OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If I had a hammer...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

If I had a hammer... Empty
PostSubject: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 7:17 am

Judge Orders Release of Body Camera Footage Showing Attack on Paul Pelosi

If I had a hammer... 200

Security video of the hammer attack on former U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband could be released for public viewing as early as Thursday after a judge denied prosecutors’ request to keep it secret.

The 911 call that followed last year’s assault will also be released.

San Francisco Superior Court Judge Stephen M. Murphy ruled Wednesday there was no reason to keep the footage away from public view, especially after prosecutors played it in open court during a preliminary hearing last month.

In his ruling, Judge Stephen Murphy sided with a group of media outlets, including the Associated Press, the Los Angeles Times, and the New York Times, who sought access to the dramatic footage as well as other evidence against David DePape, the alleged attacker, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

AP reports the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office handed over all courtroom evidence to Murphy following a court hearing.

Murphy asked the court clerk’s office to distribute it to the media, which could happen as soon as Thursday.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/26/judge-orders-release-of-body-camera-footage-showing-attack-on-paul-pelosi/
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 1:39 pm

This one shows the guy breaking into the house -

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 1:49 pm

Nancy Pelosi reacts to video -

Back to top Go down
louie

louie

PostSubject: Re: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:10 pm

Piss on that old hen, I'm still disgusted over the SotN speech was viciously torn up in front of everyone.
I hoap Pauly gives her the hiv.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 3:11 pm

louie wrote:
Piss on that old hen, I'm still disgusted over the SotN speech was viciously torn up in front of everyone.
I hoap Pauly gives her the hiv.
thumbsup
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 3:57 pm

Good to see the Obi is back...
I see his near-death hasn't repaired his brain,
but anyways- good he's doing well-- old man Now take care of yourself..

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 11:10 pm

There was controversy over who answered the door... The video doesn't show that...If Pelosi answered the door he must have immediately walked back and held the hammer with that guy

... The scene when the door opened is fuk'n weird... It looks like they're both just standing there smiling and ~sharing~ the hammer... Pelosi has a drink in his hand...and it looks like he's missing mosta his teeth... It's hard to tell WTF went on...it's friggin weird
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 12:34 am

1029-2023

Fringe-right doubles down on Pelosi lies even after videos prove their conspiracy theories wrong.

For months after the attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband, the far right has promoted conspiracy theories that Paul Pelosi was engaged in a gay lover's quarrel and that he knew the attacker. It's a fact that even the attacker denies.
Another came from an image that circulated on Facebook before the video dropped showing a man in a thong looking out of a hotel window. It claimed that this was a teaser of the video. It wasn't.

This week, the video was released by police, and instead of admitting that they were wrong, conspiracy theorists either doubled down or questioned a further conspiracy about why it took so long to release the video.

He noted that it began by the far right being unwilling
to say something like
"this is a tragedy, political violence is wrong," etc.

Instead, "they weaved it into this massive conspiracy theory that somehow Nancy Pelosi was hijacking this for political purposes, and maybe something was going on with Pelosi.
Maybe he was having an extramarital affair with this man.
Maybe there was something sketchy going on.
Maybe that was China's money involved.
They pepper the landscape with conspiracy so we couldn't have a normal reaction to an attack."

By the time networks like Fox, Newsmax and others "reported" that the video disproved the lies, he explained that they had two ways of responding to it.

First, the claimed that all of the conspiracies were true because Pelosi answered the door in his underwear. Another claim: "he had a drink in his hand. That is suspicious." They claimed that there was no proof that they didn't know each other.

"I think that illustrates the danger here," Carusone said. "And then a subset of it, some parts of Fox News and some parts of the right-wing media did what they did with the conspiracy.
This gets back to the clip you are saying about Jim Jordan. They said, 'they took a long time to release this footage. Do you think they were trying to force us to have all this conjecture?'"

The right then blamed those in charge, saying that they created the conspiracy by withholding the video, "because they knew it would create this and feed the landscape with conspiracies, which would then allow them to come in and take some kind of control. Therefore, you should not trust of the powers that be. Law enforcement, somebody was doing that to kind of set us all up."

He noted that it's to a point where people can't even agree on a video as they're watching something happen in front of them.

What former FBI agent Clint Watts explained is that this then feeds the extremism across the United States.

"What we've seen over the last five to six years it is people that consume information on social media," he began addressing those who are demonized with conspiracy theories.
"You don't know who the attacker is going to be.
You do know who is going to be attacked.
Meaning that when they hear these things about Nancy Pelosi, Paul Pelosi, or any other public figure being detained, 1 percent, a fraction of 1 percent will take that as a very, very serious thing and they will then undertake violence or undertake an attack, like we are seeing in this video, go to try to seek people out and cause physical harm."

After five to six years of this kind of stuff becoming mainstream, it creates the conspiracy that leads to the attacks.

Former Fox host Glenn Beck is a perfect example.
After the video was released, he said that it was clear
to him it was a "hostage situation,"
but then wondered why police would refuse to reveal the video when the right wing began spreading lies about it.

As legal analyst Brad Moss explained, "Because the job of law enforcement is to investigate crimes. Not spend all day debunking cracked-out trash conspiracy theories your friends came up with, Glenn."

Indeed, police don't generally conduct their investigations or make decisions using the demands
of message boards. Though, they did discount the conspiracy spread by Twitter CEO Elon Musk on his platform.

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 4:05 pm

It's all misdirection at this point.

If I had a hammer... 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 11:40 pm

Quote :
Fringe-right doubles down on Pelosi lies even after videos prove their conspiracy theories wrong.

Video doesn't prove shit .. There's nothing there that wasn't already in the media..so why was it withheld from the public to where they needed a court order to release it?

Pelosi is a drunken stooge
... Reports say he opemed the door for the cops... The video doesn't show that for some reason... It shows the door already opemed with the two standing there, both with goofy fuk'n smiles ... They weren't "struggling" over the hammer as reported ...Pelosi had a drink in his hand, so how much was he struggling for it?
... Nothing in the video we didn't already know ... It should be checked for edits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I had a hammer...   If I had a hammer... Empty

Back to top Go down

If I had a hammer...
Page 1 of 1