OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ilhan Omar -

Go down 
+2
louie
The Wise And Powerful
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 10:20 pm

She's almost as stupid as Cortez:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Omar calls for defunding Homeland Security -- 1 hour after insisting that TSA workers get backpay

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., continues her streak of controversial tweets, this time taking aim at the Department of Homeland Security.

In a tweet Friday night, the freshman congresswoman refers to President Trump as "Individual 1," and insists he doesn’t have “public support” to “ram his hateful wall through Congress.”

“Let’s stand firm: #Not1Dollar to DHS,” Omar then urges fellow Democrats.

While there have been growing calls from Democrats to abolish ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), there hasn’t been a strong demand to defund the entire Department of Homeland Security, which also includes the Transportation Safety Administration, Secret Service, Coast Guard and Federal Emergency Management Agency.

But just an hour before calling for DHS to be defunded, as Fox News anchor Rob Schmidt points out, Omar tweeted her outrage on behalf of TSA workers in Minnesota who haven’t received back pay due to the recent partial government shutdown.

"Ilhan Omar angry and complaining TSA agents haven’t received back pay," Schmitt writes, "then an hour later calls to defund DHS... which would end TSA."

Story at https://www.foxnews.com/politics/omar-calls-for-defunding-homeland-security-1-hour-after-insisting-that-tsa-workers-get-backpay

Last edited by The Wise And Powerful on Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 1:45 am

Hours after apology, Ilhan Omar retweets thread denouncing Pelosi, pushing Jewish money claims
By Victor Morton - The Washington Times - Monday, February 11, 2019

Ilhan Omar - Minnesota_somali_lawmaker_93552_c0-292-2581-1796_s885x516

Just hours after apologizing for making comments deemed anti-Semitic, Rep. Ilhan Omar retweeted a thread defending her claim that campaign contributions from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee buy support for the group’s positions.

Ms. Omar praised the writer, Ady Barkan, who told of being a staffer on a long-shot congressional campaign in 2006 when the candidate agreed to take stances on two issues in exchange for a maximum contribution from AIPAC.

“Your courage can’t be matched. I am often in tears thinking about how you won’t be with us in this fight and how I am going to miss your presence and courage. In solidarity my friend, in solidarity,” Ms. Omar wrote to Ady Barkan.

Under pressure from Democratic leaders, Ms. Omar earlier in the day apologized for suggesting over the weekend that support for Israel was “all about the Benjamins baby,” and specifically calling out AIPAC.

She said she had been educated by colleagues that such a claim was offensive and anti-Semitic, playing into a trope that Jewish money controlled politics.

But she said she remained convinced that AIPAC’s donations, like any other lobbying group’s, were poisonous to politics.

Mr. Barkan offered his story on Twitter Monday to back her up.

He claimed that in 2006, as part of a “long-shot Democratic Congressional race in deep red Ohio,” the candidate, whom he named only as “Vic” and described as a “hippie doctor … opposed to the Israeli occupation of Palestine,” took the maximum amount the law allowed for a political action committee to donate, likely $5,000 at a time when the campaign was desperate.

The Cincinnati AIPAC affiliate, Mr. Barkan said, told the candidate the Jewish group “would also like to see Vic take a public stance on two issues that, I thought, were relatively obscure: an Iran sanctions bill and something else I can’t recall, perhaps about continuing arms sales to Israel.”

He added that “we were desperate for cash and so we put online a statement about how Vic supported a two-state peace agreement and AIPAC’s two pet issues of the cycle. It was definitely about the Benjamins. Never would have done it otherwise,” deliberately using the same rap-phrase hit Ms. Omar had earlier used and which she supposedly apologized for earlier Monday as an anti-Semitic trope about the Jews secretly controlling politicians through their supposed control of banking and finance.

“But money is the lubricant that makes the whole machine run. @IlhanMN is right to point this out,” he wrote.

Corroborating Mr. Barkan’s account, a first-time candidate and doctor named Victoria Wells Wulsin won the 2006 Democratic primary in Ohio’s 2nd Congressional District, which hugs the Cincinnati suburbs and the Ohio River east of the city. She lost the general election by less than 3,000 votes.

