OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus Empty
PostSubject: Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus   Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 3:52 pm

March 29, 2020.

Florida residents pack into megachurch after pastor promises he can cure coronavirus

While scientists and doctors are urging people to social-distance to stop the spread of the coronavirus, one Florida megachurch bucked the trend to host their own service on Sunday that packed people in with a dangerous crowd.

The River Church in Tampa was packed with people looking for hope, TMZ reported Sunday. Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne has denounced the social distancing
claiming that he can cure the coronavirus just like he did with the Zika virus (which still exists).

Howard-Browne promised his flock that he would never close the church, regardless of what scientists and doctors say.

“We are not stopping anything. I’ve got news for you, this church will never close. The only time the church will close is when the Rapture is taking place,” he said two weeks ago.

“And we disturbed [the Zika virus], declared we cursed that thing in the name of Jesus and Zika disappeared,” the pastor said last month.

“We are doing the same thing with the Coronavirus,” he added.
“We do not need it on these shores, and obviously — somebody said ‘Well, what about the rest of the world?’ I can’t be responsible for every city or whatever.”

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus   Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 4:36 pm

Culling the herd.

Some people need to "believe". Too bad they risk their lives, and anyone else they come in contact with.

Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus   Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 12:11 am

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Culling the herd.

Some people need to "believe". Too bad they risk their lives, and anyone else they come in contact with.

I have trouble to believe people can be
that stupid, for loss of stronger word,
to get themselves into that junk
and give billions to billionaire's to lie to them.

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus   Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 3:49 pm

2 hours ago on March 30, 2020

Trump-loving megachurch pastor arrested for packing church with hundreds despite COVID-19 warnings

A Florida megachurch pastor was arrested on Monday after repeatedly flouting warnings by local officials not to hold services during the coronavirus pandemic.

Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister announced the arrest warrant Monday issued against Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne, who led crowded services Sunday at his at The River at Tampa Bay Church, reported WTVT-TV.

Matthew McClellan FOX 13
✔
@mcclellantv
Replying to @mcclellantv
“Last night I made the decision to seek an arrest warrant for the pastor of a local church who intentionally and repeatedly chose to disregard the orders set in place by our president, our governor, the CDC, and the Hillsborough County Fire Rescue policy group.”
12:12 PM - Mar 30, 2020

“His reckless disregard for human life put hundreds of people in his congregation at risk and thousands of residents who may interact with them this week in danger,” Chronister said.

Howard-Browne, an outspoken supporter
of President Donald Trump,
refused to close its doors despite a “safer at home”
order issued by the county meant to slow
the spread of the coronavirus outbreak.

“They are trying to beat me up, you know,
over having the church operational,”
Howard-Browne said on a livestream of Sunday’s services.
“But we are not non-essential.”

The pastor was charged with unlawful assembly
in violation of public health emergency rules,
a second-degree misdemeanor,
and State attorney Andrew Warren
warned that others could also face charges
for disobeying public health orders.

The sheriff estimated 500 worshipers
packed Sunday’s services, and he chastised Howard-Browne
for telling his followers that the coronavirus was a hoax.

“I was appalled and also frightened at the fact
that those individuals were thinking and believing t
hey were doing the right thing,”
Chronister said. “How many people are they going to infect
if they have this #COVID19 now that they’re going
to spread it back to the community
as they return back to where they live?”

Temple

PostSubject: Pastor Busted Thumbed Printed and Prays Over Police CRAZY! YOUTUBE   Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 4:19 pm

3-31-2020

Another Pastor Charged With Defying Coronavirus Orders Against Large Gatherings.

Tony Spell said he didn’t think his congregation was at risk of being infected because the virus was “politically motivated”.

“Instead of showing the strength and resilience of our community during this difficult time, Mr. Spell has chosen to embarrass us for his own self-promotion,” Central Police Chief Roger Corcoran said in a statement to The Daily Beast. “Mr. Spell will have his day in court where he will be held responsible for his reckless and irresponsible decisions that endangered the health of his congregation and our community.”

Authorities said Spell’s last service was held on Sunday, when the pastor hosted about 500 worshippers at the church in Central, a city about 20 minutes from Baton Rouge.

“This is a government overreach. They are asking us as a government to stop practicing our freedom of religion. We have a mandate from God to assemble and to gather together and to keep doing what we are doing,” Spell said in the video. “I will continue to do what I am doing. Don’t fight us, pray for us.”

