OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains Empty
PostSubject: Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains   Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 8:01 am

February 15, 2023

A silicone sex doll “used for self gratification” was found by Pennsylvania authorities after it was initially believed to have been human remains, police said Monday.

The Tunkhannock Township Police said officers were dispatched over a report of possible human remains inside a bag Sunday found by a man and his son. They were retrieving a ball from a creek when they found a black plastic bag with a foot sticking out.

Authorities called the Pennsylvania State Police, which responded and opened the bag. They determined it did not contain human remains.

“We’ve seen this item referred to as a mannequin online,” the police department said in a Facebook post. “That really isn’t accurate. This was a lifelike silicone item used for self gratification. It’s the size of a small child, weighs about 50 pounds and is anatomically correct.”

“The foot we were able to observe through the bag was extremely detailed all the way down the French pedicure it had,” the post said.

The department that it expected comments on the social media post to be “interesting” but asked users to remember that “a child and their father found this. We wouldn’t want our children finding this.”

Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains   Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 12:24 pm

I had one of those in my younger days. I left lots of human remains in it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains   Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 1:36 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
I had one of those in my younger days. I left lots of human remains in it. Laughing

A blonde or a brunette???

Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains   Pennsylvania police say sex doll mistaken for human remains EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 2:04 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:

A blonde or a brunette???

Fuck if I can remember lol!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1