Mr. Barkan in the same thread then went on to denounce House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who demanded Ms. Omar’s apology Monday.

“I am deeply disappointed in @SpeakerPelosi for her failure today. When AIPAC and its army try to silence criticism of the immoral, illegal, inhumane occupation by screaming about anti-semitism and claiming that nobody may ever talk about how the Israel lobby uses money to build power, don’t fall for their bull—t,” he wrote.

Copyright ©️ 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:55 am

Old article:

Official School Records Support Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Married Her Brother
BY DAVID STEINBERG OCTOBER 23, 2018

Ilhan Omar - AP_17319629137254.sized-770x415x620x16x3000x1617
Minneapolis Representative Ilhan Omar delivers a speech at the 162nd General Assembly of BIE, in Paris, Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017. (AP Photo/Christophe Ena)

Minnesota state Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-60B) currently leads the race to fill the federal House seat being vacated by Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN). Immediately after being elected to her current seat in 2016, Omar faced allegations -- soon backed by a remarkable amount of evidence -- that she had married her own brother in 2009, and was still legally his wife. They officially divorced in December 2017.

The motivation for the marriage remains unclear. However, the totality of the evidence points to possible immigration fraud and student loan fraud.

Rep. Omar has stated that she did marry "British citizen" Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, though the allegation that he is her brother is "absurd and offensive."

Below, exclusive new evidence -- from official archived high school records and corroborating sources -- strongly supports the claim that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is indeed her brother.

As this implicates Rep. Omar in multiple state and federal felonies, I have contacted the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Minnesota to submit all other information uncovered during our investigation.

---------------------

According to official student enrollment records archived by St. Paul Public Schools and the state of Minnesota, an “Ahmed N. Elmi” was enrolled as a senior in the Class of 2003 at Arlington Senior High School in St. Paul, MN, from September 6, 2002, until June 10, 2003. He graduated and received a diploma.

The enrollment record states that “Ahmed N. Elmi” was born on April 4, 1985.

Both Ilhan Omar’s 2009 marriage documents and her 2017 divorce proceedings state that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi was born on April 4, 1985.

After an extensive background search, I have not been able to find any other person named “Ahmed Nur Said Elmi,” “Ahmed N. Elmi,” or even “Ahmed Elmi” with the birthdate April 4, 1985. The man Ilhan Omar married and the 17- to 18-year-old who attended Arlington Senior High School in St. Paul, MN, in 2002-2003 are one and the same.

Ahmed N. Elmi was a minor for most of the school year, and thus his parent(s)/legal guardian(s) would very likely also be listed on his enrollment records -- along with his home address and telephone number.

St. Paul Public Schools stated to me that federal law (FERPA) and Minnesota law forbid it from releasing the names of Ahmed N. Elmi’s parents/legal guardians, address, or phone number from his enrollment record without Elmi’s signed permission -- or a warrant.

I then contacted several members of the Class of 2003 -- and I was told that Eli “was living with his father” while attending Arlington Senior High School. I have also obtained the likely address.

Further, Elmi’s father was identified as the same man Ilhan Omar has always publicly referred to as her own father: Nur Said Elmi Mohamed. (Read about Somali naming tradition here.)

Here is his Facebook account (not available), where he refers to himself as Nur Said.

///-------------------------///

On Friday (October 19), I emailed Rep. Ilhan Omar, the MN Democratic Party (DFL) chairman, and the MN DFL CD-5 chairman to request comment. I asked for a response by Monday evening -- a full three days. I also sent a follow-up email to all three on Monday afternoon:

Ilhan Omar - Omar-email

No one responded.

This was not unexpected. Rep. Omar did not respond to a three-day deadline before I published an article covering her on August 8, 2018. That article presented documented evidence that Omar appeared to commit perjury multiple times during her 2017 divorce proceedings.

