OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raysiss!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

Raysiss! Empty
PostSubject: Raysiss!   Raysiss! EmptySat May 27, 2023 7:36 pm

This went viral imediately .. This white lady tryna steal a city bike from a black man (actually 5 of'em)...using white tears and all that shit

She's a nurse and the hospital put her "on leave" over it ..They dragged her through the mud online .. That TYT clown was the worst .. Calling her a "karen", thief, etc.. She tryna get over cuz she white .. One lady sayin how this shit causes the *death* of black men ..heh...All that anti white shit that fits the leftist narrative

All that before they had any facts whatsoever .. Like the fact that the lady had the reciept for the bike and it was her fucking bike ..

I think they hate her first - because she's white .. She's 6 months pregnant so they prolly hate her because she hasn't had an abortion or advocating for abortion ..Whenever there's a black person involved it automatically becomes a race issue ..and this fit their anti white narrative until the facts were realized ..Anyway

Her lawyer is making the "appearances" for her now .. She might not need the hospital to give her job back .. I hope she sues the shit outta everyone that lied and defamed her

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Raysiss! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raysiss!   Raysiss! EmptySun May 28, 2023 10:33 am

TYT (The Young Turks) are the absolute worst left wing race baiting hypocrites in the business

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Raysiss! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raysiss!   Raysiss! EmptySun May 28, 2023 11:26 am

Grackle wrote:

TYT (The Young Turks) are the absolute worst left wing  race baiting hypocrites in the business

I stopped watching the Turks a few years ago because they were so off the wall.

Pretty Sure Temple has a poster of them over his bed.

Raysiss! 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

Raysiss! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raysiss!   Raysiss! EmptySun May 28, 2023 8:17 pm

Wow.. Ana Kasparian is actually condemning the race baiting of her own channel .. She's usually right along with them on all their anti white shit
... I suspect it's an attempt at damage control .. But if anyone is gonna be sued by that lady, TYT will be the 1st in line .. They were the 1st to dox her, lie about the whole thing, and defame her

Ana is actually kinda cute when she's not spouting her usual leftist hate .. Cenk Yugor, i believe is the founder of TYT, is a loud mouthed pig ..suspiciously absent through all this

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Raysiss! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raysiss!   Raysiss! EmptyMon May 29, 2023 2:56 am

So the black teens family is going after the white lady.. tryna get the hospital to fire her
...Black teen's family created a GoFundMe and raised $50,000 in the first 24 hours .. Wonderful
...I guess they get money just for being black
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

Raysiss! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raysiss!   Raysiss! EmptyMon May 29, 2023 6:21 pm

Why do you never run over a black man riding a bicycle?

Because it's probably your bicycle.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Raysiss! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raysiss!   Raysiss! EmptyTue May 30, 2023 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Raysiss! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raysiss!   Raysiss! EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 10:03 pm

still at it ... The MSM has been on it too .. NBC had a crew to the woman's apt building knocking on her door and filming ...interviewed her neighbors ... This lady's life has been turned upside down over this stupid bike shit...Because she's white and called for help .. BTW, if the bike is stolen while under her account, she'd be on the hook for $1200 for the piece of shit

.. I cannot stand this racist fuck from TYT ... He's done 3-4 shows dedicated to this... After initially defaming and doxxing the lady, his next video he was apologizing and groveling when facts came out and found he was wrong... prolly afraid of getting sued

The black kid's sister does a video tryna prove the kid was innocent and the TYT asshole jumps back on the bandwagon and continues defaming the lady and making excuses for the kid

What naseated me more than anything about any of this bullshit to this point - is this miserable piece-a-shit pretending to START CRYING .. YGBFSM!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raysiss! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raysiss!   Raysiss! Empty

Back to top Go down

Raysiss!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER :: Casual Banter :: Politics, Religion, Legal Issues, and Breaking News-
Jump to: