OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !! Empty
PostSubject: BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !!   BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !! EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 6:58 pm

Crazy fuks,, all this to save a few bucks
just buy a tv, not go through this WTF !America

So, Africa

Canada vs America;

Sara

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !!   BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 6:50 am

Where I live now, the only "big" store for many miles around is Walmart.You couldn't pay me to go near that place on Thanksgiving night or Friday. In fact, I don't plan to be back in there until after New Year's. The hillbillies come out of the woodwork to shop now, they don't know how to drive, and the parking lot's a riot before you even get near the actual store! Back in NJ the big issue was traffic - lots of different stores and every dingbat shopping at the last minute. Here, at least it's all in one place which I can easily avoid.

One Christmastime in the 80s I was dating a divorced Dad with 2 young kids who wanted Cabbage Patch dolls. Yeah buddy, I was searching for those ugly dolls and fighting for them when I found them! Haha!
Back to top Go down
louie

louie

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !!   BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 11:38 am

Hi Sara .. The only time I will go to Walmart here is 5am. Carrying a gun.
The number one place for police calls in this area is Walmart.
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !!   BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Black Friday, yeah, people buying stuff they don't need with money they don't have.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !!   BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:49 pm

BWAA! its crazy..
Stand in line for numerous hours, get trampled, nowhere to pee or shit.
To save a 100$ on a cheap model tv that is last years to rid of..

it would be a something if one or two people, piled on/next to each other has a strange deadly strain of flue. that would be a hoot!

There are much better sales to come on much better brands/merchandise before new years.

Sara

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !!   BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 9:19 pm

louie wrote:
Hi Sara .. The only time I will go to Walmart here is 5am. Carrying a gun.
The number one place for police calls in this area is Walmart.

I've never been to Walmart when it's dark out LOL I try to go on Sunday mornings when the tweakers are sleeping it off and the rest are at church. I do see some interesting things in there, I gotta say. My favorite so far was a very, very large woman riding around in one of those scooter chairs the store provides. She was fanning herself with what looked like an 8x10 notebook or piece of paper, but when I got closer I saw it was a package of bacon. I was choking trying not to laugh right there in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !!   BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 9:54 pm

I had never been to a Walmart, but my daughter wanted to go there for school supplies (I have an account at Office Depot so I wasn't going to take her to Walmart because of the Walmart YouTubes, , but she wanted Walmart like her friends, so OK, we went.
I had seen the youtube Walmart videos, you know them, but-
Everyone in Walmart was normal people, nothing weird.
-- it was quite eeehhh no excitement. Same as a Target.

Temple

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !!   BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 4:15 pm

BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !! 5ddebd6385679

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !!   BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !! Empty

Back to top Go down

BLACK FRIDAY; What The Holey Fuck-- Who Does This Shit are insane !!
Page 1 of 1