However, perhaps this tweet posted last night from Rep. Omar’s official Twitter account was an indirect response:

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1054576234666123264

If so, I’d suggest the evidence against her stands on its own. I would also ask her to produce a single instance of false content, or “propaganda,” that I have published in my three articles covering her background.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 2:14 am

ILHAN OMAR ADMITTED SHE WILL NOT ASSIMILATE AND WILL NOT RESPECT AMERICAN CULTURE

https://deplorablekel.com/2019/02/16/ilhan-omar-admits-she-will-not-assimilate-and-will-not-respect-american-culture/
Back to top Go down
louie

louie

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 8:01 am

How the hell is it even possible for such an anti-American sombich to get elected??
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 8:24 am

louie wrote:
How the hell is it even possible for such an anti-American sombich to get elected??

Best guess - she lives in a muzzie neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Rep Omar Might Be In LEGAL TROUBLE After Her Latest Threat Against Trump
March 1, 2019 Collin Rugg

Radical Rep. Rep. Ilhan Omar, stated that the impeachment of President Trump was ‘inevitable’ and also claimed that Trump was a ‘dictator’ during an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine.

Omar is a radical member of Congress who has shown sympathy for terror groups such as ISIS in the past, has made many anti-Semitic comments and records also show that she married her brother for legal purposes.

Not a good look.

In a tweet, Omar stated that America is struggling because it is trying to overthrow a dictator:

"I believe that impeachment is inevitable. It also is a terrifying notion. Pence is an ideologue, and the ideology he holds is more terrifying to me and my constituents. And we have not had a full impeachment that removes the president from office. Nations struggle any time [they] overthrow a dictator, and Trump really has the markings of a dictator."

Little does she know, this tweet could put her into some DEEP legal trouble:

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1101280212233281537

“18 U.S. Code § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government: Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the 5 years next following his conviction”, tweeted Ryan Saavedra.

Do you know what’s terrifying?

The fact that there is someone in Congress who is an ISIS sympathizer and who has a strong dislike for Jewish people because of her radical religious beliefs.

The tweet, gained only 2 thousand retweets and 6 thousand likes, but received major backlash with over 20 thousand comments.

Will Omar get punished for what she said? Probably not considering she is a Democrat.

Attached to the tweet was Omar’s interview with the Rolling Stone where she went into more detail about her radical claims.

The article also outlines what Omar’s first impressions were when she came to America. To nobody’s surprise, they were negative just like her views of America are today.

You came to the U.S. when you were 12. What were your first impressions?

"We had a layover in New York. I remember seeing homeless people and panhandlers on the streets. There was trash everywhere, and graffiti. I remember turning to my dad and saying, “This doesn’t look like the America you promised.” He said, “Girl, you ask too many questions. We’re gonna get to our America.”

Wow! Her negative view towards America hasn’t changed a bit! People like Omar don’t share the same values as everyday Americans.

Omar’s purpose in Congress is to bring her radical views into action which is extremely dangerous for the well-being of America.

The fact that someone in Congress is so willing to impeach Trump for absolutely no reason is alarming.

While reflecting on Omar’s “dictator” comment, it was quite interesting how she made this outlandish claim, but then offered no explanation to why she felt Trump was a dictator.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 9:39 pm

Rep. Ilhan Omar criticized again for alleged anti-Semitism
By STEVE KARNOWSKI | Associated Press
today

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Rep. Ilhan Omar has come under fresh criticism for remarks critics call anti-Semitic.

The Minnesota Democrat was appearing at a forum in Washington with Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan when she said she fears everything they say about Israel is construed as anti-Semitic because they’re Muslim.

But some Jewish leaders say Omar then revived an old trope about divided loyalties among Jewish-Americans when she criticized the idea that it’s “OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.”

Steve Hunegs of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas says he’s appalled.

Spokesman Jeremy Slevin says Omar was just speaking out Wednesday about “the undue influence of lobbying groups for foreign interests.” Slevin said Omar repeated her remorse for the pain that her previous comments caused.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:55 am

Poster connecting Rep. Ilhan Omar to 9/11 terror attacks ignites outrage at West Virginia capitol
Published 3 hours ago | FOXNews

A poster displayed at the West Virginia statehouse Friday linking Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, has sparked outrage among lawmakers.

