OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

California: Third World State

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

California: Third World State Empty
PostSubject: California: Third World State   California: Third World State EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 8:37 am

Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: California: Third World State   California: Third World State EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 9:26 pm

CA is as bad as NJ, if not worse, when it comes to ridiculously overpriced housing. You have to make 6 figures to squeak by, so it basically turns into India (which also has issues with people pooping in the streets).

Yuck.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: California: Third World State   California: Third World State EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 11:32 pm

Sara wrote:
CA is as bad as NJ, if not worse, when it comes to ridiculously overpriced housing. You have to make 6 figures to squeak by, so it basically turns into India (which also has issues with people pooping in the streets).

Yuck.

I've spent some time in Newark, NJ, which was a dump but not nearly as bad as what I've seen of California cities ..No human feces on the sidewalks ..no tents or mountains if garbage infested with rats ..My ex girlfriend's sister lived there and she certainly didn't make 6 figures ...I guess it depends on what part of Jersey it is ..Some of the rural areas of Jersey are nice

Two of my brothers still live in the Hamptons, NY and they're getting by somehow ..I just couldn't afford everything anymore and moved to Pennsylvania ...I think in India it's just part of their culture to shit wherever/whenever they hafta go ...haa
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: California: Third World State   California: Third World State EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 7:35 am

I looked on realtor.com just for fun at San Fran and the lowest priced house was $599,000. and it was just 870 sq. ft. LA was cheaper, but only in gangland & very run down looking areas.
San Fran's officially higher-priced than NJ! LOL I don't remember ever seeing poop in the streets (other than dog) in NJ and I lived there most of my life. The property taxes were pretty shitty, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California: Third World State   California: Third World State Empty

Back to top Go down

California: Third World State
Page 1 of 1