OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

-Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- Empty
PostSubject: -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-   -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 11:24 pm

7-17-2021

Fauci: US might 'still have polio' if right-wing media back then opposed vaccines

Top US scientist Anthony Fauci on Saturday blasted commentators who sound an anti-vaccination theme, saying America might still be
battling smallpox and polio if today's kind
of misinformation existed back then.

The comments from the country's leading infectious disease expert reflected mounting frustration over the sharp slowdown in the Covid-19 vaccination rate in the United States, even as the disease has been surging in states with low rates.

It also came days after President Joe Biden expressed his own visible frustration, saying social media that carry widely heard misinformation about vaccines are "killing people."

Fauci was responding to a CNN interviewer who asked if he thought
"we could have defeated the measles or eradicated polio if you had Fox News, night after night, warning people about these vaccine issues that are just bunk."

Fauci said: "We probably would still have smallpox and we probably would
still have polio ... if we had the kind of false information that's being spread."

Initial vaccine skepticism in many areas has increasingly evolved into outright hostility, a message magnified by baseless conspiracy theories regularly
aired on Fox and other conservative networks.

"Maybe it doesn't work and they're simply not telling you that,"
Tucker Carlson, one of Fox's most popular commentators, said recently.

The vaccines have instead proved extraordinarily effective. Officials in Maryland,
for example, said that not one of the people who died of the disease last month
in the state had been vaccinated.

To suggestions of sending vaccine educators door-to-door to encourage people to get the jab, Fox commentator Charlie Hurt said, "They've become like the Taliban."

Conservative politicians have increasingly echoed former president Donald Trump's mockery of Covid precautions.

Door-to-door educators, suggested Representative Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina, might instead come and take people's guns -- or their Bibles.

After an initial burst of vaccinations around the country, the pace has slowed sharply.

A few Republicans have sought to place blame for the disease's ravages and economic dislocations on the widely respected Fauci himself.

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced the so-called
Fire Fauci Act, calling for his salary to be reduced to zero and requiring
the Senate to confirm a replacement. The bill is not expected to go anywhere.

Fauci was asked on CNN about T-shirts being sold by a political action
group linked to Florida governor Ron DeSantis that say
"Don't Fauci My Florida."

He appeared genuinely perplexed.

"Taking an individual who stands for public health, for truth...
and to use my name in a derogatory way to prevent people from doing things that's for the benefit of their own health, go figure that one out.

"That doesn't make any sense at all,"
he said, shaking his head.

louie

PostSubject: Re: -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-   -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 9:40 am

"Fauci: US might 'still have polio' if right-wing media back then opposed vaccines"

The dog wooda caught the rabbit ..IF.. he hadn't stopped to shit.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-   -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 7:03 pm

louie wrote:
"Fauci: US might 'still have polio' if right-wing media back then opposed vaccines"

ahhh Louie--
I am giving you some of my precious time-
to--
urge you to get vaccinated..
If you rolled up your sleeve then--CONGRATS!
you will live on to witness the idiots die.
((hopefully no loved ones))

Temple

PostSubject: Re: -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-   -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 5:08 am

WHOAA!--
1 min

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-   -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 8:53 am

Temple wrote:

WHOAA!--
1 min

He's lied many times over the years. He backpedals faster than an Olympic swimmer.

-Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
louie

louie

PostSubject: Re: -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-   -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:44 am

Temple wrote:
louie wrote:

ahhh Louie--
to--

We got the 1st muddernski vax back Feb 3, when yuo had to beg for it.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-   -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 6:03 pm

louie wrote:
Temple wrote:
louie wrote:

ahhh Louie--
to--

We got the 1st muddernski vax back Feb 3, when yuo had to beg for it.

You are a good man, Louie--
Good to know you won't die a horrible death from covid-
yes- I had to wait and wait and wait to get a vaccination..
I wasn't a priority- Now I feel/am free!! finally-

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-   -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:41 pm

Sen. Rand Paul: Dr. Fauci Has A “Self Interest” In Hiding What Happened In Wuhan

-Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-   -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:59 pm

Dr. Fauci has proof, he can prove his stuff
he has the whole scientific attention with him.
Rand Paul is a nutjob with a deranged brain,,
He has no proof, none, just a big mouth ranting bullshit nonsense, ,,
sigh-- Rand Paul has turned into a laughingstock BWAAA!

Temple

PostSubject: Re: -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-   -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 3:38 am

7-24-2021

Rolling Stone;

On Fox Fauci Said Correcting Trump’s Lies Is What Did Him in With the Right Wing.

“There’s no doubt that because I had to speak the truth during the Trump administration, which at times was contrary to president Trump, that annoyed a lot of people who got very upset with me,”
the White House’s chief medical adviser said.

Anthony Fauci said the truth is what did him in with the bomb-throwers on the right because he dared
to contradict a lying president during the height of
a global pandemic.

During a Friday interview on Fox News, the White House’s chief medical adviser was asked about the recent attacks from bloviating Republicans in Congress who have tried to discredit him, accusing him of hiding details regarding a still unproven theory that Covid-19 was either purposely developed or was accidentally leaked from a lab in China.

Fauci’s detractors in Congress—all Trump sycophants on the far right—have also accused him of lying about the reason the U.S. sent funding to China’s Wuhan lab.

But Fauci said it was the fact that he was honest and had to correct Trump’s lies that ultimately caused the MAGA crowd to attack him.

“I think there’s no doubt that because I had to speak the truth during the Trump administration, which at times was contrary to president Trump, that annoyed a lot of people who got very upset with me,”
Fauci said.

Fauci has stated that he has an open mind regarding the origins of Covid, but that didn’t stop Republican Sen. Rand Paul from calling him a liar during a heated exchange at a Senate hearing on Tuesday.

And, as mentioned in the Fox interview, freshman Rep. Madison Cawthorn, (R-NC) called Fauci
a “punk” this week, saying that if the GOP regains control of the House in 2022, Fauci should be investigated. “We want to prosecute this guy to the full ability of the law,” Cawthorn said.

Fauci told Fox that he doesn’t like how “contentious” this has become and called Cawthorn’s accusations baseless.

“I mean, and when a congressman makes a statement—I forgot what it was—that if they take over the House in 2022, I should be criminally investigated. On what basis is he making that comment?” Fauci asked incredulously, adding, “Where do you come off about talking about criminal things?”

Fauci said he never meant to “annoy Trump loyalists” and that he’s “sorry” that he did. But he has no regrets.

“When I was saying things that [Covid-19] is not going to just disappear, that this is not going to just go away, that we do have a very serious problem, that annoyed a lot of Trump loyalists.

I’m very sorry that it annoyed them. But it is the truth. And that’s what I was trying to do and still do, is to tell the truth,” Fauci said.

“Any regrets?” the Fox host asked.

“I never have a regret about telling the truth or about doing my job,” the doctor replied.

Want more Rolling Stone? Sign up for our newsletter.

PostSubject: Re: -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-   -Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Scientist /Dr. Anthony Fauci Speaks-
Page 1 of 1