The poster, which was displayed on a table in the rotunda in the Capitol, showed a split picture of the World Trade Center on fire on top of a snap of Omar.

Ilhan Omar - D0luBmLWwAA54Tg?format=jpg&name=900x900

“’Never Forget’ – You said..” the caption on the picture of the twin towers read.

Meanwhile, the caption of the picture of Omar read, “I am the proof you have forgotten.”

The poster was part of the display for “WV GOP Day,” which is when the “Republicans Take the Rotunda,” NBC News reported.

Omar became the first Somali-American elected to Congress in November. She is one of the first two Muslim women elected to Congress, along with Democrat Rashida Tlaib.

It was not immediately clear who put up the poster, but lawmakers got into a heated dispute over the display. The argument even became physical, leaving a doorkeeper allegedly injured and a lawmaker resigning.

A few Democratic lawmakers condemned the poster and allegedly got into a feud with Anne Lieberman, the House’s sergeant-at-arms, “after she allegedly made an anti-Muslim remark,” NBC News reported. Lieberman denied the remark but resigned Friday following the allegation.

Democratic lawmaker Mike Caputo allegedly injured a doorkeeper during a heated argument, WSAZ reported.

The House has 59 Republicans and 41 Democrats. House Speaker Roger Hanshaw said the incident was being investigated.

"We have allowed national-level politics to become a cancer on our state ... to invade our chamber in a way that makes me ashamed,” he said in remarks on the floor. “We can do better.”

Democrat Mike Pushkin called the poster “racist” and “wrong.” He said no Republicans condemned the display.

“I’m really disappointed that not a single Republican elected official in this building could join me in saying it’s wrong,” he told The Washington Post.

Omar responded to the poster in a tweet on Friday:

Ilhan Omar - OBQQTWOZ?format=jpg&name=small

“No wonder why I am on the ‘Hitlist’ of a domestic terrorist and ‘assassinate Ilhan Omar’ is written on my local gas stations,” she wrote. “Look no further, the GOP’s anti-Muslim display likening me to a terrorist rocks in state capitols and no one is condemning them!”

Another article at https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/gop-s-anti-muslim-display-likening-rep-omar-terrorist-rocks-n978371
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 2:11 pm

Ilhan Omar says her refusal to 'pledge allegiance' to Israel does not make her antisemitic
The Independent Zamira Rahim,The Independent Mon, Mar 4 1:52 AM MST

Ilhan Omar has defended herself in the face of criticism after saying she should not need to "have allegiance [or] pledge support" to Israel to serve in the US Congress.

The Minnesota representative was involved in a heated exchange on Twitter with Nita Lowey, a fellow Democratic politician, over her recent comments about the influence of pro-Israel groups in Washington.

"I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country," Ms Omar said, at an event on Wednesday, according to The New York Times.

Her statement was immediately criticised by figures on both sides of the aisle in Congress, for using stereotypes about Jewish people.

"I am saddened that Rep. Omar continues to mischaracterize support for Israel," Ms Lowey said on Twitter.

"I urge her to retract this statement and engage in further dialogue with the Jewish community on why these comments are so hurtful."

Ms Omar defended herself in a series of tweets posted on Sunday night.

"Our democracy is built on debate, Congresswoman! I should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee," she said.

"I have not mischaracterized our relationship with Israel, I have questioned it and that has been clear from my end.

"I am told everyday that I am anti-American if I am not pro-Israel. I find that to be problematic and I am not alone.

"I just happen to be willing to speak up on it and open myself to attacks."

The Democrat's suggestion that pro-Israel politicians "have allegiance" to the Middle Eastern country has attracted a further backlash, with some politicians claiming that Ms Omar is using antisemitic tropes.

"No member of Congress is asked to swear allegiance to another country," Ms Lowey said.

"Throughout history, Jews have been accused of dual loyalty, leading to discrimination and violence, which is why these accusations are so hurtful."

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, another Democratic congresswoman, also attacked Ms Omar's remarks.

"Sadly, misunderstandings over anti-Semitic, hurtful comments continue," the Florida representative said on Twitter.