The sound comes a bit in, awesome LOL
police thumb prints him then he prays over the police

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus   Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 am

Published 3 hours ago
Pennsylvania pastor slams coronavirus precautions, plans 'Woodstock'-like Easter gathering
By David Aaro | Fox News

A Pennsylvania pastor said Tuesday he plans to organize an outdoor “Woodstock”-like church service in protest of coronavirus stay-at-home orders and following the arrests of multiple pastors in the U.S for allegedly violating such orders.

Evangelist Jonathan Shuttlesworth says he will hold an "outdoor Easter blowout service," even though Florida pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was arrested Monday for holding services Sunday, potentially placing attendees at risk for spreading or catching COVID-19.

"I’m gonna announce it. … We’re gonna hold an outdoor Easter blowout service. Not online. A national gathering. You come from all over, like Woodstock. And we’re gonna gather and lift up Jesus Christ," he said.

"I’m not ashamed that Dr. Rodney got arrested. I’m ashamed that when they wanted to arrest preachers for having church, in an entire state, there was only one to come for."

Megachurch pastor Howard-Browne, 58, was arrested Monday, accused of violating quarantine orders during a public health emergency and holding service at the River at Tampa Bay Church on Sunday. The gathering created a “dangerous environment" for the church members and the larger community, according to Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister.

'Reckless disregard'

Howard-Browne reportedly held the gatherings despite warnings by police.

"His reckless disregard for human life put hundreds of people in his congregation at risk and thousands of residents who may interact with them this week in danger," Chronister said during a news conference Monday.

The church live-streamed its morning “Main Event” service on its Facebook page, which showed congregants shoulder-to-shoulder, while the band was playing, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

Shuttlesworth said Howard-Browne's arrest came from simply "having church" when in reality he was arrested on second-degree misdemeanor charges of unlawful assembly and violating quarantine orders during a public health emergency, the paper said. Howard-Browne posted $500 bail about 40 minutes after being booked at a local jail.

Howard-Browne's legal team, Liberty Counsel, argued there's more to the story.

"The sheriff and Hillsborough County will get a lesson on the Constitution and discriminatory application of the law," Mat Staver, Liberty Counsel founder and chairman, told Fox News.

It's not clear if the two pastors are friends, although Shuttlesworth posted a GIF with the caption "YOU ARRESTED MY FRIEND?!" on his Twitter page Tuesday. It's not clear if he was talking about Howard-Browne.

"Pastor arrested for having a church service in his own building on Sunday, just like 1938 Germany.. and just like 1938 Germany, other pastors say nothing, or applaud the arrest!," Shuttlesworth also wrote on Twitter.

On Tuesday night, he livesteamed an over hour-long broadcast titled "The Rodney Howard-Browne Tribute Special."

Jonathan Shuttlesworth
@JDShuttlesworth
The Rodney Howard-Browne Tribute Special https://www.pscp.tv/w/cVKHljcwNjY1MTZ8MWRqR1hRdlZBTFZKWlUMKHxNl3GrIbEZ5LRZcP1Og89bayCaqwLWW31FfA_f

Jonathan @JDShuttlesworth
The Rodney Howard-Browne Tribute Special
pscp.tv
6:34 PM - Mar 31, 2020

Meanwhile, the pastor of a Lousiana megachurch was arrested on misdemeanor charges for holding Sunday services for hundreds of followers in the face of a state-wide coronavirus large gathering ban.

'Love thy neighbor'
On Tuesday, Central police charged pastor Tony Spell with six counts of violating the Louisiana governor’s ban on large gatherings enacted to contain the sometimes-deadly coronavirus. His arrest came a day after the booking of Howard-Browne.

Spell's service drew an estimated 500 people to Life Tabernacle Church. He told Fox News he prayed for the officers who arrested him and said he was released after being fingerprinted and read his rights.

Following the arrest of Howard-Browne, Andrew Warren, state attorney for Florida's 13th Judicial Circuit, quoted a Bible verse during the Monday news conference, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

“I’d remind the good pastor of Mark 12:31, which said there’s no more important commandment than to love thy neighbor as thyself,” Warren said. “Loving your neighbors is protecting them, not jeopardizing their health by exposing them to this deadly virus.”

