on this weekend’s downing of a Chinese spy balloon off the Carolina coast, which capped off a days-long saga of following the balloon as it floated over the U.S.," reported Mychael Schnell.

"One lawmaker who attended the briefing said the exchange between Greene and the officials included profanities."

“When she got to ask questions, she was yelling out saying ‘bulls--t’ and, you know, ‘I don’t believe you,’” said that lawmaker. “Just screaming and yelling, irrationaly.”

In a statement to The Hill, Greene was unapologetic for her behavior: “I had to wait in line the whole time.
I was, I think, the second to last person, and I chewed them out just like the American people would’ve,” she said. “I tore ‘em to pieces.”

The balloon, which Chinese officials tried to claim was just a weather instrument that was blown off course, sparked an intense debate over whether to shoot it down immediately or wait for a more strategic moment. The military decided to wait until it was over the water, in part to prevent falling debris from threatening people and structures on the ground, and also partly to make sure it landed in an advantageous place to recover the pieces.

Greene's outburst in the hearing comes after she drew controversy for loudly heckling and shouting down President Joe Biden in his State of the Union address, including when he was discussing how to tackle the fentanyl epidemic.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene-   Marjorie Taylor Greene- Empty

Back to top Go down

Marjorie Taylor Greene-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next