"Dialogue leads to understanding. @IlhanMN, repeated misunderstandings would seem to require dialogue to avoid repetitive harm.

"Communication is the key to understanding. I hope you agree and will engage so tensions do not worsen."

Back to top Go down
KK

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 8:48 pm

this one needs to be stoned
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 9:44 pm

KK wrote:
this one needs to be stoned

Check the date on this tweet of hers:

Ilhan Omar - 54400021_10217901266300529_9039631583585239040_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fapa1-1
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 12:23 pm

Rep. Ilhan Omar slams Barack Obama's message of 'hope and change' as a 'mirage'
By Liam Quinn | Fox News
Published 1 hour ago

Ilhan Omar - Omar-obama-thumb

Rookie Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar, fresh off igniting an intra-party uproar with comments widely viewed as anti-Semitic, took a swipe at former President Barack Obama, saying in an explosive interview the 44th president's message of "hope and change" was a "mirage" and blasting his administration's drone and border detention policies.

Omar, D-Minn., took aim at the president's famed slogan, while further criticizing the Democratic Party for “perpetuating the status quo,” in the interview with Politico.

“Recalling the ‘caging of kids’ at the U.S.-Mexico border and the ‘droning of countries around the world’ on Obama’s watch," Omar charged that Obama "operated within the same fundamentally broken framework as his Republican successor,” the piece reads.

Omar is then quoted as saying: “We can’t be only upset with Trump… His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was.

“And that’s not what we should be looking for anymore. We don’t want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile.”

The comments came after the passage Thursday of a broad anti-bigotry resolution prompted by Omar's prior comments about Israel. The resolution and the drama surrounding its passage exposed chasms in the Democratic caucus regarding Israel and marked a coup of sorts for a tight-knit band of House freshmen who – in a matter of hours – were able to shift the spotlight away from Omar’s allegedly anti-Semitic remarks and refocus on issues like Islamophobia and pro-Israel lobby AIPAC.

“The week was supposed to start off with a rebuke of Omar's anti-Semitic comments and it ended up turning into a long list of other hateful actions,” House Republican Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., told Fox News on Friday, saying the final product “fell short of addressing the real problem.”

But the broadside delivered at Obama is highly unusual for any Democrat, especially one who has been in the House for two months and has already ticked off party elders with her outspokenness.

The House resolution, following a week of Democratic infighting over the language, was approved on a 407-23 vote. The measure originally was drafted in response to Omar, a freshman Democrat from Minnesota, suggesting last week that Israel supporters want U.S. lawmakers to pledge “allegiance” to the Jewish state – which was widely condemned as echoing the age-old “dual loyalties” smear against Jewish politicians.

Yet after Speaker Nancy Pelosi faced a rebellion in the ranks amid concerns the resolution would unfairly single out Omar, a Muslim, and increase security threats against her (she was recently the subject of an inflammatory poster at the West Virginia capitol falsely tying her to the 9/11 attacks), the resolution was overhauled.

The result was a broad rebuke of bigotry, including anti-Semitism as well as “anti-Muslim discrimination and bigotry against minorities” perpetrated by white supremacists and others. The resolution condemned “dual loyalty” accusations, but did not mention Omar by name.

The fight exposed deep divisions in the party. But on the 2020 campaign trail, heavyweights came to Omar's side. Vermont independent Sen. Bernie Sanders, who was raised Jewish, defended Omar, arguing that “we must not, however, equate anti-Semitism with legitimate criticism of the right-wing, Netanyahu government in Israel.

“What I fear is going on in the House now is an effort to target Congresswoman Omar as a way of stifling that debate," the senator added. “That's wrong.”

Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts also slammed anti-Semitism but defended Omar.

“Branding criticism of Israel as automatically anti-Semitic has a chilling effect on our public discourse and makes it harder to achieve a peaceful solution between Israelis and Palestinians,” she wrote in a statement obtained by Fox News.

Many Democrats, while strong supporters of Israel, have concerns with the country’s long-time prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and his government’s treatment of Palestinians.

There was a similar response from Sen. Kamala Harris of California, who called out all instances of bigotry and worried about possible violence directed at Omar.

