OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Driver is fined $100 for penis shape left by her vehicle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Driver is fined $100 for penis shape left by her vehicle Empty
PostSubject: Driver is fined $100 for penis shape left by her vehicle   Driver is fined $100 for penis shape left by her vehicle EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:07 pm

Driver is fined $100 for penis shape left by her vehicle - but charges are dropped when she says 'I can't control my car'
By WILLIAM COLE FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 08:02 EST, 27 February 2019 | UPDATED: 08:28 EST, 27 February 2019

Confused woman fined  after Honda car leaves 'phallic shape' in carpark
Received email over 'concern for younger residents' seeing the snow penis
Tennessee-based association backed down because of 'bylaw wording'

Driver is fined $100 for penis shape left by her vehicle $

A homeowner's association (HOA) trying to fine a woman over a 'penis shape' made in the snow by her car have backed down after she fought back.

The woman, from Tennessee, had received a letter from her local association saying she had been fined $100 over a problem 'involving my car and snow'.

After a series of emails questioning the fine the woman, known as Kathryn, was sent a picture of a 'penis shaped' gap in the snow in a parking space outside her home.

'A few weeks ago we got a pitiful little snow that was barely really a frost. Just enough to cause a little trouble of the roads but nothing severe. So my husband and I go out, get in our cars, and leave for the work day,' said Kathryn on Reddit.

'A while later, we get an email from the HOA saying we are being fined for something.

'They aren't very specific at first, but they are saying it's about the snow and our cars. We are very confused. There is not enough snow to shovel, as you will soon see.

'Finally after a few back and forth emails, they simply send us a picture 'describing the problem.'

One of Kathryn's neighbours had reportedly sent the photo in to the association 'out of concern for our younger residents'.

After seeing the alleged problem, Kathryn almost 'died laughing' at the far from obscene shape.

'The imprint our car left in this pitiful ass snow was the shape of a dick, and somehow that's our fault,' said Kathryn.

'This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of being fined for, and we flat out told them we weren't paying.'

Kathryn emailed them association back, saying they refused to pay on the basis there were no bylaws making sexual snow-shapes an offence.

'Eventually, they realized we were serious about not paying, and since there were no by-laws on the books about something like this, they dropped it.'

The HOA replied to Kathryn to apologise and dropped the fine.

'We understand. We will not be pursuing this further, in good faith pursuant to the wording of the by-laws,' read the email from the HOA.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com

Driver is fined $100 for penis shape left by her vehicle
Page 1 of 1