In the U.S., all 50 states plus the District of Columbia have reported confirmed cases of COVID-19, tallying over 189,035 illnesses and at least 4,000 deaths, as of early Wednesday. Pennsylvania has nearly 5,000 cases of the virus and 63 deaths.

The White House coronavirus task force said Tuesday that it projects 100,000 to 240,000 deaths from the virus and millions infected. Without any measures in place to mitigate the contagion's spread, those projections jump to between 1.5 million and 2.2 million deaths from COVID-19.

President Trump during a news briefing Tuesday said that as a country "we're going to have a really rough two weeks."

“It is absolutely critical for the American people to follow the guidelines. It’s a matter of life and death," he said.

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Louisiana Pastor Having- 27 Buses Full of Worshipers To Haul Them to Church    Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 5:34 pm

4-5-2020

Louisiana pastor grilled on CNN for plan to pack 27 buses full of worshipers and haul them to church during COVID-19 crisis

A Louisiana pastor was put on the spot on Sunday morning by CNN’s Victor Blackwell for his plan to load up his buses and haul worshipers to his planned Sunday service at a time when the highly-c0ntagious COVID-19 pandemic has claimed thousands of lives throughout the country.

Speaking with the CNN host, Life Tabernacle Church pastor Tony Spell said he was ignoring advice from local officials to not host the service because it would endanger the health of his followers.

Asked whether he planned to go forward despite warnings, the pastor replied,
“This morning, yes, sir, 10:00 AM.
We will actually run our buses.
We have 27 buses that we cover in a 50-mile radius of our city.

We bring people into the house of God, feed them natural food and spiritual food and then we go right back into our respective places. It takes us about eight hours to run into service on Sunday morning and then we come back in tonight.”

“How many people did you have last Sunday?”
host Blackwell asked. “How many people are you expecting this Sunday?”

“Last Sunday we had 1,800 in attendance.
This Sunday with the fear that’s been propagated into the hearts of my people, it may have had an adverse effect with more people than last week,” the pastor replied.

“The governor has barred gatherings of 50 or more and the scientists who advise him say the gatherings put the people coming to your church, 1,800 last week and whomever will show up this woke in danger. Do you believe them?” he was asked.

“We believe the science of this, Victor,” Spell replied. “However, we do have a command from God, and there are no governing bodies that can tell us we cannot worship and gather freely.”

“Let me ask you this,” the CNN host proposed. “If you believe the science and I assume you’re pro-life, is that correct?”

“I am pro-life,” the pastor replied.

“How is this a pro-life stance to put people in jeopardy of contracting a disease, getting a virus that has no treatment, no cure, often has no symptoms and has killed more than 8,400 people, 1500 people this morning in our country in five weeks,’ Blackwell exclaimed.

“My response to that is people’s hope is in the house of God,” Spell countered.
   “If they do contract the virus, if they have fears of the virus, the church is more essential now than ever to pray with people, to let them know there is a physician in Jesus Christ.
He is the healer; come under you all that are weary and heavy-laden, let me give you rest.
We were supposed to be at a million and a half body bags and we’re at 4,800 so the narrative is false, Victor.”

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus   Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 8:31 pm

A churchgoer in Ohio told CNN that she is attending services
during the coronavirus pandemic because she is
“covered in Jesus’ blood” and can’t be infected.

“I wouldn’t be anywhere else,” the woman told CNN’s Gary Tuchman
from her car as she was leaving church services.

“Aren’t you worried you could impact other people if you get sick inside?”

“No, I’m covered in Jesus’ blood, I’m covered in Jesus’ blood!”

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus   Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 8:32 pm

Temple wrote:
A churchgoer in Ohio told CNN that she is attending services
during the coronavirus pandemic because she is
“covered in Jesus’ blood” and can’t be infected.

“I wouldn’t be anywhere else,” the woman told CNN’s Gary Tuchman
from her car as she was leaving church services.

“Aren’t you worried you could impact other people if you get sick inside?”

“No, I’m covered in Jesus’ blood, I’m covered in Jesus’ blood!”

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus   Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 8:51 pm

Do you wanna delete your double post, Temple - or shall I??

Again, lay off the weed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus   Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus Empty

Back to top Go down

Pastors Promising They Can Cure Coronavirus
Page 1 of 1