“You can both support Israel and be loyal to our country,” she said. “I also believe there is a difference between criticism of policy or political leaders, and anti-Semitism."

Harris spotlighted that “like some of my colleagues in the Congressional Black Caucus, I am concerned that the spotlight being put on Congresswoman Omar may put her at risk.”

Meanwhile, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., was more critical of Omar in response to the controversy, while also accusing the GOP of "hypocrisy."
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:12 am

Published 6 hours ago
Rep. Ilhan Omar faces hundreds of protesters outside CAIR fundraiser in California
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar faced hundreds of protesters Saturday outside a Southern California fundraising event for the local chapter of a major advocacy group representing Muslim-Americans.

“Burn the Quran!," “Ilhan Omar, go to hell!” and “Shame on you, terrorists!" were among some of the messages shouted outside a Woodland Hills hotel where the Minnesota Democrat spoke at a fundraiser for the Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) of Greater Los Angeles, according to a report. The town is about 25 miles northwest of downtown L.A.

The protesters lined a sidewalk area, where they waved Israeli flags and denounced the freshman congresswoman over recent remarks that some have described as anti-Semitic, the Los Angeles Daily News reported. The atmosphere was a mix of dancing and music mixed with the vitriolic comments against Omar, the report said.

Ariella Plachta
@AriPlachta
· 10h
Replying to @AriPlachta
A mix of MAGA hats, Jewish community members and Evangelical pro-Israel types. Police guessing around 1,000 people. There are some weird conspiracy theories floating around... never been to a Trump rally but this is what I imagine it to be like

View image on Twitter

Ariella Plachta
@AriPlachta
It’s nasty. Things like “burn the Koran”, “Ilhan Omar go to hell,” “shame on you terrorists”. But at the same time a festive atmosphere like music, dancing, YouTube stars and dudes blowing the shofar

6:53 PM - Mar 23, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
100 people are talking about this
Omar, a 37-year-old immigrant from Somalia who came to the U.S. with her family in 1995, has faced a storm of criticism from pro-Israel politicians and groups after her February tweet that said “It’s all about the Benjamins baby,” in reference to the support that some U.S. lawmakers have offered to Israel.

The freshman Democrat drew scorn from Republicans and some in her own party. She later apologized and clarified her criticism of the Israeli government.

Ariella Plachta
@AriPlachta
Hundreds outside the Woodland Hills Hilton right now protesting Rep. Ilhan Omar’s appearance at a CAIR fundraiser tonight. Crowd’s going wild for a bride walking out of the hotel

5:46 PM - Mar 23, 2019
671 people are talking about this
“Anti-Semitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes,” she wrote on Twitter.

“Being opposed to [Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu and the occupation is not the same as being anti-Semitic," she continued. "I am grateful to the many Jewish allies who have spoken out and said the same."

A handful of counterprotesters also appeared outside the event to voice support for Omar.

The event at the fourth annual Valley Banquet, titled “Advancing Justice: Empowering Valley Muslims,” was sold out and closed to the public. The Los Angeles Police Department told City News Service that it had an unspecified number of officers working the event.

Ariella Plachta
@AriPlachta
· 11h
Replying to @AriPlachta
Handful of Omar supporters on the other side of the street. “Look at those liberal losers,” someone in a MAGA hat yelling at them through a megaphone

Ariella Plachta
@AriPlachta
A mix of MAGA hats, Jewish community members and Evangelical pro-Israel types. Police guessing around 1,000 people. There are some weird conspiracy theories floating around... never been to a Trump rally but this is what I imagine it to be like pic.twitter.com/l9BAHsdAzN

6:21 PM - Mar 23, 2019
View image on Twitter
108 people are talking about this
“We don’t disclose the numbers,” Officer Sal Ramirez told City News Service.

Omar's visit to Southern California is expected to continue Sunday, as she is scheduled to attend a private meet-and-greet in Irvine, according to a flyer for the event.

Her appearance was one of two political events in the region Saturday. In Los Angeles, U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, a Democratic 2020 presidential candidate, visited a mosque to commemorate the victims of the March 15 mass shooting in New Zealand, the Los Angeles Times reported.

