OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alex Jones And Your Penis -

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Alex Jones And Your Penis - Empty
PostSubject: Alex Jones And Your Penis -   Alex Jones And Your Penis - EmptyThu May 19, 2022 9:35 pm

5-19-2022

Alex Jones tells InfoWars viewers of rapid shrinkage
in men's genital size.

Far-right podcaster and conspiracy theory promoter Alex Jones claims that men have penis size only a quarter of the size of their grandfathers during a segment on "gay frogs."

“That’s why genitals, I don’t care if you’re black or white, are a third of the size they were of a 1960s male," he argued.

"So the media makes jokes about that, a few months ago when I gave the example of. If your daddy's johnson was a foot long, yours is six inches long.
And if yours was six inches, your son will be three inches," he confidently predicted.

"So they can make jokes about that all day long,
but, this isn't a game," he warned.

He went on to allege a vast conspiracy.

"They are targeting all of us, together, right now.
We are being hit by chemical and biological attack. Anyone that has survived Covid or the poison shots, is the survivor of a biological, nanotech, synthetic, genetically engineered system," he said, with a cough.

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones And Your Penis -   Alex Jones And Your Penis - EmptyThu May 19, 2022 11:57 pm

Now you believe in what Alex Jones has to say???

Bwahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones And Your Penis -   Alex Jones And Your Penis - EmptyFri May 20, 2022 8:51 am

Alex Jones And Your Penis - MwVPnEI
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones And Your Penis -   Alex Jones And Your Penis - EmptyFri May 20, 2022 5:44 pm

Where's your Snopes fact checkers on this, Temple? ..heh

Jones is all over the place with this
Quote :
Alex Jones claims that men have penis size only a quarter of the size of their grandfathers
So.. If gramp's dick was a quarter the size larger, then your father's would only be one sixteenth (1/16) larger
..But then he goes on to say
Quote :

“That’s why genitals, I don’t care if you’re black or white, are a third of the size they were of a 1960s male," he argued.
Let's just say that'd be your father in 1960.. One third(1/3) is a BIG difference from one sixteenth (1/16) .. It totally contradicts what he just said about the size of your grandfather's peter bug
Quote :

"So the media makes jokes about that, a few months ago when I gave the example of.
I can't imagine why anyone would make jokes about ground breaking news like that ..prolly wimins, with no dogs in the fight ..ha
Then he goes even further with a more exaggerated example of the shrinking trouser mouse
Quote :

If your daddy's johnson was a foot long, yours is six inches long.

So that'd be *Half* (1/2) the size/length ..He went from one sixteenth (1/16) to a half (1/2) the size in worm shrinkage .. A terrible thing ..WTF could be the cause?!? .. Men turning into women? .. It could help to explain some of the men getting pregnant nowadays
Quote :

And if yours was six inches, your son will be three inches," he confidently predicted.
Yikes! .. So then *his* son will be an inch and a half (1 1/2) .. Then *his* son will be three quarters of an inch (3/4) .. Too small to procreate or even have sex..especially with fat women
... A generation or two and the weiner will be nonexistent ..possibly be negative inches and grow inside to become a *mangina* .. I believe this is already happening to some

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones And Your Penis -   Alex Jones And Your Penis - EmptySat May 21, 2022 7:27 pm

Yea, i bumbled the fractions here

Quote :
.. If gramp's dick was a quarter the size larger, then your father's would only be one sixteenth (1/16) larger

That would actually be one 8th (1/Cool larger ..using Jones's theory Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones And Your Penis -   Alex Jones And Your Penis - Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Jones And Your Penis -
Page 1 of 1