“Your background is different than mine,” Sanders told about 200 Muslims at the Islamic Center of Southern California. “What a joy it is to share that.”

Later in the day, he spoke to an estimated 12,000 people at a downtown Los Angeles rally.

“As president of the United States, I will not have kind words to say about authoritarian leaders around the world who espouse bigotry and hatred,” Sanders told the crowd. “Together we will make the United States the leader in the world in the fight for democracy and human rights.”

Tweets and videos at https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hundreds-of-protestors-gather-against-rep-ilhan-omar-during-southern-californian-speaking-engagement
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyWed May 01, 2019 9:26 am

Ilhan Omar: ‘This Is Not Going to Be the Country of White People’

WASHINGTON, DC - APRIL 30: Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) spoke at an event outside the U.S. Capitol April 30, 2019 in Washington, DC. Omar and others called for “Democratic leaders Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer censure President Trump for inciting violence against Congresswoman Ilhan Omar."

Black Lives Matter and other anti-Trump groups held a rally on the grounds of the Capitol on Tuesday to call for President Donald Trump to be censured for what he said about Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) controversial statement that “somebody did something” on 9-11.

People chanted ‘“Hands off Ilhan” and in a series of speeches blamed the president and Republicans for the rise of “white supremacy masked as white nationalism.”

Omar spoke at the event in praise of her homeland of Somalia and said the president and his Party are responsible for recent attacks on synagogues and mosques.

“At this moment, the occupant of the White House and his allies are doing everything that they can to distance themselves and misinform the public from the monsters that they created that is [sic] terrorizing the Jewish community and the Muslim community,” Omar said.

Omar said she is criticized because she is a Muslim woman.

“I also happen to be a refugee and immigrant from what they call one of the shithole countries,” Omar said, mocking the president for his alleged comments about war-torn countries like Somalia that drive their people out.

“The reality is that shithole country raised a very proud, dignified person,” Omar said. “Our circumstances may not always be perfect but that doesn’t lessen our humanity and I am not in the business of defending mine.”

Omar was not as complimentary of the United States.

“This is not going to be the country of the xenophobics,” Omar said. “This is not going to be the country of white people.”

“This is not going to be the country of the few,” Omar said. “This is the country of the many.”

“This is the country that was founded on the history of Native American genocide, on the backs of black slaves but also by immigrants,” Omar said.

According to her website: “Ilhan and her family fled the country’s civil war when she was eight-years-old. They lived in a refugee camp in Kenya for four years before coming to the United States, eventually settling in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis in 1997.”
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyThu May 02, 2019 1:43 am

Rep. Ilhan Omar blames U.S. policy for Venezuela upheaval
Yahoo News Video • May 1, 2019

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) blamed the U.S. on Wednesday for the “devastation” in Venezuela and accused America of “bullying” the country’s socialist regime.

Video at https://news.yahoo.com/rep-ilhan-omar-blames-u-225343307.html
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 9:59 am

EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband and moves into luxury penthouse as she heads for SECOND divorce with father of her three children

Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and her husband Ahmed Hirsi – the father of her three children – have split, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively

Omar left her husband and has moved into a penthouse apartment in one of Minneapolis's trendiest neighborhoods

'Wow,' said Hirsi, when approached about the split by DailyMail.com. 'I can't comment on that. I'm sorry, I just can't say anything'

Omar did not return calls requesting comment from DailyMail.com by deadline

The news comes as critics are demanding Omar answer questions about whether she married her own brother in a successful bid to get him into the US

'Obviously we are proud that a Somali-American has been elected — but we just think it is the wrong Somali-American,' a community leader told DailyMail.com

Omar first married Hirsi in an Islamic ceremony in 2002 when she was 19, but six years later they 'reached an impasse in our life together,' and divorced

In 2009, Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a British citizen, who has been identified as her brother - but this has not been proven

Omar had a third child with Hirsi in 2012, even though she was still legally married to Elmi - who she divorced in 2017 and married Hirsi in 2018

By MARTIN GOULD IN MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA, FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

See full story, pics and videos at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7287273/Ilhan-Omar-SPLITS-husband-father-three-children.html

PUBLISHED: 13:13 EDT, 26 July 2019 | UPDATED: 15:38 EDT, 26 July 2019
Back to top Go down
louie

louie

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Someone else be tappin dat ass.
She kinda hot inna warthogish way Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:49 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:56 pm

Omar Could Face Up To 40 Years In Prison

Representative Steve Drazkowski (R-Mazeppa) has called on district judges of Hennepin County to investigate Ilhan Omar for committing perjury in a 2017 application for a divorce.

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 9:33 pm

Ilhan Omar files for divorce from husband Ahmed Hirsi amid affair allegations
By Ebony Bowden and Nikki Schwab, October 7, 2019 | 9:54am

Rep. Ilhan Omar has filed for divorce from the father of her three kids, claiming the marriage is “irretrievable” — amid allegations that she had an affair with DC-based political consultant Tim Mynett.

The freshman congresswoman filed to split from husband Ahmed Hirsi on Friday in Minnesota, the state she represents, The Post has learned.

Omar filed on her 37th birthday, according to the US House of Representatives’ archives.

Omar and Hirsi were married in a religious ceremony in 2002. The two separated in 2008, then legally remarried in 2018.

“There has been an irretrievable breakdown of the marriage relationship,” the court documents filed in Minnesota say.

Omar said neither partner is seeking an order of protection and she asks the court to grant them “joint legal and physical custody” of their three minor children.

She also asked the court to determine child support to “serve the minor children’s best interest” and award the “marital property” as the court “may deem just and equitable.”

In August, The Post was first to report that DC-based doctor Beth Mynett had filed for divorce from her husband, Tim Mynett, alleging that he was carrying on an affair with Omar.

All the while, Omar’s campaign fund was paying Tim Mynett’s firm for work, including for travel.

Conservative watchdog groups have filed complaints with the Federal Election Commission over this money transfer.

In early September, Tim Mynett filed a response with the DC court denying he had an affair.

“Since the time of Mr. Mynett’s departure from the marital home, Ms. Mynett began a negative campaign against Mr. Mynett, seemingly in an effort to ruin his career and permanently damage his relationship with William and his step-daughter,” the court papers said.

The Mynetts have one son together.

They were due in DC court Monday morning, but late Friday, the hearing was rescheduled for later this month.

According to Beth Mynett’s divorce papers, the couple separated in April after Tim Mynett acknowledged he was in a romantic relationship with Omar.

“Defendant met Rep. Omar while working for her,’’ the document states. “Although devastated by the betrayal and deceit that preceded his abrupt declaration, Plaintiff told Defendant that she loved him, and was willing to fight for the marriage.”

“Defendant, however, told her that was not an option for him’’ and moved out the next day, the papers say.

The Mynetts married in 2012.

n his response, he said Beth Mynett pressured him to get married after the birth of their son.

“The thought of living apart from William, and his step-daughter, to whom Mr. Mynett had developed a strong bond, was more than he could imagine. The parties married later that year,” the documents said.

He said by 2018, he was “disenchanted with the parties’ marriage and relationship and was struggling to reconcile his deep personal unhappiness with his desire to keep his marriage and family intact.”

But in the filings, he denied ever being involved with Omar.

Beth Mynett suggested that her husband’s “more recent travel and long work hours now appear to be more related to his affair with Rep. Omar than with his actual work commitments.”

She also accused Tim Mynett of putting their son in danger by bringing him around Omar, “who at the time had garnered a plethora of media attention along with death threats, one rising to the level of arresting the known would-be assassin that same week.”

Omar has avoided answering questions posed by The Post and other news organizations about the alleged affair.

She ignored a reporter in late August, continuing to make small talk outside a scheduled event at the University of Minnesota, and then rushed inside.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 12:20 am

ehhh not even close to trumps 3 exciting scandalise divorces..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ilhan Omar - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilhan Omar -   Ilhan Omar - Empty

Back to top Go down

Ilhan Omar -
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next